"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

oh I know his name, it was on the receipt LOL. And I purposefully gave him my card so he would know my name. But lol I may go back next sunday, except I don't really like the food there! rofl.

Clever. I get the feeling you've stalked done this before. :-w

What makes this any more complicated or troublesome than any other flirtations or relationships you've had before? I know bad past experiences obviously can create a hesitation when embarking on new ones... I could see how that would make someone be like, "MEH..."

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

I said they weren't love oriented. In my house you're not allowed to date until after college. I've never been "intimate," with anyone per se. But. [cabbage], it's touchy.

Its... Ok. When I was young, I had a very bad sexual encounter with another man. we'll leave at that. Ever since that I've been extremely afraid of being around other men. That is why. I don't care about my heart being broken. I was also "gay bashed" (stupid term) a few times in early middle school from redneck jocks. I can't go through it again. Thats why its so hard for me to just reach out.

edit: and wow, I really didn't want to say that. I'm not looking for pity people. I just didn't want you to think I was afraid to get my heart broken.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Best of luck, bonkers. And sorry about the things I've said to you.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I said they weren't love oriented. In my house you're not allowed to date until after college. I've never been "intimate," with anyone per se. But. [cabbage], it's touchy.

Its... Ok. When I was young, I had a very bad sexual encounter with another man. we'll leave at that. Ever since that I've been extremely afraid of being around other men. That is why. I don't care about my heart being broken. I was also "gay bashed" (stupid term) a few times in early middle school from redneck jocks. I can't go through it again. Thats why its so hard for me to just reach out.

edit: and wow, I really didn't want to say that. I'm not looking for pity people. I just didn't want you to think I was afraid to get my heart broken.

Yeah, I think you had mentioned it before. I guess it might take a couple of nice experiences for you to "heal" in that sense. Good luck. :thumbup:

As for me, I can't wait to go back to Uni. There's this cute guy that's been catching my attention, and he might be interested. Or it might just be wishful thinking. Anyway I need to find out.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Something I've noticed about myself before... what does it mean if you think you love someone, and enjoy every moment of their presence, but become cynical about your feelings for them when they're gone? I've had a bit of trouble with what I think is depression, and I don't usually have this problem, but I'm just kinda curious if it's a regular thing.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Ugh, confused as hell. My ex-girlfriend and I were talking, and the topic of "Who I liked now" got brought up. I figured I could be honest, and say I still sort of liked her, and that I couldn't really picture myself liking anyone else (If you knew the girls at my school, you'd understand). She said the same thing, and (Quote) "yeaah , i know what you mean . If i don't end up with you by the end of highschool, then i don't think i'm going to find anyone really . All the guys are just...all the same".

So, basically it got said that I'd just wait for her to be ready to date, (That's the reason we broke up, she said she wasn't ready for a relationship. 4 months into it, too.) and see if she still liked me then. Idk if it was the best thing to say, but it's the truth, because I honestly couldn't have feelings for any other girl I know.

So now, I'm stuck waiting god-knows-how-long to wait for her to make up her mind. This really sucks, because until she flat out says she no longer likes me, I'll still like her. And she said she still likes me. I was basically her toy to experiment with, to see if she wanted a relationship. I really wish she had ended it sooner, but apparently she felt it about a week before she broke up with me.

What do I do? Just wait it out? I talk to her basically every day on MSN. It's definitely not helping me get over her, being in constant contact with her - but she was one of my closest friends before dating, which is something I really don't want to lose.

:wall:

You're young, right? The older posters will bash you for letting her push you around like that (waiting unconditionally is pretty dumb, and won't work out anyways), but maybe she is right. Just be her friend for a while and see how it works out.

GFTOG doesn't apply to a 14-yo ;)

Hmm... Sounds like you're in the same situation I was in before I got in my current relationship.

My first girlfriend and I dated for 2 months before she decided that "she hadn't realized being single was such a large part of her identity, but that she still really liked me, but couldn't be in a relationship right now."

