"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

I can only find girls who have schedules that conflict 100% with my own.

frustration is over 9000

Hah, tell me about it. With my course schedule and project list to get done, I just don't have that kind of time to work with.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

K, my turn?

Theres this girl (yeah of course :P) and I'm not sure if she's into me or she's just friendly. We'll always talk and she'll always want to hang out and stuff and always invites me places, and usually I'm the only guy that goes unless one of her friends brings another guy along. I text her like every day and I'm just so much happier around her than pretty much anyone else except my best friends. We've made out a couple times and everything too and I like her a lot, but I'm not sure because she opens up to me so much without me even asking about stuff, and she's even said she's never opened up to anyone before like that (not sure if good or bad). So yeah, not sure what to think so I'm just acting sorta in the middle about it I guess you could say.

What do? TY

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

K, my turn?

Theres this girl (yeah of course :P) and I'm not sure if she's into me or she's just friendly. We'll always talk and she'll always want to hang out and stuff and always invites me places, and usually I'm the only guy that goes unless one of her friends brings another guy along. I text her like every day and I'm just so much happier around her than pretty much anyone else except my best friends. We've made out a couple times and everything too and I like her a lot, but I'm not sure because she opens up to me so much without me even asking about stuff, and she's even said she's never opened up to anyone before like that (not sure if good or bad). So yeah, not sure what to think so I'm just acting sorta in the middle about it I guess you could say.

What do? TY

Are you asking a question or just bragging about your booty call who may or may not want a relationship? Let it ride bro, let it ride.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm being serious ;-; cause I want to take it on to be an actual relationship but I'm not sure if she's actually interested in me or...(pessimist here), and I'm not sure how to take it further personally

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

I'm being serious ;-; cause I want to take it on to be an actual relationship but I'm not sure if she's actually interested in me or...(pessimist here), and I'm not sure how to take it further personally

I think it's QUITE apparent that she likes you. The question is whether or not she wants a relationship or not. Which leads to three routes:

1) keep things as they are and enjoy it with the wonder in the back of your mind

2) ask her out in a big and romantic manner

3) ask her about past relationships and try to figure out if shes looking for a relationship, if yes than proceed to option #2

Okay, so i'm not usually one to post ask advice about "relationships" because my intimate life is something i like to keep personal. . . very personal.

So to get the ball rolling. . . I'm shy, very shy. Not only am i shy, but i'm also oblivious to any form of flirting. These are two things that don't mix at all.

For example: I would go out with my friends. I would make eye contact with a girl i think it pretty. I would give a glance over to her now and then (just to take it all in, you know) and she might make eye contact a few more times throughout the night. She might give me a smile (which i would think is just because she is either being polite or its a "omg why does he keep looking at me " smile). I would end up going home wishing i had just talked to her.

This has happened many times. Even though most of my friends are girls, i still feel very awkward around girls i have an attraction to. I have a big self confidence issue. I have this terrible thought that if i was to ever walk up to a girl that she might give me the "I'm to hot for you" dismissal and i'd end up feeling like a douche. I always feel like i'm not good looking enough. I know i'm not the ugliest person around, but i don't know what girls would class me as either, and that puts a lot of doubt in my mind. Also i have bad-ish skin. I have a few (2 or 3) pimples on my face. Nothing big, but you know how it is, they always feel like they're huge rocks.

I know i'm probably not the only person here that feels like that, but i know there are a lot of you that feel confident about who you are. I guess what i'm asking is how do you guys do it? How do you feel so comfy with who you are even though you know you might have some flaws? Even though you know a girl might be out of you league?

Girls like a guy with charisma. You know why you always see butt-ugly jerks with the hottest girls? It's because they're confident. They don't like them because they're jerks, it's because they're proud of themselves and girls dig confident guys.

Take a look at Omar's post on the last page. That's the best advice posted in this thread.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Normally i post advice but i now have a question:

So I've been dating this guy for a 2 years and being a senior in High School I'm starting to get weighed with so much work i no longer have as much time to see him. He also now has an 8 hour a day job, which limits when i see him anyways. My problem is that whenever i seem him i'm so exhausted from the week of non stop school work and chores that i'm often tired and just want to relax, as oppposed to him who gets 7 hours of sleep + where as i average 5-6. He think i don't love him as much because i'm not as affectionate as i used to be when in truth i'm just burnt out with life. I still love him as much as i did before but he won't listen. What should i do?

sigforwol.jpg

So I've been dating this guy for a 2 years and being a senior in High School I'm starting to get weighed with so much work i no longer have as much time to see him. He also now has an 8 hour a day job, which limits when i see him anyways. My problem is that whenever i seem him i'm so exhausted from the week of non stop school work and chores that i'm often tired and just want to relax, as oppposed to him who gets 7 hours of sleep + where as i average 5-6. He think i don't love him as much because i'm not as affectionate as i used to be when in truth i'm just burnt out with life. I still love him as much as i did before but he won't listen. What should i do?

Have you tried telling him that? ;)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

yeah, he tends to err, blow things off sometimes because i tell him and he says something along the lines of "your always like that" or "that's always why"....always meaning the past few months since i'm in IB and its the equivalent of taking college classes.

sigforwol.jpg

yeah, he tends to err, blow things off sometimes because i tell him and he says something along the lines of "your always like that" or "that's always why"....always meaning the past few months since i'm in IB and its the equivalent of taking college classes.

Same thing happened between me and an Ex a year or so back. She told me "If i wanted to leave you, i would have done so a long time ago." She also continued to tell me that her life was very busy at the moment blah blah blah. But basically the point of the story is, you need to tell him that if you were going to dump him, you would have already done so. You still sticking around should be enough for him to know you still want to be with him, he just needs to get that you have a 25hour day and an 8 day week :s

One of the hardest things to do in IB is to keep a healthy social life.

My girlfriend and I like to do work and study together a lot, which you might want to do with your boyfriend. Also, you don't have to do every single assignment to the best of your ability. If your teachers are anything like mine, they'll be too lazy to actually collect and grade half the stuff you do. Purposely skipping the harder questions on a worksheet won't do as much harm as you think. You really only need to focus on your IAs/orals/tests etc.

Hopefully that helps with your workload.

I think my boyfriend of almost 2 years and I are going to break up permanently... It's gonna be a tough few months if that happens, I have such a tough time getting over people..

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

wasn't meant to be then sadly.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

wasn't meant to be then sadly.

I agree with this; it sounds like it's going to be mutual, so it is probably for the best.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Same thing happened between me and an Ex a year or so back. She told me "If i wanted to leave you, i would have done so a long time ago." She also continued to tell me that her life was very busy at the moment blah blah blah. But basically the point of the story is, you need to tell him that if you were going to dump him, you would have already done so. You still sticking around should be enough for him to know you still want to be with him, he just needs to get that you have a 25hour day and an 8 day week :s

Last time I got told that I found out she'd been with another guy for 6 months. O_o.

09144a99bb.png

Girls like a guy with charisma. You know why you always see butt-ugly jerks with the hottest girls? It's because they're confident. They don't like them because they're jerks, it's because they're proud of themselves and girls dig confident guys.

>"jerk"

See, there's a very very fine line between being confident and being an abrasive jerkass who needs to be knocked down a peg for being pompous asses. A lot of them cross that line, and yet, are with hotter girls. There's nothing to logically justify that. I cannot find any form of justification for it. No, not even this trope could possibly justify their behavior.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

One of the hardest things to do in IB is to keep a healthy social life.

My girlfriend and I like to do work and study together a lot, which you might want to do with your boyfriend. Also, you don't have to do every single assignment to the best of your ability. If your teachers are anything like mine, they'll be too lazy to actually collect and grade half the stuff you do. Purposely skipping the harder questions on a worksheet won't do as much harm as you think. You really only need to focus on your IAs/orals/tests etc.

Hopefully that helps with your workload.

my exams are in may which is a month away so every class is starting to really pressure us to do well. Also i have a D in calc and that just won't do.

@Noxxx I'll try that maybe he'll see it then.

thanks so much guys :D

sigforwol.jpg

woah woah woah

when did the thread title get changed?

woah woah woah

when did the thread title get changed?

Do you feel violated??? :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

>"jerk"

See, there's a very very fine line between being confident and being an abrasive jerkass who needs to be knocked down a peg for being pompous asses. A lot of them cross that line, and yet, are with hotter girls. There's nothing to logically justify that. I cannot find any form of justification for it. No, not even this trope could possibly justify their behavior.

and yet, are with hotter girls

You're judging the girls based solely on appearance, for all you know they're stupid or don't have enough experience in relationships to understand they're not with Mr. Right.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I hope you're not suggesting we all like jerks with a large ego. xD

It's not a good idea to project yourself as something you're not, no matter what you're trying to appear, and there is something to be said for a sensitive man.

Charisma and appearance is one thing, but if you're not like that, why would you want a girl to like you because you appear to be that type?

And what when she does see you for who you are?

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]