"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Idk, I've had some gay friends tell me of their grindr adventures and it's exactly what we all wish tindr was

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 4 weeks later...

Something about the camera angle in the first one looks funny to me, but I'm not a scientist. The other two are aight in my book though.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit of an unexpected tinder success story here. I moved to a new city at the end of July for a new job but I didn't have a house and I was very depressed. Got tinder out of boredom and for a distraction and got chatting to this guy who helped me with my house search and it turns out we have a lot in common and get along. We met for the first time two weeks ago and it was hella awkward until I asked him questions about his job and he was really animated. We went back to his house and slept with each other and it was alright but obviously the first time with someone new is never perfect. But I stayed over and even spoke to his mum and chilled with his cats. Then last week I stayed over for a night again and on Sunday we're having our third date.

Genuinely never thought I'd actually like someone I'm sleeping with and especially not from tinder but yeah looking forward to seeing where this goes (if anywhere)

• Like 1

So since it was like a month since I had sex I was like time to try Grindr again!

I was in Raleigh recently and lurked on it, set up a hook up and ... had a good time. The sex was great, then we hung out for a bit afterwards. Then I had another yesterday. Sex was great, again.

I'm terrible. I still don't like hook ups but I have a very high libido (ty mental illness, probs) so what am I to do.

ozXHe7P.png

Don't be a denegrate and control your pp

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Hey man, as long as you're being smart, have all the sex you want. Good for you!

• Like 3

Start talking to other people in the office about casual stuff while not so much talking to her. Unfortunately if it's a small office, that might be you're only out

• Like 1

I think I should be completely honest. This aint flattering but eh.

I have a coworker I sit next to. She is in a relationship. We casually flirt all day.

no need for further explanation-- there's your problem. don't shit where you eat

I've always thought this analogy should be the other way around..as in, don't eat where you shit

• Like 1

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Yeah flirting with coworkers is acceptable in part time jobs that don't matter, but if youre going to be working somewhere for years, you should do your best to not make things weird

• Like 1

She probably felt the same until she realized she lives in reality

I have a coworker I sit next to. She is in a relationship. We casually flirt all day.

no need for further explanation-- there's your problem. don't shit where you eat

I've always thought this analogy should be the other way around..as in, don't eat where you shit

idk makes sense to me. but then again, my toilet's in my kitchen

77yLQy8.png

idk makes sense to me. but then again, my toilet's in my kitchen

is this you

UECQ2fJ.gif

?

• Like 1

ozXHe7P.png