"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

I was trying to keep it light at first but she kept steering the conversation that way and was basically volunteering the information so I just went with it, but I'm going to try to do that then, thanks.

I hate it when girls do that.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I recognize that I messed up with a girl I really liked. She was a friend and I basically threw all of the rules of the game out the window for that reason. Good thing is, I caught myself early on and stopped being a wuss. I was just going to keep it chill for now, take a step back and maybe try again later. I still like her a lot and would definitely be open to trying again in the future. I'm also cool with giving it time (an entire summer even). Do you guys have any advice on how I should go about things?

To keep it brief I would move on.

I realize that, but should I still interact with her or completely cut myself off?

King_Ankh.png

I realize that, but should I still interact with her or completely cut myself off?

You'll be able to get over her a lot faster if you cut yourself off, though it'll suck at first. The more you keep talking to her, the harder it will be to move on.

Hope y'all are doing good. Me and my friends bought a pedal boat. It rocks. We are having a competition to see who can receive the first boat head. None of us really wants to win. It will make us feel dirty.

But girls love it. Go ahead with your speed boats and jet skis, rich boys. I'll just build my leg muscle until I can do what I want.

Yeah

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Sup Lent? lol. I like where you're going with the paddle boat

I got a competition with 2 of my buddies on who can have sex closest to the steeple of the church that we chill on the roof of. No one's really that close so far, but it's gonna be a hell of a story when someone does :XD:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm thinking of ending my relationship.

Hmm... why?

I've been finding for the past week or so that talking with her feels like a chore rather than something I look forward to her, and I'm also finding it annoying, even when I'm not doing anything else. As wrong as it is of me to do, I've avoided talking with her all day.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Hmm... why?

I've been finding for the past week or so that talking with her feels like a chore rather than something I look forward to her, and I'm also finding it annoying, even when I'm not doing anything else. As wrong as it is of me to do, I've avoided talking with her all day.

Yea, breaking up sounds like a good decision then.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Hmm... why?

Going to wait till I see her next though, I may be annoyed while I talk with her, but I'm still going to be civil about it.

Hmm... why?

Going to wait till I see her next though, I may be annoyed while I talk with her, but I'm still going to be civil about it.

But if you two break up, how are you ment to get me a girl? ;___;

Your choice, might be the way to go.

Popoto.~<3

But if you two break up, how are you ment to get me a girl? ;___;

Your choice, might be the way to go.

I'll still help you out man.

Only problem is organising a meeting that allows for it to be in a non-difficult situation. Either of our places are out of the question, so I'll probably have to ask her to go shopping with friends and myself.

That's why I haven't had a girlfriend for a while, most of the girls I meet I find a bit annoying to be around after a while. Like the one I met on Thursday night. I met up with her again on Saturday, and I can already see myself choosing not to pursue her her. Maybe I just pick the wrong ones...

rosssigfinal.jpg

It's a problem on my end though. Gotta face my demons else this'll keep happening.

I broke up with her yesterday, she ended up taking it better than I was expecting. She had been having a bad day though, which caused her to really fall apart at first. I've been feeling bad all night because of it. :wall:

well, you did what was for the best. Hurts now, but you and her will be grateful about it later

Girlfriend broke up with me yesterday, I don't know how to cope. It would of been 8 months today, and I was going to make amends for what I'd done recently that might of hurt her.

:'(

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Girlfriend broke up with me yesterday, I don't know how to cope. It would of been 8 months today, and I was going to make amends for what I'd done recently that might of hurt her.

Do so anyway. Maybe she will listen and accept the apology? Unless it was something rather serious.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Coping is hard. 8 months is just long enough to start to get comfortable with the relationship. Just do stuff that you have fun doing. Try not to think of her! Find some good close friends who will understand. Let them know what happened. Vent once or twice to them then ask them to not let you talk about her, or talk to her again.

Good friends would honor that.

Like I said, it is hard. But every day that passes it will be easier.

I had a one month break up with my now fiancée. I gave myself an hour everyday to feel sorry for myself. After a couple of weeks, I didn't need any time at all. You give yourself like an hour at most to feel sorrow for yourself, then move on with the rest of your day.

If you have any more questions, PM me.

Also, I just read your reason for why she dumped you in another thread. I would just let her be for now. Last thing she is going to want is for you to start "Caring" a lot. Even though you do, it may not be as black and white of a situation you may think it is.

top_lel_face.png

Aw, I'm sorry Sam :(

What kind of person breaks up with their partner on their 8 month milestone? Regardless, you're an attractive and artsy young fellow; you'll bounce back in the game in no time ;)

Do what makes you happy, even when she's not there. Do something new with PS, I don't know--anything you did before dating her, which really made you happy.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

So, skipping all the BIG details, I'll jump to the point.

I have been dating my girlfriend for 5 months. I was a rebound. She was having a relationship with another guy, and when they broke up, that's when we first started talking, and 17 days later, we started to date.

She talks to him daily and if you didn't know that we were going out, you'd assume they were dating.

She gets mad at me for assuming it but..

I think I have a right to assume because she has broken my trust with broken promises in the past.

Do I have a right to get upset over her talking to him so much? I mean.. I'm fine with them being friends but, it hurts to know that they used to have a very good relationship and I was a rebound.

It's that feeling of emptiness. Especially since that guy was my best friend who helped me through things from 6th - 7th grade. We haven't talked without both of our tempers starting to flare.

Help...? Thank you.

So, skipping all the BIG details, I'll jump to the point.

I have been dating my girlfriend for 5 months. I was a rebound. She was having a relationship with another guy, and when they broke up, that's when we first started talking, and 17 days later, we started to date.

She talks to him daily and if you didn't know that we were going out, you'd assume they were dating.

She gets mad at me for assuming it but..

I think I have a right to assume because she has broken my trust with broken promises in the past.

Do I have a right to get upset over her talking to him so much? I mean.. I'm fine with them being friends but, it hurts to know that they used to have a very good relationship and I was a rebound.

It's that feeling of emptiness. Especially since that guy was my best friend who helped me through things from 6th - 7th grade. We haven't talked without both of our tempers starting to flare.

Help...? Thank you.

You're dating your best friend's ex?

How do you think he feels? jesus.

I say cool it, because she's probably not going to drive a knife between the two of you by doing anything with him while being with you. Unless she's that kind of girl. And he's that type of guy. Then you have every right to be worried. Which is the cost of not only being a rebound...but being the best friend of the guy she left before you. Talk to your buddy. I'd start off with an apology.

I dated my bestfriend ex... For him to take her back. That was odd and upredicted.

In response to AZN, talk to her about in a civilised manner. Don't go in all aggresive and hurt as you will end up arguing and damaging everything even more so. Just calmy try and raise the point that you are concerned and if she cares she should understand.

If that doesn't do anything you could talk to your bestfriend, if he had any respect he should listen and move onwards.

I was dating my best friend's ex. :/

I'm obviously talking about longboarding, graphic design, etc. Don't invent problems for yourself, it's not like you were never happy before you started dating.