"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Pretty good Valentines day. Went to the computer fair and brought a new Mouse, new HDMI Cable and helped a mate put together a new computer for his parents. All in the life of a lonely 19 year old.

....Then I went and got drunk that evening and won 20$ on pokeys.

Popoto.~<3

Well if she explained it to him that it was out of frustration and apologized and he's still acting like that, I'd say it's a fair assessment. Maybe being over dramatic would be a better way of putting it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Sounds like you need a lady friend. Not to worry, only a month until the drunken mistake cheating season is in, and all those rushed valentines day couples are back on the market. Thank you March, for dividing the faulty couples :thumbup:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Wongtong makes me giggle. She wants a boyfriend super bad and asks how to flirt and things. It's quite amusing to hear about. and I volunteer, squishy faces are cool.

Stfu :P I actually don't want a boyfriend, but y'know. And there was a reason for me asking how to flirt. But I'm sure you wouldn't believe me if I told you.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Wongtong makes me giggle. She wants a boyfriend super bad and asks how to flirt and things. It's quite amusing to hear about. and I volunteer, squishy faces are cool.

Stfu :P I actually don't want a boyfriend, but y'know. And there was a reason for me asking how to flirt. But I'm sure you wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Oh I'd believe you. I'm quite gullible probably, not really but still. do tell. And I'm assuming you're just trying to get laid? So that you aren't a loser anymore?

Oh I'd believe you. I'm quite gullible probably, not really but still. do tell. And I'm assuming you're just trying to get laid? So that you aren't a loser anymore?

Stop with your trolling. Hurr durr.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

That number is down to 7. Wongtong, once you start to move into the bi stage, let me know, mmmk? ;)

Recently on the bus to and from Tafe theres been this girl on the bus who I swear keeps looking at me, and looks away if I look back. Gonna talk with her next time I get the chance.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Eh, what if I decide to give him a chance? i.e let him be more than friends?

Should I just give him some time to recover?

This situation makes me hate boys a little bit more. My meter is slowly heading towards the lesbian side.

What makes you think girls will be any better?

wl7w9j.png

Sounds like you need a lady friend. Not to worry, only a month until the drunken mistake cheating season is in, and all those rushed valentines day couples are back on the market. Thank you March, for dividing the faulty couples :thumbup:

Seems like EVERYTHING is in march. Most likely me getting a job, Monster Hunter Tri, first 99 in RS, New Computer and teh wimminz too? All I need now is to win the lottery in March (any amount) and it will be complete.

Popoto.~<3

Okay so previously mentioned guy has become infatuated with me. He told me he fears rejection and then says OH I LIKE YOU BTWZ.

The next night.. some harsh words were exchanged, misunderstandings occurred and I ended up telling him that I friend zoned him, because he implied that he was no longer interested (which annoyed me).

Now he keeps telling me that he hates me and that I "DESTROYED" him / I "ruptured his heart" and that he hates me. Oh, and that I'm a [bleep]. Now before you criticise me for telling him that I friend zoned him, I apologised and told him I didn't mean it and explained why I said it.

SO, my question is: Does he really hate me? Can I still scrape a friendship (or more) out of this? What should I do? I was thinking of meeting up face to face with him, because people seem to be unable to hate me if they see my little squishy face.

And psh, I could take 10 guys on simultaneously.

He sounds like a whiny [bleep] who wants attention.

I don't understand if you actually like him or not :/

He says hes no longer interested? trust me, if you say like: I made a mistake, i like you and didnt want to break your heart. he will be coming back

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I am incredibly happy but slightly worried.

Second semester of my freshman year in college. I met this girl Chelsea last semester in a gaming club. Seemed really cool, but I still had a pretty thick shell around me - it's a wonder I have any friends at all here. So I didn't talk to her much.

Now, I feel great. I haven't shattered the shell, but there are holes I can get through. Started talking to Chelsea more and more. One of my friends, AJ, informed me that Chelsea thought I was really cute. And that she would want to date me. Cool.

To skip over a few weeks of unnecessary dialogue, I asked her out, we went on a date last Monday, it went great and now, one week later, we are officially one hundred percent a couple.

I'm slightly worried because two nights ago, Sunday night, I slept over at her dorm room. It was actually fairly innocent. Watched a movie, some TV. Made out some. Didn't do anything terribly risque. But when we woke up, things got kind of heated. I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say here, so I'll just say we went as far as we could without going all the way.

Now, I'm totally down with stuff like that. Did it a lot throughout my life, but it was almost always with meaningless people that I had no emotional regard for. Chelsea, though... I really like her. She's pretty special.

Is that going way too fast?

Oh, and also, AJ is gay and in love with me (I'm bi) and that's kind of bad because I love him as a friend, but nothing further. Us hooking up a bit first semester kind of complicated things, I guess. And he gets really moody and upset when he sees Chelsea and I holding hands or something. What the heck am I supposed to do about that?

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

I am incredibly happy but slightly worried.

Second semester of my freshman year in college. I met this girl Chelsea last semester in a gaming club. Seemed really cool, but I still had a pretty thick shell around me - it's a wonder I have any friends at all here. So I didn't talk to her much.

