Today...

Leoo

My sister is the best artist in the world. She can beat all of you. :mrgreen:

Yes, I like gloating about that. I, however, barely have any artistic drawing talent.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The only thing I'm all that good at is hiding my negative feelings at inopportune times. Such as when my lead hand is around as he causes many of said feelings.

Also, I forgot to mention, I spent an hour or more last night talking to a guy about the words "no offense" and an hour on Monday building a pyramid out of coins.

I just discovered my older cousin is a DJ, MC and was in the World championships for Muay Thai Martial Arts for Aussieland.

...seems talent jumped a few of us. :(

A cousin of mine won Australia's Got Talent one year.

Only talent I have is debating people in person. If I didn't hate politicians I would make an excellent one.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I'm not related to anyone famous or someone with crazy talent. My family is pretty 'normal,' I guess. I have friends who have famous relatives/are famous themselves.

I plan to change that! I'll be president of the world! End to poverty, war, disease!

My kids'll be soo proud.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

My grandmother slept with Elvis. Does that count?

True story by the way.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My girlfriend has been away since Monday, so all I've been doing is playing Minecraft and going to work. Pretty boring. That's ok though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Not a relative, but the Mom of one of my friends from high school was Bob Dylan's pilot for awhile. Kinda neat.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I've shaken hands with President Obama. And my dad has spoken to him many times as well. This was back when he was campaigning though.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

The discussion seems to have turned to name-dropping.

The closest I can get is saying that my dad's friend is a former Olympic athlete and the Finance Minister... of Luxembourg. :mrgreen:

Compared to Dylan and Obama, it's pretty weak.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Dear potential Tourists that will come to Maine the rest of this summer,

Don't act like an [wagon] if you don't want to be treated like an [wagon].

Sincerely, a resident of Maine.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Dear residents of Maine that live in Maine while we come visit

We Jersey folk dunno what ya be talking about.

Sincerely, the Jersey Shore.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I started summer choir stuff.

I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. I'm [bleep]ed. I'm going to fail this. Google doesn't really help me either.

Damnit, I like singing in choir but all this music reading crap is hard and confusing as hell to me.

I stayed up all night with a girl that's trying to hook up with me, and the girl I'm trying to hook up with. bonfire turned into a not-so sleep over.

but as long as we're name dropping, this girl that I'm trying to hook up with can play every instrument you can name on command, [and if she doesn't, she'll learn it on the spot if you give her one] and she's a nationally recognized choir and solo singer. not to mention she's mad good at drawing, and somehow invented her own glow-in-the dark paint using chemicals she refuses to tell me the names of.

She's incredible.

not famous though....yet.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

You better marry her so you can get in on the money she'll make from that glow in the dark paint.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I stayed up all night with a girl that's trying to hook up with me, and the girl I'm trying to hook up with. bonfire turned into a not-so sleep over.

Sooo... Either you're saying it was awkward, or you're saying there was some activity between the three of you that prevented any sort of sleepover from happening. Which is it?

I'm horrid and interpretting people.

I actually think I was taught Grammar in middle school by one of Bing Crosby's immediate relatives. The word I'm unsure about is immediate. I know she's closely related, just not how close.

Got back from lunch at Dairy Queen. Boy do I love dem blizzards :!:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Looking up my professors for next year on some rateyourteachers site. Looks like this:

Oral Communications: Most laid-back chick ever, she's a total bro who likes ending class early and everyone calls her by her first name.

English: Great professor, difficult course

Politics: Nice guy, difficult class with nearly mandatory attendance because apparently he does tons of notes.

Precalc: no info on the guy, must be new.

Needless to say, I'm pretty excited for my comm class.

I get upset when I have to take courses from lazy professors. I'm paying a lot of money per credit and I want to at least have some sort of challenge.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

Sooo... Either you're saying it was awkward, or you're saying there was some activity between the three of you that prevented any sort of sleepover from happening. Which is it?

I'm horrid and interpretting people.

I actually think I was taught Grammar in middle school by one of Bing Crosby's immediate relatives. The word I'm unsure about is immediate. I know she's closely related, just not how close.

Got back from lunch at Dairy Queen. Boy do I love dem blizzards icon_exclaim.gif

wasn't really that awkward. We just kind of hung out and entertained each other for a good 16 hours

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I get upset when I have to take courses from lazy professors. I'm paying a lot of money per credit and I want to at least have some sort of challenge.

It's great in high school though. But when you start paying for school you want some actual teachers.

No Bows, you shut up.