Monday Poll: My homepage is...

Rcty

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly, Runescape is my main page. Why? because it's the only thing online that I actually pay for. So I want a constant reminder that it's there so I remember I'm paying for it. That way if I take a break from p2p, i can cancel membership and save. Also, It reminds me that I do play runescape so if i take a long break I remember to come back rofl

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png

Most of the time it's Runescape. It's really the only reason i come on the computer during the summer. Although for about a week it's been an Oblivion Fan Forum. I'll change it back soon.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I use Google. It is handy for homework and loads fast.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Runescape, simply for convenience. I always open 2 windows at once though, so I can have the game and Tip.It up at the same time. :thumbsup:

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

Hum

What about people that have Opera and use Speed Dial like me... that means no homepage, just choose one.

Anyways, I voted Not-Runescape related only because Google is my homepage on Internet Explorer, even though I never use it.

~Cent

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

my home page is my clans forums (deathmonkeighs.com/phpbb) i always check for important messeges, new events, messeges.. ect... i do have a link to clans home world though lol... i have no use for rs to be home page cause i have runehq toolbar for that

dj_phox.png

Looks like only a small handful of people here utilize the multiple tabs available now in IE.

When I start Internet Explorer for example here at work :) , I have 7 tabbed "homepages" load automatically:

- 3 related to my company's intranet

- Excite (for the latest news, etc.)

- Tipit main page

- Tipit forums index

- Jagex (Runescape) main page

At home, I have 7 or 8 tabs set as homepages too, similar to above but no company stuff.

Since I'm going to be browsing all those sites anyway, off and on continuously through the day (or night), having them ready to go makes a lot of sense :)

2bcacd2197.png

"America will never seek a permission slip to defend the security of our people."

-George W. Bush

mail.yahoo.com, simply because it will automatically log me in to my email service so that I can see if I have any new emails. Otherwise I would never check my email. :XD:

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007