"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

@Rsdude

I would seriously wait till she's at least a freshman. I know it seems like a while away, but it would be really awkward for both you and her (not to mention your parents) if you two were to date while she's still in middle school.

Rsdude, we can't really judge based on your ages. For all we know, you're really immature and you'll fit just right with her, or she's very mature and will fit just right with you.

jcmdaddy, I would start talking to her a bit more often. If this has proven anything, it's that your muse is a teenager with fears and insecurities just like you. There's no reason to put her on a pedestal. As for the journal, slip it in her bag with a post-it note while she's not look it. Something quick, like "Sorry..."

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

16 year old with a 14 year old is creepy as [bleep] imo. That young, your bodies, maturity, needs and lifestyles are going to be really different.

I disagree soley based on biological fact. In the past 100 years the female body has been accepted as 'mature'...[bad english] at 16. The modern girl of today is accepted as physically mature at an average age of 13. So 14, is pretty up there on the maturity scale. Albeit, she may not have the mental maturity. But thats all in personality and upbringing, not biology. Boys dno't 'mature' until they're about 17 or 18 so...you can see where this line of social acceptability is being forced into a grey area. I suspect in 200 years [if humans survive that long] it'll be perfectly normal for a 18 year old male to date a 13 year old girl.

On a related note I turn 19 this weekend.

Gross.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I don't know where you're from that a girl is 'physically mature' at 13. There is one hell of a difference between the body of a 13 year old girl, and that of an 18/19+ year old girl.

I don't know where you're from that a girl is 'physically mature' at 13. There is one hell of a difference between the body of a 13 year old girl, and that of an 18/19+ year old girl.

I got it from my psychology text book lol.

Case in point:

guess the age of this girl:

181794_1868645760149_1361229517_32171680_8384162_n.jpg

and this girl:

166690_1561738398848_1096959291_31357245_5022474_n.jpg

I personally know both of these girls and I can tell you that there are almost 4 years between them.

My guess is 14 and 10 to 12 and 16. Girls definitely aren't physically mature at 13, there is a massive difference on the outside at least. Mentally, I dont buy the 'teenage girls are more mature than boys' thing. At least in my experience it isnt true.

It depends on the person, surely. I know girls who had their first periods at 16 and their doctors haven't seen that as unusual, so I don't really buy into the 13-year old claim at all really.

Moreover, there's a difference between being sexually matured and psychologically matured. There are kids who have conceived at 11 years old. OK, that link is to an alledged rape, but if we ignore the legalities and say she gave consent without having the authority to do so, is that being both sexually and psychologically mature?

I agree that menatally girls don't mature as fast as their bodies. That was kind of what I said to begin with. Also: the first girl (upside down) is almost 14 and the second girl is 17.

Hey, I'm pretty glad some girls in my grade didn't stop physically maturing at 14... Some of them had some uh, surprisingly rapid growth between then and now.

Also, puberty causes physical change, some of which affects the brain. I think we can agree that has an impact on personalities. Saying personality and biology aren't related is ludicrous.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

My guess is 14 and 10 to 12 and 16. Girls definitely aren't physically mature at 13, there is a massive difference on the outside at least. Mentally, I dont buy the 'teenage girls are more mature than boys' thing. At least in my experience it isnt true.

how bout you say it one more time there Dan?

but now that I'm off my phone, i can go in depth with my thought more. physically, girls develop much much faster than guys thier own age, but mentally it's just about equal on average. Obviously some will be more mature than other, just as some will remain horribly immature. Some girls don't develop physically on a very smooth track either. You could find a 13 year old girl that could pass as an 18 year old in mind and body, and just as easily find one that looks and acts like she's still 5. I'm just saying it's fairly common to see mixes and matches, like a girl that is 13, looks 13, and has the mind set of a 20 year old, just as you can see a 13 year old girl that looks 20 and acts like shes 5.

Hormones are nuts.

Im on my phone and didnt have reception

beleive me i understand, i double post all the flippin time on facebook now. pisses me off.

but yeah, i hit puberty around 14 or 15, and I think I'm hitting it again in a way, but I dont expect my adolesence to end for another 3 years or so. yay mood swings and acne?

Im on my phone and didnt have reception

beleive me i understand, i double post all the flippin time on facebook now. pisses me off.

but yeah, i hit puberty around 14 or 15, and I think I'm hitting it again in a way, but I dont expect my adolesence to end for another 3 years or so. yay mood swings and acne?

Acne can be controlled by diet and good hygiene. Mood swings cannot and they're not fun.

[bleep]y and deluded ex girlfriends aren't fun.

Sorry I stopped replying, but I've been rather busy lately.

Now, to past posts:

She didn't really want to break up with me, she's just freaked out about not being able to see me. Especially over summer, as she's afraid to sneak it. The only options here I guess are to hope she becoems willing to sneak hanging out, or that I can mend things with her parents. I'm going to work towards the latter starting Monday.

Now, I have two new issues:

One: She hasn't come online at all today, which is very unlike her. I can't get a friend to call ehr to check up on ehr tomorrow, and am really, really worried. OTL

Two: What do you guys think of a three or more page apology letter as a good way of repairing relations with her parents? I'm hoping the sheer amount of (apparent) time required will help, and that they'll be more likely to read at elast some of it ratehr than rip it up, due to its length. Eh?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Two: What do you guys think of a three or more page apology letter as a good way of repairing relations with her parents? I'm hoping the sheer amount of (apparent) time required will help, and that they'll be more likely to read at elast some of it ratehr than rip it up, due to its length. Eh?

It couldn't hurt?

I feel like it would change very little, but I fail to see a down side to this plan

It couldn't hurt?

I feel like it would change very little, but I fail to see a down side to this plan

Well, my girlfriend insists it will do absolutely nothing, and says she'll be disappointed in me if I do.

Ugh... I don't get her right now, which is rare. Normally we're always on the same page, but I just don't get why she reacts so violently to this idea.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

It couldn't hurt?

Well, my girlfriend insists it will do absolutely nothing, and says she'll be disappointed in me if I do.

Ugh... I don't get her right now, which is rare. Normally we're always on the same page, but I just don't get why she reacts so violently to this idea.

Disappointed? Really? I'm sorry but something is off with your girlfriend; I still stand by the point that maybe she is showing you the door in the most [cabbage]ty way possible.

Disappointed? Really? I'm sorry but something is off with your girlfriend; I still stand by the point that maybe she is showing you the door in the most [cabbage]ty way possible.

You can't expect to understand someone who's in that situation. Besides, when you have no support from your parents, your best bet is to go somewhere else. Breaking up with your boyfriend defies that logic.