Today...

Leoo

I just got a text from a girl in my class saying, "Towt u mytav gt 1st n dat." Lol wtf? Took me a good while to decipher that.

Yeah, what the hell does that say? "Thought you might have got 1st and that"?.

I've got a couple of friends who text like that. They spell stuff exactly how they'd say it, slang words and all. Also missing out vowels to make the words shorter but in return making them incomprehensible. Pfft.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Just came home from my second date with my new love.

Ā 

Aaah...

Cute. What's with all these people being so in love lately? Iamdan thinks he's in love, Skull is smitten, and now return? Get a room, guys.

no u

Ā 

Right now I'm just chilling out in bed, on my mum's laptop listening to DJ Shadow's Endtroducing..... album. Seeing as I have no schoolwork to do (finished all my coursework that was due), I've had nothing to do. It's a nice feeling. Just a shame it won't last.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I just got a text from a girl in my class saying, "Towt u mytav gt 1st n dat." Lol wtf? Took me a good while to decipher that.

Yeah, what the hell does that say? "Thought you might have got 1st and that"?.

I've got a couple of friends who text like that. They spell stuff exactly how they'd say it, slang words and all. Also missing out vowels to make the words shorter but in return making them incomprehensible. Pfft.

Yeah, that's what it says but I don't know what she meant by me getting first >_> It's fun though, you feel like you're cracking a code when you decipher a text.

rc1tzc.png

ā˜¢ CAUTION ā˜¢ CAUTION ā˜¢ CAUTION ā˜¢ CAUTION ā˜¢

I've got a hot date with the library and this lovely lady.

Ā 

Ā 

That's no lady. That is a book. o_o

Ā 

School started up again today, it's kind of a weird feeling, heh, watching all these random kids show up on campus.

Ā 

Might be getting another job helping my uncle fix computers at the school I just graduated from, which would be kinda awkward. ._. And it would require me having an interview with the principal, who... intensely dislikes me. So I don't think my chances are high, but if I get it, yaaaay.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

There was a riot at our school today. Some kid ripped a fountain off a wall and a huge fight arose.

Ā 

Don't you love the American School System?

Yeah sure why not, nothing happens here so yeah, the American School System is pretty cool.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piƱata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

People take [cabbage]'s on the floor in my school. I'm being 100% serious too. Our basketball team might have to forfeit the season because someone took a [cabbage] on the other team's locker room floor :lol: But luckily this year we haven't had any real fights. A couple girl fights which pretty much don't count when it's white girls fighting. Plenty of kids got suspended for drinking in school etc.

Ā 

Oh and I put up the poem I did for my creative writing final in the Varrock library if anyone is interested in checking it out.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Today my right side got drenched in liquid Rolo ice cream. From my head almost down to the knee. The hair net I was wearing was sticky and pulled my hair when I took it off. The uniform was stained a caramel-ish colour. Literally everybody laughed at me.

Ā 

But at least I smelled good.

Today my right side got drenched in liquid Rolo ice cream. From my head almost down to the knee. The hair net I was wearing was sticky and pulled my hair when I took it off. The uniform was stained a caramel-ish colour. Literally everybody laughed at me.

Ā 

But at least I smelled good.

Ā 

How did that happen? :o

16185_s.gif

I blame the video games and them facebooks.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piƱata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I blame the video games

Ā 

:twss:

Ā 

http://pc.ign.com/articles/114/1146277p1.html

Ā 

Rep. Joe Baca plans to give violent video games (rating T and higher) health warning labels as dangerous products because they incite aggressive behavior., blah blah blah...funny thing is, a while back Rep. Joe Baca congratulated my sister for receiving a full-paid scholarship to the Art Institute where she will be learning to become a game concept designer (of shooting and zombie games).

Ā 

I love this sort of irony. :grin:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Back in mah day we had to walk FIFTEEN MILES UP BOTH WAYS to get to school.

*waves cane*

Ā 

Ā 

Rep. Joe Baca plans to give violent video games (rating T and higher) health warning labels as dangerous products, blah blah blah...funny thing is, a while back Rep. Joe Baca congratulated my sister for receiving a full-paid scholarship to the Art Institute where she will be learning to become a game concept designer (of shooting and zombie games).

Ā 

I personally welcome it as long as it's only a warning. It can't hurt even if it isn't entirely accurate.

15cbz0y.jpg

I got up @ 10: 47 am (2h later than usual) took a shower, cleaned the kitchen, Applied @ HH gregg, took out the trash, filled up a bird feeder by the kitchen window, got a $25 gift card to the Home Depot in the mail, talked to mom & dad, about to log on Rs.

Level 99Ā Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Ā 

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Ā 

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

I blame the video games

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Rep. Joe Baca plans to give violent video games (rating T and higher) health warning labels as dangerous products because they incite aggressive behavior., blah blah blah...funny thing is, a while back Rep. Joe Baca congratulated my sister for receiving a full-paid scholarship to the Art Institute where she will be learning to become a game concept designer (of shooting and zombie games).

Ā 

Man this whole world is just so hypocritical I just don't give a [bleep] anymore.

My dad is too good at figuring [cabbage] out, I have no idea how I got away with anything before. He called me out on having a girlfriend already just by seeing how many texts I've sent. Not that it's a bad thing, I just figured I'd tell him when I saw him tomorrow and he beat me too it. :lol:

15cbz0y.jpg

Coming right off of the disrespect post in TTAtHOoY.

Ā 

*right after midterm ends*

Ā 

Teacher: It's been a long week, and there's still a test to go for most of you. Eh, you deserve a little reward.

[passes candy around]

(I was one of two people of around 30 that actually THANKED her for the candy)

Class finishes, and then proceeds to DEMAND MORE.

128688181057.gif

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

My dad is too good at figuring [cabbage] out, I have no idea how I got away with anything before. He called me out on having a girlfriend already just by seeing how many texts I've sent. Not that it's a bad thing, I just figured I'd tell him when I saw him tomorrow and he beat me too it. :lol:

When I told a friend I was texting so he would know why I wouldn't reply as fast (Steam chat) he asked "Girlfriend?"

Ā 

So it's a bit known I would think.

Ā 

And he was half right by the way.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg