"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

So don't. Get good at telling people no. Or letting people out of your life (ie, kicking).

Okay, I guess I'll just talk to her. I didn't know she was chubby at the time. damn sweatpants.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Nickelback is a good band.

No he di'n't!

Oh theyre not that bad.

Yes they are.

Post count. :P

Harrinator as a general rule, baggy clothing hides a bad body. Go for the tight ones.

Harrinator as a general rule, baggy clothing hides a bad body. Go for the tight ones.

She was just back from volleyball practice.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

The girl just posted on her FB status, "You driving by me and smiling made my week."

I definitely know it's not me now. :sad: I can't drive yet.

Oh well.

Geeze, music is a matter of opinion. I like Nickelback.. at least the music of theirs that I have heard (I don't think I've heard anything new). If you don't like them and I do, so what? It doesn't matter if you think they're bad and I don't.. people have different tastes, big deal. It's like [bleep]ing at someone because their favourite colour is red :roll: It's stupid to argue over things like that.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I found out who this girl likes. Not me, but another guy who goes to the same local park. When he's around, she almost completely ignores me and talks to him. Laughs at every semi-funny thing he says. A relationship between them is very likely in my eyes.

*sigh* I thought I had her. I thought I did. But I failed. I waited too long. Now I lost my chance.

I've just learned that things don't go my way. Sorry if I sound like an emo, but I'm just disappointed in myself.

I found out who this girl likes. Not me, but another guy who goes to the same local park. When he's around, she almost completely ignores me and talks to him. Laughs at every semi-funny thing he says. A relationship between them is very likely in my eyes.

*sigh* I thought I had her. I thought I did. But I failed. I waited too long. Now I lost my chance.

I've just learned that things don't go my way. Sorry if I sound like an emo, but I'm just disappointed in myself.

You do sound emo, there's a lot of girls out there.

I beleive the rules of the internet said it best when they decreed "The more you hate it, the stronger it becomes"

Nickelback's entertainment value is up for interpretation. End of discussion.

Now then, mazemeout. I realize your disappointed in yourself, but remember to take it as a learning experience and make sure it doens't happen again. As you said - you waited too long. This doesn't mean you should rush into relationships, but certainly you should make a move when given the chance. You've learned your lesson, and you will perform that much better when the next girl comes along. don't feel down cause you missed a girl. Feel good, because now you're that much better at relationship building :thumbup:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well, if I had forgotten how well me and my ex go together, I certainly got a reminder tonight when someone asked us if we were dating and said we looked cute together. None of this HS "you look cute together" either, I'm in college, so peeps is serious. :P I did respond "No" ridiculously quick as a reflex, since its still at the top of my mind. Bad week for a reminder, too. Friday would have been our one year anniversary by the church calender. That is, we started dating on Good Friday last year. Somehow, I don't think this Holy Week is going to live up to that one. In case you're curious, and don't feel like looking it up, the actual one year mark would be April 10th. Today (the 30th), however, marks the date that we really set upon the track to dating. We talked for like 3 hours straight after barely knowing each other.

Sorry to relish in my memories of days gone by, but they make me happy, even though you'd think I'd have moved on by now, or that the memories would be painful because of what I don't have. Surprisingly, they're not. What is painful is that I get so close to being over her, and then something rises back up in me and pulls me back in. Ah well. We'll see what the future holds. As you might be able to tell, I'm in a sort of neutral mode towards her at the moment. I enjoy being around her, but it isn't painful that I don't have her.

Thanks for listening to me talk (or, more accurately, type). :)

Flyingjj.png

I'm currently going through a very similar situation. My ex from 2 years ago called to wish me happy birthday on friday, and we talked for about 5 hours (amazing, right?).

And since then we've talked every day for atleast an hour, and we're going to meet at the end of the week. I don't know if I want him, I don't know if I don't, I just know his familiar voice made me feel good.

I guess I'll have to just let the future uncover itself.

Mazemeout, it's better than starting dating her and then realizing she's flirting with another guy in the park. The whole ignoring you thing and laughing at semi-funny jokes just sounds like she's immature to me. Oh, whatever, you can have your own tastes. But just saying, with a girl like that (sorry for making assumptions here), being upset about not being able to date her is probably the best outcome.

1 week later, and I'm back to square one with my girlfriend. Turns out, all that "improving" we've been doing really didn't change anything. Same old fights. Different time preiod.

Bogus.

RpgGamer: Listen to me. That relationship will not work. Do not try it again. Listen to the people telling you it will not work. Neither of you will "change" enough to make it work. No matter how much you want it to or think it will, it won't.

Just trying to level with you. From what I can tell, you've heard that all before. Repeat it to yourself if you ever think otherwise.

If you two want to hook up every once in a while and get it on, perhaps enjoy each other's company for a while, fine. Just don't be in a relationship.

Flyingjj.png

I like Nickelback

I'm sorry Tripis, but we can never be together... Nah, music is something you're generally gonna have to compromise on, pretty much all the girls I know primarily listen to pop music on the radio.

rosssigfinal.jpg

I like Nickelback

I'm sorry Tripis, but we can never be together...

Good thing I'm already taken then anyway :P My boyfriend and I actually have very similar tastes in music, which is awesome.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I like Nickelback

Good thing I'm already taken then anyway :P My boyfriend and I actually have very similar tastes in music, which is awesome.

Imagine if you didn't have the same taste... Pfft, your relationship would be simply kicked out the window very soon!

I like Nickelback

Imagine if you didn't have the same taste... Pfft, your relationship would be simply kicked out the window very soon!

It's comments like this that make me think you're only on this forum to stir up trouble. Somehow I'm quite certain Tripsis was not saying she was only with her boyfriend due to their compatible music tastes. But hey, if you want to be annoying, who am I to stop you.

Cool.

I like Nickelback

It's comments like this that make me think you're only on this forum to stir up trouble. Somehow I'm quite certain Tripsis was not saying she was only with her boyfriend due to their compatible music tastes. But hey, if you want to be annoying, who am I to stop you.

I think you missed the sarcasm in her post. :mellow:

underbannerue0.gif

goldenhorde.png

I like Nickelback

Actually, after much discussion in here about relations between people without the same taste in music, and how rediculous it is to disqualify relations based on that, I simply found it funny to say after what Tripsis said. You just completely missed my joke.

Yes, flyingjj I've heard it al before. And for a while I was ahppy when I believed it too. But the hope that maybe something would have changed...

pipe dreams. illusions.

By now I'm pretty sure a relationship just isn't gonna work for whatever reason. But I can't help but want to keep trying. It doesn't help that one of the things we had in common was our love of sticking it to the general public. So us being together over and over was like a giant finger to our surroundings.

We're weird. And stupid.

And apparently incompatible.

I hate that.

Yes, flyingjj I've heard it al before. And for a while I was ahppy when I believed it too. But the hope that maybe something would have changed...

pipe dreams. illusions.

By now I'm pretty sure a relationship just isn't gonna work for whatever reason. But I can't help but want to keep trying. It doesn't help that one of the things we had in common was our love of sticking it to the general public. So us being together over and over was like a giant finger to our surroundings.

We're weird. And stupid.

And apparently incompatible.

I hate that.

I'm fairly new in this thread (only joined a few pages ago), so I don't know much about your relationship with your girlfriend. But seeing as you do wish to continue despite the difficulties (as severe as those may be...) my advice would be to keep on trying.

Look at it this way- The worst that could happen is that you'd split up later in your lives, the best is not regretting sticking together. I think that if you both wish to be together, then you should try your best at accomplishing that before deciding to break up for good, otherwise (considering you'd meet her even after breaking up) your story will just come up every once in a while.

I'd stay along and see how things go... but maybe that's just me.

I'm fairly new in this thread

[...]

I'd stay along and see how things go... but maybe that's just me.

well, lets give a very very brief over view.

Over the curse of the past 3.5 years, I have dated this girl 'officially' a total of 12 times. She has cheated on me atleast 13 times, and there was a point in time where whe was hooking up with me and seeing another guy. We've got more chemistry than a nuvlear bomb, but I have trust issues and she has a bad habit of infidelity. I love her more than I love anything else. And no, I'm not some annoying 12 year old who thinks their in love. I'm an annoying legal adult that yells it at the world.

theres some other stuff in that obviously, but thats the gist of it