Unfortunately, I don't have any helpful advice for the situation. I doted on her for almost a year and a half, before another girl, with whom I was very close friends with, finally got to the point that she really liked me, and I liked her, and now I'm dating her, and can't see how a relationship with the first girl would ever had worked out, I'm so much closer to the girl I'm dating now.

So, not helpful, I know, but... in situations like that you have to wait it out.

Other advice, that I personally wouldn't follow because I don't like casual dating, is date someone else in a casual way until said first girl makes up her mind. And if she does it while you're dating another girl, well, tough luck, she can wait a little. Oh that's horrible advice! But it's an option.

Flyingjj.png

Enter: [cabbage] storm.

One of the girls I was chasing after for the past like 9 months has liked me all along but has been giving me the cold shoulder because she's friends with my ex, who apparently has been madly in love with me for almost a year. Well that's all fine and dandy, but as of like 2 weeks ago I stopped talking to this girl because I'd started 'casually' dating this other girl that I'd been talking to almost as long.

Now enter the newcomer. She's amazing. Like WOAH. Like, I haven't felt this way since I met my first girlfriend, for whom I dated about 2.5 years. And the reason for my post the other day.

This year is gonna be hella fun :D

...anyone have any advice on what a good credit card deal is?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Abort! Abort! Abort!

Having a credit card should not be a requirement in order to have a girlfriend.

Also, are you at least 21 years of age and live in the United States? /creep

I only ask because apparently credit card companies can no longer issue credit to people younger than 21. The only exceptions to the age restriction are: you have to have a stable source of income, or you have to have a co-signer.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Abort! Abort! Abort!

Having a credit card should not be a requirement in order to have a girlfriend.

Also, are you at least 21 years of age and live in the United States?

Its not required to get a girlfriend, I'm not that desperate to tie myself down bro haha. In fact, I'm enjoying being single right now. But no, I'm only 18, 19 in Feb

I need a co-sign? well that's bull [cabbage].

I guess I'll just use my friend for credit card needs for a while.

Co signers are bs, NEVER get them.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Yeah, apparently it's from something called the CARD Act that was enacted in 2010.

I got my credit card a few years ago before I was 21, but I don't even really use it all that often. I only use it every once in a while for small things so I can try to build my credit up.

I think you would be hard-pressed to find a co-signer anyway, since you're still young and would probably be seen as a "risk." On top of that, say for instance you got your mom or dad to be a co-signer, if you fail to make a payment on time, it will reflect poorly on their credit score as well. And if THEY have bad credit to begin with, the creditors may not even let that person be your co-signer.

Maybe find a girl who has a credit card, and date her.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Yeah, apparently it's from something called the CARD Act that was enacted in 2010.

I got my credit card a few years ago before I was 21, but I don't even really use it all that often. I only use it every once in a while for small things so I can try to build my credit up.

I think you would be hard-pressed to find a co-signer anyway, since you're still young and would probably be seen as a "risk." On top of that, say for instance you got your mom or dad to be a co-signer, if you fail to make a payment on time, it will reflect poorly on their credit score as well. And if THEY have bad credit to begin with, the creditors may not even let that person be your co-signer.

Maybe find a girl who has a credit card, and date her.

Yeah cause that's what i need right now. More girls haha.

I think I'll just tell my friend to buy my online stuff, and I'll pay her in cash.

Sooo... I'm not the type of person to usually ask advice from people i don't know, but it feels like there isnt really anyone i can go to with this. So i might aswell try here and see what i get.

So the other day i saw my ex at a sports event yesterday. We didn't talk or anything but she was seated a few rows from me. We both kinda kept on making eye contact now and then. We spoke via text later on that day. We havent really spoken in about 2 years (aside from a text now and then) and we havent seen each other in about 2 years either. When i saw her i felt a lot of old emotions flooding back. She was my first real girlfriend and i still find myself looking for girls like her. I am sure i am over her, i mean its been 2 years.

