"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Poseidon's official Fraternity.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I just clicked that link and everyone in the preview panel was either a teen with kids, some super religious freak, or an old fat person.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Ill bet you live in the bible belt

Yup.

My favorite was "I believe that saying that a woman is 'sexy' is degrading and immoral." Like..... seriously?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Instead of being idiots they're idiot savants.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I've never had a personal account with pof, but having seen my local competition on the site, I'd either be able to get all of the girls, or none of them provided they actually like this brand of stupidity

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

yeah POF is in general a total joke. for straight couples, it's a mass competition to see who can out-sex each other to get a woman's attention as it is essentially a catalog for women. For gays its either for the introverted like myself, or total creeps. Dunno about lesbians or trans though.

Popoto.~<3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty convinced I like being single better than being in a relationship at this point. Just an interesting flip flop from 7 years ago. (with years of neutrality in between)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I've been single for four years now and I'm not planning on changing that anytime soon. I'm gonna run up the score until I get it out of my system.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

We played Deadpool today on the ps3 and then had sex. Pretty sure the second part would be hard to do if I was single. (And I guess the first part too). I can see being single being fun because you can flirt and have one night stands, but at the end of the day, it just seems nice to have a stable relationship instead of just random hookups.

I cannot say how you can get sex out of your system though? Or are you speaking about one night stands?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I played video games w/ my MLTR on Friday and then we banged afterwards... and I'm single ;)

Just remember things aren't as black and white as "single and one night stands only" vs "in a long-term exclusive relationship." You can have the best of both worlds if you do as I do :P

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

You'll probably never get it out of your system, at least not until you're like 50+ years old.

Yep. If you're used to having sex with multiple women, i find it very hard to believe you'll be content with a long term monogamous relationship.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

The sex frequency of single people vs people in relationships/marriages is a misleading statistic. The average single person can't get laid unless they're in a relationship. And then once the relationship has dragged on for a few years or so, they'll probably only be having sex 1-2 times per month. Compare this to the non-average single person who has learned how to date and get laid, who can easily get laid practically whenever he wants, without getting into a relationship.

Why else do you think men are so excited to get monogamous with a girl after only sleeping with her once or twice (or sometimes never)? It's because they know that if they don't lock her down, they're going to have to wait around until they "get lucky" again and find another girl willing to have sex with them.

77yLQy8.png

The sex frequency of single people vs people in relationships/marriages is a misleading statistic. The average single person can't get laid unless they're in a relationship. And then once the relationship has dragged on for a few years or so, they'll probably only be having sex 1-2 times per month. Compare this to the non-average single person who has learned how to date and get laid, who can easily get laid practically whenever he wants, without getting into a relationship.

Why else do you think men are so excited to get monogamous with a girl after only sleeping with her once or twice (or sometimes never)? It's because they know that if they don't lock her down, they're going to have to wait around until they "get lucky" again and find another girl willing to have sex with them.

Well polygamy is all good and well when you're a guy it seems. But according to something i read the other day ( it was research done by Brown Uni) women is polygamous relationships are more likely to be victims of domestic abuse. And children who's parents are in polygamous relationships are more likely to NOT succeed. It has been proven through their studies that children who get a good amount of attention and financial support from their father are more likely to succeed. And children of polygamous fathers more often that not, don't get the needed financial support or attention.

I mean, i think if you're going to encourage polygamy on this thread so much, at least in the future you should show people both sides of the coin and not just the shiny side. Sure, you'll probably have more sex. But are you okay with your children being statistically expected to fail? Are you okay with your partners being statistically more likely to be abused (either by you or one of her other partners).