Today...

Leoo

Anyone who follows American Football, the Eagles are looking scary good this year.

I thought we renamed it hangegg.

yeah sorry that wasn't even half funny the first time someone said it.

Aww you didn't like my thread?

i prefer original humor as opposed to recycled trash.

:angry:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Anyone who follows American Football, the Eagles are looking scary good this year.

I thought we renamed it hangegg.

yeah sorry that wasn't even half funny the first time someone said it.

Aww you didn't like my thread?

i prefer original humor as opposed to recycled trash.

Original humor. Right.

Just because someone else has said something similar before doesn't make the joke bad.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Been solidly chipping away at homework. Nearly done.

Get off TIF and do your homework procrastinator!!

I only just finished my speech due tomorrow today.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I'm expecting excellence again Shiny.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Ya'll don't know how to drive until you can drive a stick. That's real driving, yo. :thumbsup:

I kinda need to drive stick else I keep driving though [bleep]ing stop signs.

You cant drive Turbo or Super Charged cars on your Learners, P1 and P2 UNLESS Its a Turbo Charged Diesel car, and you cannot drive a 8Cyl/V8 and above AT ALL Until your full licence.

Err, you can drive straight- or V-8 on your Ls and, if it's a diesel, on your Ps.

Provisional 1 (Red P) - Driving test in which you can only make 3 minor mistakes. hold licence for 1 year. Max Speed 90km/h. Same restriction for Car type, if Auto licence can only drive Auto. Only 1 Passenger allowed in the car between 11pm and 5am. 0 BAC.

It's 1 passenger under the age of 21 if you're under 25.

Full Licence. - Touch screen test x2, 1st a statistics test, 2nd is the same as P2. Max Speed is within the legal zones (none exceed 130 in Aus). Can drive Auto and Manual. No engine limits. BAC is 0.05.

Where in Aus does the limit exceed 110km/hr?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Leave for where?

Only been saying for the past month, Im moving to Brissy to live on my own (with a mate) on the 8th... Soooo guess who you get to teach how to build self confidence and break me into the club scene away from my old secluded life?

EDIT: Best photo I've seen for Gay Marrage protest:

4e1dd59405134.jpg

Popoto.~<3

Ya'll don't know how to drive until you can drive a stick. That's real driving, yo. :thumbsup:

I kinda need to drive stick else I keep driving though [bleep]ing stop signs.

You cant drive Turbo or Super Charged cars on your Learners, P1 and P2 UNLESS Its a Turbo Charged Diesel car, and you cannot drive a 8Cyl/V8 and above AT ALL Until your full licence.

Err, you can drive straight- or V-8 on your Ls and, if it's a diesel, on your Ps.

Provisional 1 (Red P) - Driving test in which you can only make 3 minor mistakes. hold licence for 1 year. Max Speed 90km/h. Same restriction for Car type, if Auto licence can only drive Auto. Only 1 Passenger allowed in the car between 11pm and 5am. 0 BAC.

It's 1 passenger under the age of 21 if you're under 25.

Full Licence. - Touch screen test x2, 1st a statistics test, 2nd is the same as P2. Max Speed is within the legal zones (none exceed 130 in Aus). Can drive Auto and Manual. No engine limits. BAC is 0.05.

Where in Aus does the limit exceed 110km/hr?

NT apparently...

rosssigfinal.jpg

Doesn't affect me. I just want to get on my Green Ps already so I can get a truck licence. Only 4 months if my court case is successful, 7 months if not.

I've also found out my younger sister can legally drive my favourite car, yet I cannot. :(

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Today; I've just got back from a football (soccer for all you awesome americans haha) match in Germany.

Just in-case you wanted to know we won the cup with a 5-3 win. :)

PS: I'm not a perfessional player, however I do play for a city under 19s

Cofa.png

Nicely played.

On a related note, I attend my first football match as a first aider today. It's a pre-season friendly and PNE just got relegated to England's third-tier league last season so I'm not expecting anything big.

Good experience though.

who the hell is Senajitkaushik?

Hello friend,

This "senajitkaushik" you say, coming home from India, or he say. He offer good information and topics of discussion here in the OT.

Good luck Bro.

j0xPu5R.png

who the hell is Senajitkaushik?

Hello friend,

This "senajitkaushik" you say, coming home from India, or he say. He offer good information and topics of discussion here in the OT.

Good luck Bro.

I remember him lmao.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

At around 2 am last night, I smelled someone cooking bacon yet again.

Why does this keep happening?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Why not?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Having breakfast at our Marina with Megan. Watching boat launches, drinking mimosas, and spending my day off exactly how I want to. :) <3:

Edited by Bows
Moved :)