"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Cooldog, I think you need to realize that MTV isn't terrible by definition, neither is mainstream music, etc. I don't know if you've ever watched Jersey Shore, but it's a hilarious show.

Yes, I have watched MTV before, and i don't dislike it because I think that it's "mainstream" but because I honestly dislike almost all of the music played on it, and reality TV shows are the lowest of the low. I've never seen an entire episode of the Jersey Shore, but I do have to say that I have a very low opinion of it.

EDIT: just realized that it was totally off-topic.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Maze: my former girlfriend and I did something similar to that in the week and a half leading up to when we actually started dating. We were both checking facebook much more often than we normally do, so we could catch each other on facebook chat.

Just for example, I wrote a status that was very specific as to when I'd be available that evening to hang out/grab a bite to eat in the cafeteria specifically for her benefit. I think she did something similar, but I also think I'm making that up and the only thing she did was be on facebook chat as much as possible. Ah, good times. Still makes me smile widely just thinking about it. I miss that. Strangely enough, the happiness the memories bring so much fondness of them with them that it overpowers any negative feelings.

Flyingjj.png

Guys, I think I've become a flirt. Any girl I meet that's close to cute, I will flirt with. That wouldn't be a problem if I was interested but I'm not always. I'm sort of scared it'll create problems, like today I was at my friend's school and apparently it looked like we had something going on, like really badly, but I didn't want that. And I'd flirted with the cute girl from that October party when I first got high (I can refer to that event like that because everyone ITT is following the chronicles of my life) before that, and after that I flirted with a girl I met at the bus stop. Only October girl interested me.

OMG. You like girls. Welcome to being a heterosexual guy. Now go flirt more.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Well I messaged a good gal friend of mine who knows about this "You" thing this girl puts in her statuses.

She told me that she won't tell me who it is, but it isn't me.

Okay this is going to sound really stupid and whatnot but it's important to me.

So this girl I've been talking to a lot and I really like, really likes nickelback. Now music is important to me, so how do I convince her that nickelback shouldn't even be considered music let alone good without her hating me?

So this girl I've been talking to a lot and I really like, really likes nickelback. Now music is important to me, so how do I convince her that nickelback shouldn't even be considered music let alone good without her hating me?

There's no reason to try to change someone's interests.. if you're going to stop liking this girl because of her music interests then you don't deserve her. Let her enjoy her music and you can enjoy yours. She isn't trying to convince you that Nickelback is awesome so don't try to convince her that they "shouldn't be considered music."

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Darn man-law #1 dry.gif My friend just broke up with his girlfriend, and she is really cute, nice, funny, etc. She would hang out with my friend and I when they got together, and I started to like her. But now he broke up with her, and I want to ask her out, but man law says I have to wait 6 months icon_evil.gif. RAGE.

WAIT! ML#1 says HE has to be dumped by HER! Not the other way around... BRILLIANT! Thanks guys/girls.

You'd think by now, you guys would know the man law. It's set in stone for goodness sake.

Hence forth, the first man law shall decree:

"One day's grace must be permitted for every month the female has spent dating your friend, with a minimum of a week passing. Permission must be asked of the friend, and you must recieve their blessing."

Breakers of this law are subject to, but not limitted to:

1) an [wagon] kicking

2) loss of friend card

3) black listed [rooster] - block

4) loss of wingma(e)n

5) revoked man card

6) given the title "douche bag"

Also:

Mazemeout...how does your cource know what she's talking about? Can you prove she was telling the truth? And if she was, don't sweat it. There's other girls out there that are less confusing that will amaze you. You just gotta look for em. Facebook statuses rarely mean anything, and if a girl uses Facebook to passively talk to someone, they're mostly just seeking attention. We all do it it. It's rather normal.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I know you've heard enough of these replies already, but put up with it. Grow some tolerance for other people's tastes.

And you know what? I *like* Nickelback. I dislike music snobs like you who won't allow half of music in existence to be called music just because you have a sense of better-than-thou about what should and shouldn't be considered music. [/minirant]

Flyingjj.png

I know you've heard enough of these replies already, but put up with it. Grow some tolerance for other people's tastes.

And you know what? I *like* Nickelback. I dislike music snobs like you who won't allow half of music in existence to be called music just because you have a sense of better-than-thou about what should and shouldn't be considered music. [/minirant]

Nickleback and Bublé bring pride to Canadian music. Its Beiber we need to be worried about <.<

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

First, this: http://www.doesnickelbacksuck.com/

Now for the serious part. Is musical taste really that important to you that you'd actually let a girl past you because you disagree with some of her tastes?

Really, grow up, I hope she finds out about this and actually starts ignoring you.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I talked to the friend of the girl today on Facebook. I asked her was going to ask until she stopped her, and she replies "I dont remember".

:wall:

Guys, I think I've become a flirt. Any girl I meet that's close to cute, I will flirt with. That wouldn't be a problem if I was interested but I'm not always. I'm sort of scared it'll create problems, like today I was at my friend's school and apparently it looked like we had something going on, like really badly, but I didn't want that. And I'd flirted with the cute girl from that October party when I first got high (I can refer to that event like that because everyone ITT is following the chronicles of my life) before that, and after that I flirted with a girl I met at the bus stop. Only October girl interested me.

OMG. You like girls. Welcome to being a heterosexual guy. Now go flirt more.

But it's annoying. Now the first girl I referred to (the one from my friend's school) wants me. It's only fun while I'm doing it, I don't want to face the consequences afterwards.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

My group was formed around my friends relationship with my girlfriend's friend (they're being together is actually what caused my meeting my girlfriend).

This couple just broke up. They were only a month shy of 3 years dating.

I'm awestruck and devestated.

There's no real reason to my posting this, but I'm very upset by it.

wow this post is spammy now that i think about it

Nickelback is a good band. They used to be better, I'll give you that. Dark Horse sucked. Allthe Right Reasons was decent. Silver Side Up and The Long Road were good though. Suck on that music hounds.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Pretty much what everyone else said... Nothing to add here.

You could have just said "post count" ;)

That post was a means of enhancement of others' posts. I couldn't care less for my post count.

Yeah, music shouldn't be THAT big on your life to make it change relationships to people because of what they like...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg