flash game and discussion

Riku3220

I've sold of all symptoms and started upping my resistances and infectivity.

You do realise those can affect lethality right?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Kinda reminds me of season 3 of 24 :lol:

Yes. I had the same thought.

I was also reminded of Corrupted Blood.

And I've played the first one, won a few times. Quite hard though...I'm about to give this a go.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Maybe we should make this like a co-op game, where everyone posts what they did and what score they got, until we breed a super-virus, that we can name TIF or something. That would be awesome.

Best score I've gotten on relaxed is 86k, with 4 countries left uninfected. Got everywhere except NZ, Brazil, and Indonesia and got 72k....Infectivity is such a pain to do, guess more playing with symptoms is needed, because resistance does nothing for me lol. Man I love this game.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

It seems that you need to get it undetectable and infectious enough to transmit to every country, then ramp up the lethality to kill everyone. That's about the point that they start shutting things down. At that point, they've got no recourse but a vaccine. They usually take ages to produce anyway.

When you sell something, all that happens is that you lose evolution points, right?

My disease was pretty decent, but all the countries closed down their transportation means, so my disease stayed quarantined in East and Western Europe and Brazil. If they shut down transportation in other non-infected countries, should I just start over? Or will they open them up again if I change a few things?

It takes a while for the evolution points to go back up again, though.

When you sell something, all that happens is that you lose evolution points, right?

My disease was pretty decent, but all the countries closed down their transportation means, so my disease stayed quarantined in East and Western Europe and Brazil. If they shut down transportation in other non-infected countries, should I just start over? Or will they open them up again if I change a few things?

It takes a while for the evolution points to go back up again, though.

Yeah, it seems that the first moments of the game are the most productive for getting evolution points. For some reason they dry up a bit when you infect more countries and people (have you noticed this?) which is completely opposite to what you'd actually expect.

The best I've done is infected all but one country, and it's usually one isolated by sea (Indonesia, Australia, Madigascar, etc). I usually start over when it gets to that point.

^^ I've gotten all but Greenland and Madagascar. I don't know how to get them all. I tried putting every way of spreading it with no symptoms but they still shut down the ports before it gets there. And your right about the evolution points. In like the first minute I get more than like 10 minutes even when I'm infecting millions of people.

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

I've found something, if it starts in Madagascar it takes ages to send anywhere, but you can get it perfected before it leaves if you are a virus (takes 50-60 days to infect another country as a parasite #-o )

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Meh, mine destroyed everyone in Europe and mainland Asia. And most of Africa too. I missed the southeast islands though, and I somehow only managed to get Mexico and Brazil in the Americas. Time to try again, I guess. (I didn't bother with the tutorial, so I don't have a great idea of what I'm doing...Oh well...)

Edit: Dang...Just managed to get my parasite everywhere but Argentina, then the vaccine came and I didn't have enough points to counter it. So from having a nearly completely red map, I went to nearly completely green one. Though I did manage to wipe out all of Australia.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Can anyone post a short guide here or something? Like maybe whats the 4th tier of diseases etc.

I've only managed to wipe out 7 countries and the rest closes together so instant that I dont have time to do anything.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Well, I finally destroyed the world (Realistic mode). I decided to take it really slow, and took almost a year to kill everyone. Because of that, I only got like 42,000 points, but still..

I just noticed a huge downside to infecting everyone, and then making your disease lethal--by the time you change the symptoms so that it kills people, there's a chance that your disease will be labelled as "Harmless". At that stage, you have to add a lot more symptoms than usual to actually kill people.

Cool.

Well after trying this game it's fun. I almost got the whole world but Russia shut down their borders too soon. Besides that one game I have the same problems most people do, Madagascar. From what I can tell one ship goes to madagascar before they shut down, it usually leaves from japan (or around in there)

P.S. thats a good comic

1216450190273cx5.jpg

I'm gonna try a new strategy and turn off all my symptoms until I get some resistances and spreading ability built up. Maybe I will infect everywhere at once. I'll let you know of my results.

Dangit infected everywhere but Cuba and Madagascar. The comic is right, they are parniod #-o

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Ok I've been playing as a Bacteria on relaxed mode and boy I can tell ya, it is sure hell as easy. You basically just start the game, sell your diseases and buy only fever, put the game to fast *Waits 15 mins* and you'll have over 150 points and thats when countries start getting infected. Once all the countries get infected, use your 150+ points to protect yourself and up your lethality, cheap but easy way.

So far, only Peru has managed to escape my clutches.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Finished this game a couple of weeks back before you made the topic.

In our world though can you not remember the panic and worldwide media melodramatisation of "bird flu".

Apparently this was meant to spread and kill us all! I remember once wearing a gas mask at school for a laugh in the hype of it, but wheres that gone?

Havent heard anything about that for ages and now on to like hospital superbugs... whats next?

The whole world is coming to an end is an endless topic as we live in a world where anything can happen and any small thing will be expanded out of proportion!

On to the actual topic: I dont really think any thing like that would happen. I mean we a "species" have lived on this planet for a while now and we have dealed with pretty much anything else. I think I can remember some lame movie quote saying something like were the most adaptive species alive, we can deal with anything.

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

Finished this game a couple of weeks back before you made the topic.

In our world though can you not remember the panic and worldwide media melodramatisation of "bird flu".

Apparently this was meant to spread and kill us all! I remember once wearing a gas mask at school for a laugh in the hype of it, but wheres that gone?

Havent heard anything about that for ages and now on to like hospital superbugs... whats next?

The whole world is coming to an end is an endless topic as we live in a world where anything can happen and any small thing will be expanded out of proportion!

On to the actual topic: I dont really think any thing like that would happen. I mean we a "species" have lived on this planet for a while now and we have dealed with pretty much anything else. I think I can remember some lame movie quote saying something like were the most adaptive species alive, we can deal with anything.

What do you mean "what's next?" Hospital-associated infections are a constant threat to the health of people with a weakened immune system. What's worse is that many of them, like MRSA and P. aeruginosa, are antibiotic resistant. You shouldn't substitute doing some actual research with what you hear in the media. Quite frankly, your attitude is an insult to people who actually have to deal with crap like MRSA.

i dont think the game is sped up much at all

i saw i show a while back about bird flu coming from chicken farms in the middle east. apperently the UN has a special emergency group of people that are there incase it is found in chickens, so the chickens can be destroyed before it can develop into a human flu.

they done a computer modeling thing of it spreading, and for memory once it reached the us (they didnt do it on other countrys, just the us i think) it had spread across half the country in days (via airports, roads and all that stuff) and the entire country was infected in less than a month.

this is just my memory. im going to do some googlin now see if i can find some mroe info lol

i do parasite on relaxed and unless i start at madagascar i have no chance... plus they need to make new game faster to do... way too annoying constantly clicking through all the screens

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle