Monday Poll: My homepage is...

Rcty

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My homepage is, not surprisingly, just good old Yahoo! I like opening up my internet browser on Mozilla Firefox and being welcomed by the the Yahoo! website. Mostly because I can check out some of the latest news in entertainment, sports, or even popular online videos. They've also got weather, horoscopes, and even some of my favorite funny comics, like the stuff you see in a newspaper.

Yahoo! is the newspaper that greets me everyday. No subscription needed,

Skiittles11

241216351433lk2.png

My homepage is, not surprisingly, just good old Yahoo! I like opening up my internet browser on Mozilla Firefox and being welcomed by the the Yahoo! website. Mostly because I can check out some of the latest news in entertainment, sports, or even popular online videos. They've also got weather, horoscopes, and even some of my favorite funny comics, like the stuff you see in a newspaper.

Skiittles11

That seems earily like a sales pitch :uhh:

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Skiittles11

That seems earily like a sales pitch :uhh:

Lol. Wow, now that I read it over, it actually kind of does. Sorry, it's not meant to sound like that. I suppose it's because I like Yahoo! a lot?

Yahoo! for the world? :XD: ,

Skiittles11

241216351433lk2.png

Mine is the weather channel. USed to be tip.it forums but now dad uses this computer... -.-

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Wow..I'm seriously the only person with myspace homepage

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

I feel sorry for all those people who don't use Opera. Opera has Speed Dial which allows me to have 6 websites as a sort of homepage, only cooler.

Mine are set for Google, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, Tip It, RS, Youtube, a fansite (non Rs related), 8 Bit Theater and Order of the Stick. <3:

I feel sorry for all those people who don't use Opera. Opera has Speed Dial which allows me to have 6 websites as a sort of homepage, only cooler.

Mine are set for Google, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, Tip It, RS, Youtube, a fansite (non Rs related), 8 Bit Theater and Order of the Stick. <3:

Firefox has a speed-dial-esque extension which works just as well.

I just use plain ol' Google.

My homepage is www.backwardsbush.com which has a countdown clock of the days, hours, minutes and seconds until GWB is no longer the president. I'm one of those less-common Runescape players who is quite old enough to vote, and I'm waiting for the election and finally telling George "Don't let the door hit you on the rear end as you leave."

This is the last political message I will ever post here. :thumbup:

This might be one of the least interesting signatures on the forum. Sorry.

Google, I made it RS once but I soon realized I go to youtube for listening to music vids and stuff, not to mention searching for manga-style drawings on Google, so I can learn how to draw better :mrgreen: sometimes I draw awesome pics, then other days I might aswell draw stick figures coz they don't turn out too good :lol: I have good and bad days ;)

My homepage is http://www.backwardsbush.com which has a countdown clock of the days, hours, minutes and seconds until GWB is no longer the president. I'm one of those less-common Runescape players who is quite old enough to vote, and I'm waiting for the election and finally telling George "Don't let the door hit you on the rear end as you leave."

This is the last political message I will ever post here. :thumbup:

LMAO :lol: awesome thinking! Is there one for helen clark by any chance? \'

2vuhgcn.png