Monday Poll: My homepage is...

Rcty

On this computer, which is like the family computer, its CNN because my parents like seeing the news right away.

On my computer than I use to play runescape and other stuff, I use google as my home page since its quick to load and I seem to use google most of the time I get on for something! ::'

1icyna.png

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i use tabs so i can flip between easily

yahoo for news, mail etc,

RS

TIP it

then ill usually open up a few other tip it tabs depending on RS activity eg treasure trail (clue help / coord locator), slayer (bestiary / maps / calculators)

platinum1004.png

platinum1004.png

platinum1004.png

platinum1004.png

platinum1004.png

Myspace

simple as that =)

But I do change it once in awhile to Youtube or Hotmail.

Its usually Myspace which the page takes forever to load -.-

if u open several tabs at once with different homepages, which one is considered ur homepage? the first tab or all the tabs

Homepage is whatever page is up the first time you open your internet. Certain browsers when you open a new tab it doesn't go to homepage, IE goes to an info on tabs or a blank page.

Mines the opera speed dial... So much easier than anything else imo.

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

I'm like most people it seems. I'm Google. It is just easier. Runescape isn't the main thing I come onto the Internet for, so I wouldn't have anything Runescape related. Google is just easy to get onto my favourites for things I want to go onto.

Yahoo. It has my email, weather, messenger (I can't use msn because I use a mac :wall: ) it has traffic reports but it's pretty much irrelevant because I'm 14 years old and that means I can't drive...also the temperature. Though, in Vegas the temperature is always scorching, hot, mild, cool, or cold. SCORCHING MY BUTT OFF FOR THE PAST WEEK!!!

gmc

The official gamemaker forums. I check those even more than I play runescape...

Woo! Go gm! \'

Not that that's what i open to, just the default firefox/google page.

I used to though, but I lost my old computer, along with all my gm files...so now I play rs to much :wall:

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

It's all about Google.

But having a Google task bar is really stupid. Just one extra thing that your computer has to load.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Mines the opera speed dial... So much easier than anything else imo.

Same here, except I use the Firefox version. :)

My speed dial is four rows, five websites in each row, and only two are blank. I generally go to each of those sites at least once a day, so why have 18 different bookmarks (which is a pain to use, IMO) when you can have speed dial which is fast and easy to use? <3:

[hide=](Yes, I'll go marry the speed dial addon now.)[/hide]

[hide=Runescape stats and Xfire thing.]Holylight100.gif

holylight100.png[/hide]