When we spoke via text, she wasn't breif with me, but she wasn't flirty either. I sent her a friend request on FB and she also accpeted this. It might sound stupid that i mention this but about a year ago i sent her one and it got rejected, so her accepting was a big deal. I saw her again today and and again we made eye contact now and then. The thing is though, we would just kinda stare at each other for a second then look away. No smile, no grin, no emotion.

I really have no idea what to do. The thing is, things ended really really bad between us. i won't get into detail but beleive me when i say we really hated each other's guts. But now that we have both grown a bit i can see that the hate also has passed.

I don't know what her kindness means. I don;t know if she's just trying to be polite. If i could get a second chance with her, i'd take it.

I just don't really know how to handle this situation.

Anyone have some advice? :\

Sooo... I'm not the type of person to usually ask advice from people i don't know, but it feels like there isnt really anyone i can go to with this. So i might aswell try here and see what i get.

So the other day i saw my ex at a sports event yesterday. We didn't talk or anything but she was seated a few rows from me. We both kinda kept on making eye contact now and then. We spoke via text later on that day. We havent really spoken in about 2 years (aside from a text now and then) and we havent seen each other in about 2 years either. When i saw her i felt a lot of old emotions flooding back. She was my first real girlfriend and i still find myself looking for girls like her. I am sure i am over her, i mean its been 2 years.

When we spoke via text, she wasn't breif with me, but she wasn't flirty either. I sent her a friend request on FB and she also accpeted this. It might sound stupid that i mention this but about a year ago i sent her one and it got rejected, so her accepting was a big deal. I saw her again today and and again we made eye contact now and then. The thing is though, we would just kinda stare at each other for a second then look away. No smile, no grin, no emotion.

I really have no idea what to do. The thing is, things ended really really bad between us. i won't get into detail but beleive me when i say we really hated each other's guts. But now that we have both grown a bit i can see that the hate also has passed.

I don't know what her kindness means. I don;t know if she's just trying to be polite. If i could get a second chance with her, i'd take it.

I'm going to make these statements:

i) You never truly get over your first love

ii) You love(d) her.

iii) You're both reconciling on past, good events.

iiii) You've never got over each other.

Just try and make casual conversations. If it starts with a massive argument walk away and don't say another word. If you two get on, take it slowly, talk to her more and see if you can learn anything more from what she says or does and see whether you start developing feelings for her again.

ii) You love(d) her.

Just try and make casual conversations. If it starts with a massive argument walk away and don't say another word. If you two get on, take it slowly, talk to her more and see if you can learn anything more from what she says or does and see whether you start developing feelings for her again.

Oh, i forgot to mention the worst part. In a few days im leaving the country for a few months again. And i don't know if i will see her before i leave. This means the only way we will be able to talk would me msn, Facebook and texts.

Ans well to be quite honest, i'm a very oblivious guy when it comes to signals and flirts. It took me ages to figure out she liked me the first time, and it still takes me long to figure it out with other girls. I dont know, i always get this feeling that i'm not good looking enough and that the girl i'm talking to is just trying to be polite.

ii) You love(d) her.

Oh, i forgot to mention the worst part. In a few days im leaving the country for a few months again. And i don't know if i will see her before i leave. This means the only way we will be able to talk would me msn, Facebook and texts.

Ans well to be quite honest, i'm a very oblivious guy when it comes to signals and flirts. It took me ages to figure out she liked me the first time, and it still takes me long to figure it out with other girls. I dont know, i always get this feeling that i'm not good looking enough and that the girl i'm talking to is just trying to be polite.

If I was in your shoes I would personally leave it until you get back. Save yourself and her the problem of you being far away if the feelings are still there. You will just hurt yourself and her, plus long term relationships don't work.

You also lack in self confidence.

ii) You love(d) her.

It sounds like you have some self-esteem issues then, confidence is key with girls.