"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

CURSE YOU MYSPACE ANGLE PICTURE TAKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Didn't realize I was with a butter...body until WAY to late. That's what I get for not doing my homework.

She told me she loves me. Oops?

The same girl? LOL.

Sam, if she's telling the truth, you shouldn't worry and should let her be. If she's lying (it seems like part of you is suggesting this), she needs some space and you should let her be.

How do I be more.. Uh.. I don't know. Today's events made me post this.

Anyway, let's give some background, [cabbage] like that. I've been with my girlfriend since the start of July, our relationship built off the fact we spend hours a night talking to each other online, we still do. When it comes to real life encounters, well. I suck at talking to her and all that. There have definitely been occasions were we've been together and it's been awesome, but I've never kissed her, and you'd be taking a correct guess in saying I've never been further. I guess it's partly because I've never had a girlfriend before Amy. I just need help just taking it to that point for now, and getting more ballsy, I guess.. I really don't want to lose her, so yeah. Help. :c

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

CURSE YOU MYSPACE ANGLE PICTURE TAKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Didn't realize I was with a butter...body until WAY to late. That's what I get for not doing my homework.

She told me she loves me. Oops?

The same girl? LOL.

Sam, if she's telling the truth, you shouldn't worry and should let her be. If she's lying (it seems like part of you is suggesting this), she needs some space and you should let her be.

Different girls, but I like that you're paying attention ;)

@Dax

Your online representation must always match your personality to avoid such oddball transitions. The more you talk to her in person, the more comfortable you'll get with the idea. Push boundaries and see what results after certain causes. You'll get the hang of it. Also: try video chatting instead of IMing as practice.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

@Sam

Just leave her be. If you voice what you're feeling, she's just going to test you. I'm serious, all women are out to make men miserable. You just can't let you guard down. Stay strong. Honestly, more she's out doing [cabbage] with her friends, the more you can be doing [cabbage] you like.

top_lel_face.png

How do I be more.. Uh.. I don't know. Today's events made me post this.

Anyway, let's give some background, [cabbage] like that. I've been with my girlfriend since the start of July, our relationship built off the fact we spend hours a night talking to each other online, we still do. When it comes to real life encounters, well. I suck at talking to her and all that. There have definitely been occasions were we've been together and it's been awesome, but I've never kissed her, and you'd be taking a correct guess in saying I've never been further. I guess it's partly because I've never had a girlfriend before Amy. I just need help just taking it to that point for now, and getting more ballsy, I guess.. I really don't want to lose her, so yeah. Help. :c

Gotta move into it - start doing skype calls first, then video chats, try hanging out with her as well, eventually you'll get the hang of it.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Actually, if I were you, Dax, I would just forget the internet completely and try to see her in person. Communicating over the internet/phone tends to be pretty boring for long periods of time, and if you aren't physically with her then you can't be pushing things forward. If you aren't pushing things forward, you're really just a friend.

So, see her more often. If you're worried about talking to her, talk to her less on the internet and remember the things you would have said. Alternatively, go on an interesting date - even a movie, as long as you're with her.

@Sam

Just leave her be. If you voice what you're feeling, she's just going to test you. I'm serious, all women are out to make men miserable. You just can't let you guard down. Stay strong. Honestly, more she's out doing [cabbage] with her friends, the more you can be doing [cabbage] you like.

I've more or less established that now :P

Cheers for the support, it doesn't help thinking when you are angry.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

@Sam

I've more or less established that now :P

Cheers for the support, it doesn't help thinking when you are angry.

This times 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

I find that I pretty much ONLY get in trouble when I do something when I am angry. Play it cool, you'll learn to love it. I have been with my fiancée since I was 16, and I am nearly 21 now. I know the emotions and [cabbage] that you're feeling now.

top_lel_face.png

So, the first time I have sex, I intend for the lass to speak entirely in Fable sex quotes.

This isn't asking for advice or anything. Just letting you guys know.

This could be interesting.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Please help me.

I have had a [cabbage]ty past month and a half, and I can't take all of this stress anymore. Everything externally has gotten better but now I'm internally a wreck and ruining everything. Including my relationship.

Everything was great in the beginning and it was the happiest relationship and now I'm [bleep]ing running every [bleep]ing thing into the [bleep]ing ground.

Through all of the recent stress, fighting from family, and my girlfriend being distant from fighting within her family, I've broken. I've become so paranoid that I can't enjoy anything anymore, and anything I've previously enjoyed, like I've previously stated, I'm running it all into the [bleep]ing ground.

I don't mean to bring all this downing into the thread but this is serious and if I don't get solve it, I can only foresee things going further and further South.

First, I'm worried that my girlfriend will break up with me. Second, I'm worried she'll go and be upset for some reason and tell everyone that I'm a bad guy for stupid reasons or something. It's all irrational. And I'm scared to death because of it.

"I'm sorry for anything you ever thought was weird or anything, I just want to make you happy." "You do make me happy, just not when you worry!"
"You sound like you're mad at me!" "Yeah, I am so frustrated because you won't believe me! I promise you I wouldn't do this!"

This is my first actual long-term relationship after so many failures that have built me up to think and worry like this. I've never been able to trust anyone, and despite the great, lively, spontaneous beginning, I'm now driving it all to [cabbage].

She knows my worries. She promises me that she won't do any thing I fear, and bless her for putting up with my [cabbage] all this time... at least, until now... now she's upset that I'm worrying about all of this and of course, our relationship is suffering because of my huge insecurities. There's no fun anymore, there's all distance, and my "prevention" is causing the doomsday.

In the grand scheme of my transformation a couple years ago, and all I've learned about social dynamics, you don't need to educate me on that. I'm well, well aware on how [bleep]ing badly I am [bleep]ing this up. Many of you would have told me to cut, run, and gtfog, but I don't want that. I want to keep her.

I'm just [bleep]ing everything up with my paranoia and insecurities and I can't do anything about it.

It's not fair. I can't ever win; I can't ever be happy. I can't take any of this anymore. If my life is going to be this screwed up I'd rather just not live it this way. I've dealt with enough of it.

Please fix this. I don't know where else to go.

hmolsig.png

Please help me.

I have had a [cabbage]ty past month and a half, and I can't take all of this stress anymore. Everything externally has gotten better but now I'm internally a wreck and ruining everything. Including my relationship.

Everything was great in the beginning and it was the happiest relationship and now I'm [bleep]ing running every [bleep]ing thing into the [bleep]ing ground.

Through all of the recent stress, fighting from family, and my girlfriend being distant from fighting within her family, I've broken. I've become so paranoid that I can't enjoy anything anymore, and anything I've previously enjoyed, like I've previously stated, I'm running it all into the [bleep]ing ground.

I don't mean to bring all this downing into the thread but this is serious and if I don't get solve it, I can only foresee things going further and further South.

First, I'm worried that my girlfriend will break up with me. Second, I'm worried she'll go and be upset for some reason and tell everyone that I'm a bad guy for stupid reasons or something. It's all irrational. And I'm scared to death because of it.

"I'm sorry for anything you ever thought was weird or anything, I just want to make you happy." "You do make me happy, just not when you worry!"
"You sound like you're mad at me!" "Yeah, I am so frustrated because you won't believe me! I promise you I wouldn't do this!"

This is my first actual long-term relationship after so many failures that have built me up to think and worry like this. I've never been able to trust anyone, and despite the great, lively, spontaneous beginning, I'm now driving it all to [cabbage].

She knows my worries. She promises me that she won't do any thing I fear, and bless her for putting up with my [cabbage] all this time... at least, until now... now she's upset that I'm worrying about all of this and of course, our relationship is suffering because of my huge insecurities. There's no fun anymore, there's all distance, and my "prevention" is causing the doomsday.

In the grand scheme of my transformation a couple years ago, and all I've learned about social dynamics, you don't need to educate me on that. I'm well, well aware on how [bleep]ing badly I am [bleep]ing this up. Many of you would have told me to cut, run, and gtfog, but I don't want that. I want to keep her.

I'm just [bleep]ing everything up with my paranoia and insecurities and I can't do anything about it.

It's not fair. I can't ever win; I can't ever be happy. I can't take any of this anymore. If my life is going to be this screwed up I'd rather just not live it this way. I've dealt with enough of it.

Please fix this. I don't know where else to go.

Deep breaths buddy, deep breaths. You say your "downfall" is stemming from your own worrying about said downfall occurring. A self fulfilling prophecy. Take a step back and look at how you can deal with the situation. These are the things that once toppled, strengthen a relationship. Just gotta calm down and accept whats going on and stop worrying. If everything doesn't seem like it's going to be fine on it's own, make it fine. Do what you need to do to make it okay. If you think you can return to happiness as you are, then fight for it. If you can't, then change what you need to until you are once again happy.

If she has said she won't, than chances are she probably won't. And there isn't much reason to say you are a terrible person if you AREN'T. People will know that she is lieing. What I would suggest you do the next time you see her, is just take a deep breath and kiss her. Make all of the tension go away, and then say you are sorry for everything that has been going on.

That's just what I would do anyway.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

How do I stop worrying that she'll leave me, or leave me and tell people I'm a terrible person?

Are you a terrible person firstly?

Secondly, some relationships end up like that if you end it badly. If you try and end it well then she shouldn't [bleep] about you.

And you can never stop worrying, while you like her you will always worry about losing her. To be honest I think that is a good thing, it will make you prepared to do anything to keep her with you.. However. Don't go too far, sometimes (as I've learned you need to let go if she won't accept you for who you are.

I don't know guys. I can't take this anymore. The external nor the internal.

I fail to understand what has gotten you so worked up. Is there a logical reason that she should leave you that you feel guilty about?

I don't know guys. I can't take this anymore. The external nor the internal.

I fail to understand what has gotten you so worked up. Is there a logical reason that she should leave you that you feel guilty about?

Gotta ask this same question.

Otherwise, you have serious trust issue that you need to fix before you can carry on a functional relationship.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Where is good ol' Lent?

Haven't seen the bloke around here in ages...