Creatures I hate

Alak_the_Great

Ogres: I hate dealing with these brainless inbeffels. I just finished "First Resort" this weekend and I kept feeling like punching the ogress' due to their utter stupidity.

Trolls: Same as Ogres

Gnomes: Too stereotyped.

Dorgeshuun Goblins: I've always, always hated these pathetic excuses for goblins. Over the course of the 4 quests, I was rooting for the HAM to wipe them out. They're too wimpy, stupid looking and moronic. I wish I could have left the dead Zanik lying there.

Alak_Goury.png

I'm not playing right now, but I'll be back

The best song in RuneScape.

Put them on your ignore list

Rofl, thats awesome. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Oh and those human things whatever they are called.
Ye they, do get in the way alot, always bugging me when im tryin to wc, Leave me alone you crazy humans!

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

I have a friend who hates trolls because he kept getting owned by them* when doing Fremmenik Isles.** He was so happy when he finally got a Slayer task to kill trolls.*** Speaking of Slayer tasks, Vannaka gave me two Earth warrior tasks in a row. He must really hate them.

*He lost dragon boots and a whip, I think...

**He calls the Fremmenik "Fremmicans"...

***"Time to get my revenge!!!"

MSSW4TI.png

Ogres: I hate dealing with these brainless inbeffels. I just finished "First Resort" this weekend and I kept feeling like punching the ogress' due to their utter stupidity.

Trolls: Same as Ogres

Gnomes: Too stereotyped.

Dorgeshuun Goblins: I've always, always hated these pathetic excuses for goblins. Over the course of the 4 quests, I was rooting for the HAM to wipe them out. They're too wimpy, stupid looking and moronic. I wish I could have left the dead Zanik lying there.

what the hell is an inbeffel?

fishing.gif

Penguins...they're a communist thread to all of runescape! We should wipe out the reds :thumbsup:

You're no match for us, comrade.

DIVE, DIVE, DIVE!!!

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

how can gnomes be striotyped...you do know there fake right? how do you striotype somthing that was made up. that like saying why do unicorns all have to have horns, thats so racist. and then dont even get me started on moss giants being ALL made of moss i mean comon JaGex, but w/e there just all a bunch of humans with highly developed minds that walk on two feet.

Y_Z.png