Now, I feel great. I haven't shattered the shell, but there are holes I can get through. Started talking to Chelsea more and more. One of my friends, AJ, informed me that Chelsea thought I was really cute. And that she would want to date me. Cool.

To skip over a few weeks of unnecessary dialogue, I asked her out, we went on a date last Monday, it went great and now, one week later, we are officially one hundred percent a couple.

I'm slightly worried because two nights ago, Sunday night, I slept over at her dorm room. It was actually fairly innocent. Watched a movie, some TV. Made out some. Didn't do anything terribly risque. But when we woke up, things got kind of heated. I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say here, so I'll just say we went as far as we could without going all the way.

Now, I'm totally down with stuff like that. Did it a lot throughout my life, but it was almost always with meaningless people that I had no emotional regard for. Chelsea, though... I really like her. She's pretty special.

Is that going way too fast?

Oh, and also, AJ is gay and in love with me (I'm bi) and that's kind of bad because I love him as a friend, but nothing further. Us hooking up a bit first semester kind of complicated things, I guess. And he gets really moody and upset when he sees Chelsea and I holding hands or something. What the heck am I supposed to do about that?

I don't think it's too fast, as long as both of you are ok with it.

As for AJ, just treat him like a friend and nothing more. Don't say/do/imply anything that could make him think otherwise, and hopefully he'll get over it. You could just talk to him, tell him you like him as a friend but you aren't into him like that, and that you really like Chelsea

Amaranth_GTO.png

nerdattack's story sounded AMAZING until I read the last paragraph. Then it got messy. Like rsauto said, no it's not "too" fast. It's fast, but there's nothing wrong with that. And you have known her for awhile with mutual attraction. Just because you dind't have the official title of "boyfriend" doesn't mean the relationship started a few days ago. As for AJ, tell him that you're only interested as a friend and treat him as such. So no flirting/hooking up with him, from now on, hmmmmk?

Good luck with Chelsea and the new relationship. Sounds likes it's off to a great start :thumbup:

How could it be too fast? Is there some sort of timetable I'm not aware of?

Go with the flow mate, stop thinking so much.

Some people like to have a foundation built to build a relationship upon before going into areas that can be awkward if the rest of a relationship doesn't work out.

That being said, "too fast" is relative. It depends on whether you have a foundation you are comfortable with to judge how fast is too fast. And there is definitely not a "timetable" for this; some relationships build a foundation very quickly, others very slowly. Still others skip the foundation and are just in it for no holds barred hookup/"relationship," in which case nothing is indeed too fast.

All this being said, from what you said, nerdattack, I don't judge this to be "too fast," even by my stringent ( :razz: ) standards.

Flyingjj.png

There can be. Just ask my brother...

[hide=for those who care]My brother met a girl on the internet, decided to meet, and got together. A couple months later, he moved in with her (in a semi-shady neighborhood). A few more months after that, I learn that they are going to have a kid. When the kid is born, (apparently) she turns into a total [bleep], and now they despise each other, and only talk when they have to, which is usually about their kid (my nephew). So yea, after barely knowing the woman for a year, they have a kid, and hate each other. She didn't come to his birthday party because my brother had him that week. This whole predicament has cost them both a couple thousand dollars that they can't afford to spend.[/hide]

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

There can be. Just ask my brother...

[hide=for those who care]My brother met a girl on the internet, decided to meet, and got together. A couple months later, he moved in with her (in a semi-shady neighborhood). A few more months after that, I learn that they are going to have a kid. When the kid is born, (apparently) she turns into a total [bleep], and now they despise each other, and only talk when they have to, which is usually about their kid (my nephew). So yea, after barely knowing the woman for a year, they have a kid, and hate each other. She didn't come to his birthday party because my brother had him that week. This whole predicament has cost them both a couple thousand dollars that they can't afford to spend.[/hide]

Sounds like my friend. He met this chick, (of whom isn't both good looking and has a snappy, selfish attitude), 2 weeks later they date. 1 month later, she's preggers because "condoms ruin the fun". He now forks out alot of money on her and his kid because he was impatient on losing his virginity.

Which brings me to have a flash back on "thank god I didn't" moment.

If some remember when I had the one-night stand with that chick 2 months ago, before-hand she would constantly say to me "Oh would you go out with me?" "I think your cute". I'm glad i didn't since after that one nighter I discovered she screwed a guy I knew, and back home she screws pretty much every guy each weekend. Who knows what I might have caught from her if I went into a relationship. which brings us to RpgGamer's Post Above.

(I just like telling my life stories.)

Popoto.~<3

Another exampe story:

A friend of mine has a brother who went through highschool with this chick who was like in love with him. Afer graduation he got a bit lonely and decided to give her a chance. He ended up just using her for sex. But then one day, she "forgot" to take her birth control and got him nice and drunk. Next thing you know - She's preggerz. Only a few months after the kid was born, he dumped her for pretty much ruining his life [he had planned to move cross country for college]. The lesson?

WEAR THE DAMN CONDOM

ewwwww

Lent you live in a cesspool of NASTY sex. No wonder you get so many women. They'll probly [bleep] anything.