Today...

Leoo

Had a nice conversation with my ex. When I broke up with her she tried to OD on Advil, antidepressants and alcohol and now she's saying I have "nothing going" for me because I smoke weed. I'm going to Uni, studying psychology and my goal is either a Master's Degree or P.h.d.

...a week ago she begged me to hang out with her, offering a bj and even to pay me. I said no. Crazy [bleep]es these days.

1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Had a nice conversation with my ex. When I broke up with her she tried to OD on Advil, antidepressants and alcohol and now she's saying I have "nothing going" for me because I smoke weed. I'm going to Uni, studying psychology and my goal is either a Master's Degree or P.h.d.

...a week ago she begged me to hang out with her, offering a bj and even to pay me. I said no. Crazy [bleep]es these days.

1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

This.

td2sig.jpg

Jury duty was lame. I show up at the area where jurors are supposed to park and wait for transport to the courthouse, and nobody else is there. No buses were sent or anything, so with 5 minutes to spare, I sped drove calmly to the courthouse and parked there (5 hours in the parking meter). There, when every other juror (about 60 in all) showed up, we got sent upstairs to watch a lame video outlining how a court case works (defendant, plaintiff, difference between civil and criminal cases, etc.) which was boring. Back downstairs to wait to see if I was even chosen for a trial, which I was. Went up to the courtroom, went through the jury picking process, didn't get selected for the final jury, and went home.

At least I get paid for all of that time wasted...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Looks like a Korean playing a 12 year old in SCII

It's 2 of the best korean's in the game. That was the final battle of an epic 1 hour and 14 minute long match.

Is there a video of that match? I'm interested in watching...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

You know when I said it'd be good to be in uni again ? Yeah, I lied, and it [bleep]ing sucks. Already missing lazing in the house drinking, eating, doing nothing.

DON'T GO TO COLLEGE KIDS.

Go to TAFE man. Half the people I knew would go to their classes baked out of their [bleep]ing mind.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Jury duty was lame. I show up at the area where jurors are supposed to park and wait for transport to the courthouse, and nobody else is there. No buses were sent or anything, so with 5 minutes to spare, I sped drove calmly to the courthouse and parked there (5 hours in the parking meter). There, when every other juror (about 60 in all) showed up, we got sent upstairs to watch a lame video outlining how a court case works (defendant, plaintiff, difference between civil and criminal cases, etc.) which was boring. Back downstairs to wait to see if I was even chosen for a trial, which I was. Went up to the courtroom, went through the jury picking process, didn't get selected for the final jury, and went home.

At least I get paid for all of that time wasted...

ugh I know, I did that a few weeks ago. I literally slept through the video and selection process, told them I wouldn't be able to show up again if they ever needed me and went home. waste of 4 hours of my life, not to mention it cut my drunken shore trip short. pain in the ass for a whole $5 that i only just received a few days ago.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Went and got mexican food for lunch with my mentors. Mexican food tastes pretty darn good, but I've gotta say, I absolutely hate the mexican restaurants; namely the decorations and the colors and the aesthetics. Guess this could go into the 'what annoys you' thread, but oh well.

EDIT: and to be in tune with 'what annoys you' topic, I HATE the music. :3

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Credit cards suck.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I got a debit card at age 11. The day I turn 18 I'm applying for a credit card so I can buy stuff online. Because [bleep] paypal.

Don't use a credit card for physical purchases, the store has to pay 2-3% of the total as a fee, which hurts small businesses.

I got a debit card at age 11. The day I turn 18 I'm applying for a credit card so I can buy stuff online. Because [bleep] paypal.

Don't use a credit card for physical purchases, the store has to pay 2-3% of the total as a fee, which hurts small businesses.

You can't use your debit card online?...

I've never seen a store that accepts them. I'm Canadian mind you.

I'm Canadian, and virtually every store I've ever seen accepts them.