"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

No dount i lack self-esteem. But i don't know how to improve this. haha.

Honestly bro, unless you're trying to get back together with her, I'd just leave her alone in general. To me it sounds like your most recent encounters have been nothing more than pleasantries and courtesies of people who played major roles in one another's past. Kind of like when I see one of my old soccer buddies that I never talk to. We say hi, smile at each other and whatnot....but I'm not gonna take them out and go see a movie or anything.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I have a bit of a question.

I'm in love with a friend of mine, and I have absolutely no idea how to tell her my feelings. Everything else has been taken into account; I just don't know how to say "I love you." I assumed you guys have had some experience dealing with these issues. :rolleyes:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I'm at the stage where I'm considering telling my girlfriend to go [bleep] herself.

To name a few reasons:

- Trying to get off with her ex in front off me

- Telling me to piss off because I care

- Talks to me when it is convenient to her

- Pissing around with my friends

Tbh I doubt she has any feelings left.

I'm in love with a friend of mine, and I have absolutely no idea how to tell her my feelings. Everything else has been taken into account; I just don't know how to say "I love you." I assumed you guys have had some experience dealing with these issues. :rolleyes:

Don't spill your feelings. Generally makes you look needy.

If you think it has a good chance of ruining your friendship, suck it up and don't say a word.

If not, then try to build it into a conversation. Say you're having a chat alone somewhere (imagine say a grassy knoll) and you're just having a random conversation. Ask her if there is anyone she likes, she might not say you (if she says there is someone, but seems a little awkward or smiles with the corner of her mouth, you can take that as an IOI), but she should reciprocate the question. When she does, say something along the lines of 'Well, I know I like someone, but I'm not sure if she feels the same, what would you do in my situation?' Then just subtlely build up flirting (don't start off being ridiculously obvious), if things work out, then you'll have a new girl by your side.

BUT, this is important, if she doesn't seem to take the hint, Follow my first sentence. DO NOT tell her that you love her, just shift the topic. You can always bring it up again in another conversation, but if you do tell her your feelings and it doesn't work, you won't get a second chance.

chat alone somewhere (imagine say a grassy knoll) and you're just having a random conversation.

Try to see where JFK's killer really was, while you're in there ;)

Also:

@Standard_Pix:

dump that chick. But dno't just break up with her. make passionate love to her. Like, best sex she's ever had. THEN break up with her.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm at the stage where I'm considering telling my girlfriend to go [bleep] herself.

To name a few reasons:

- Trying to get off with her ex in front off me

- Talks to me when it is convenient to her

- Pissing around with my friends

Tbh I doubt she has any feelings left.

For the first and fourth reason alone, I think you should break up with her, or at least talk to her. The middle 3 sort of just add on to it.

The first one is enough for me lol. Seems pretty obvious you should end it, doesn't sound like she respects you at all.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

if you cant tell her i wouldnt stay friends with her it will just make it alot harder on you ( and possibly her). as for how to tell her im not really good in that department

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Also:

@Standard_Pix:

dump that chick. But dno't just break up with her. make passionate love to her. Like, best sex she's ever had. THEN break up with her.

She won't... not until she has had sex with my best friend first that is.

And you ask why am I still here? No [bleep]ing clue.

@Nexaduro: Does she feel the same way? The worst thing to do is get the courage to only be pushed away. If you are sure she does just say it straight though try and lead the topic of conversation towards it. Don't just say "i love you" without leading the topic towards it because you will i) disconcert her ii) awkward silence will ensue iii) you will look like a pelican.

That's exactly what I got today.

Is there a rational reason for you?

Mine was "I knew what I was feeling, I wasn't that drunk. You're not me, you don't know what I feel so piss off." Yes... you weren't that drunk collapsing onto the floor 4 times..

Mostly because they wont admit it's their fault. My 18th birthday, a chick I wanted to screw (being a virgin and hating it at the time) got a bit drunk, stumbled into a tent and a friend decided to whip it out and just stick it in.

Needless to say it turned into one of my worst nights to this day, and they both blamed alcohol. (when he was barely tipsy)

Popoto.~<3

The vast, vast majority of girls I've met make it out to be.

The vast majority of people make it out to be :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

The vast, vast majority of girls I've met make it out to be.

The vast majority of people make it out to be :P

True but my past experiences but irls never know when to stop drinking alcohol.

Usually takes a mixture of these until they stop i) pass out ii) hurt themselves iii) get into a massive [bleep] fight iv) cheat on their boyfriend/partner/best friend

Sorry for being like this but girls meh >.<

True, PERSONALLY I've seen it more in girls but guys (especially in Aus) will use alcohol as any excuse for anything. "I didn't mean to hit her, it was the alcohol" "I didnt mean to [bleep] your girlfriend, it was the alcohol" etc etc.

Popoto.~<3

Let's not turn it into a gender battle. I admit I've made a generalisation and that was wrong. Guys can be just as bad as girls, but that being said it's still a pathetic excuse. You still have some degree of self control.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Ranqe, I'd be friends with her regardless. I can move on if it's for her happiness. I really care about her above and beyond physical attraction or angsty teen love.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;