Today...

Leoo

Drove alone for the first time today. It was kind of weird.

Also:

[hide]YboMN.png[/hide]

The first time I drove alone I felt like the man. And the car felt super light because I was used to having my dad in the passenger seat so I felt like I could accelerate really fast.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

^ heh

[hide]8g7ms.png[/hide]

On that note -

>mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw

seriously, I don't know why everyone here feels the need to do that, or post reaction faces, or other stuff. cut that [cabbage] out.

^ heh

[hide]8g7ms.png[/hide]

On that note -

>mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw >mfw

seriously, I don't know why everyone here feels the need to do that, or post reaction faces, or other stuff. cut that [cabbage] out.

[hide]

11tn778.jpg[/hide]

^ heh

[hide]8g7ms.png[/hide]

On that note -

11tn778.jpg

[hide]DOLFT.png[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I had 3 hours of driving lessons today. My legs still hurt from being 6'2" in a Honda Civic for that long.

Lol maybe you need to adjust the seat.

The seat wasn't the only problem, the gas pedal is weird so my legs were bent in an uncomfortable way.

Can't wait till I can drive myself, but thanks to my illogical province I can't get my full license till December.

Got my check-in info for school, I'm expected to move in 2 days earlier than I originally planned. 19 days till I'm outta Southern California!

Also, I can't creep on my roommate and find out who he is because they didn't give me an email and he appears to not have a facebook.

Thanks for my country and our formerly relaxed driver licensing system!

The main reason I can't get one myself is because the government requires you to drive with a licenced driver in the passenger seat for a year.

a. My parents don't have a vehicle

b. My parents don't have drivers permits

:P

j0xPu5R.png

The main reason I can't get one myself is because the government requires you to drive with a licenced driver in the passenger seat for a year.

Insanity.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

That is rather unfortunate. I guess I can see how that would work if you live in a big city that has decent public transport.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Never shopping with dad AGAIN.

Hes the stingiest man I know unless its something for himself. Instead of buying mum a nice cake for her birthday tomorrow he buys a cheapo $4 Sponge cake from Woolworths. Mum told him I need new jeans and shoes before I goto QLD in 8 days because I havent got a good pair of jeans and my current shoes Ive had since Senior year in HS (2007). Instead he looks at these hideous jeans with a grey wash and break apart, and these black shoes I expect a kid in primary school to wear.

Sure im a Gen Y and I get picky, but holy hell I'd rather be naked then wear something from the 80's that looks horrid.

EDIT: and some chick I said something stupid to about 18 months ago is still holding a grudge towards me for it whom used to be a friend. So I told her on FB "well [bleep] off then, stop making a big drama about it. You'll be one thing im glad to leave behind" and deleted her.

izyqdy.jpg

Not gunna put up with that crap in my new life.

Popoto.~<3

It's great isn't it :thumbup: Except raising the driving age by one year still isn't going to do anything.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

It's great isn't it :thumbup: Except raising the driving age by one year still isn't going to do anything.

It is if you've already got your licence. They gonna make the tests harder aren't they? I'm not too sure because it doesn't concern me cos I have my full :wink:

rosssigfinal.jpg

DAMMIT

It's cloudy outside.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Ya'll don't know how to drive until you can drive a stick. That's real driving, yo. :thumbsup:

I agree to this.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It is if you've already got your licence. They gonna make the tests harder aren't they? I'm not too sure because it doesn't concern me cos I have my full :wink:

Yeah, I'm sure I've read somewhere that they are making it harder to sit the restricted test. And possibly the full as well... But I'm not sure what they could do to make the full harder though.

And I agree to the statement about driving manual as well. It's a shame my parents don't own a manual car :(

ojdv.jpg

Ya'll don't know how to drive until you can drive a stick. That's real driving, yo. :thumbsup:

I agree to this.

On a serious note, driving a stick/manual is much more difficult than an automatic (well, at first anyway and ESPECIALLY if you have never driven ANYTHING before) but it is also a very good skill to have. Sticks are more fuel efficient, give the driver more control over the vehicle, and are a LOT more fun to drive than an automatic-- especially if the car has a powerful engine.

Yeah, I had to learn how to drive AND take my driving test using a manual. I failed the actual driving portion of the test the first time because I was too bad with the clutch. :( I practiced up and did well the second time around, though.

td2sig.jpg