Today...

Leoo

Can't find anyone to raid Friendly's with me at Midnight :(

This makes me disappointed in who I chose to befriend.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So yeah, Im both very excited, and now nervous and scared as [cabbage] for Sunday. I've always wanted to move out, but im not within a close distance from any of my relatives which in a way scares me if something ever DID happen.

This is going to take some getting used to...

EDIT: Gotta love the Swedish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fWN0FmcIU&feature=player_embedded

Popoto.~<3

Everyone shut up!

Are you bipolar?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I have on Aussie friend on facebook, and I swear it's like he speaks another language. A mixture of brospeak and aussie lingo makes him difficult to understand at times.

My uncle is barely understandable. He's got the aussy slang and the mubling sorta' accent. Half the time we have to squint and focus just to understand him.

Popoto.~<3

I got a camera today. Nikon D100 DSLR. I intend to get into photography, and I'm borrowing this camera to see if I'll enjoy it, before I shell anything out on a good camera. I plan on starting my practice tomorrow.

So... I leave for college in 3 weeks. I have not done anything to prepare yet. Not one single thing. I haven't started getting stuff for my dorm, I haven't bought books, I don't know where I'm living, I don't know who my roommate is, etc.

The one thing I have done is pay. $8200. A semester. Ouch. That's half of my college fund. I don't know how people can go to $50k a year schools.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

So... I leave for college in 3 weeks. I have not done anything to prepare yet. Not one single thing. I haven't started getting stuff for my dorm, I haven't bought books, I don't know where I'm living, I don't know who my roommate is, etc.

The one thing I have done is pay. $8200. A semester. Ouch. That's half of my college fund. I don't know how people can go to $50k a year schools.

It's expensive I tell ya. I start paying mine starting February because...

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF COLLEGE. Woo. Associates Degree in Business Administration. :shades:

Though I've decided not to continue with business, it still a decent diploma.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Damn! My college fund was $1200, total.

So, I had to take out a loan for this semester, $3000 for the year. Then I had to throw in $500 of my own.

Also, living in my own apartment, makes money all that tighter.

Also I have a roomate who hates my guts so she talks crap about me at work and eats my food.

And, like, I was totally going to go out on a date with this guy, but just found out he's a creepy stalker, and now it's like. Really awkward. Hah. Not talking to him again though.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Went to the movies with a girl I've known for 4 years. We've had plenty deep-ass conversations and we're actually really close. Although Cowboys & Aliens sucked hard, she was really cool to hang out with. I'm seeing her now. I love how deep of a connection we have... I've spent the past two years with two very stupid girls, one of them being a psychotic [bleep]. :thumbup:

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

2am, time for sleep, I think. My girlfriend is coming home tomorrow, 3 days early. I'm excited. And she might come on "vacation" with me. Which means she's going back to where she just was the day before, just 10 miles away. :roll:

I'd like it if she could come with me but she's ditching her family to go home early, so going back except with my family instead might not make them too happy. Plus I haven't actually asked if she can come yet, although when my grandparents met her they said she was welcome to any time. So we'll see how it goes, OT. But even if she doesn't, I'll see her tomorrow before and possibly after I go to work.

I know I said I was going to sleep, but I feel like this post should get longer. I miss posting here, it's gotten me through some tough [cabbage] over the years. And yet, I think it may be almost that time where I stop posting here at all. It's not something I plan on doing of course, but it appears to be an inevitability. Since I started working and dating my girlfriend, I haven't really had time to sit around on the internet very much. And with the previously mentioned going away to college, I think it's probably only going to get worse (although I won't be working unless I get a job on campus). I'm getting all nostalgic here, since something is causing me to look back at my time on the forums here. And even my time playing that [cabbage] hole of a game that we know as Runescape. It's strange, coming to the realization that I'm putting those things into the past and moving on. It's been seven, almost eight years since I was introduced to the game, and I sure as hell never expected it to shape my life the way it did.

I know everyone already stopped reading this or is currently wondering why they care. The answer is you don't. I'm simply tired and nervous about the future. I don't know if I have the self discipline to get my ass to classes without anyone telling me too. I've slacked in school for the past 6 years and I have no idea how to turn that around. It's going to have to happen though, that's for sure. I can't justify the money spent if I'm not willing to take it seriously and work my ass off. I hope I can do it, I really do. That's why I'm paying for the first year of school without any help from my parents (although I only earned about $2000 of it myself, the rest is from gifts and my parents investing).

So basically I'm getting stressed out thinking about college and it's making me really want a cigarette. But alas, I have none. Oh well, this concludes my rambling for the night. Probably.

The end.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Well Skull it doesn't mean you won't post here ever again. It's an exiting thing entering college, so you just need some time off. If you don't get a job, you can bet you'll have enough free time to browse TIF again. :thumbsup:

You just need a break is all. Come by Thanksgiving-Christmas time, you'll be completely used to the college life and you'll have no regrets.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

What did I do today? Not much, bit finished a beasty historical assignment, worth 1/3 of my years grade.

How many credits is it worth?

Today, I did my speech. First time ever in my life that I actually got merit for a speech :thumbup: My teacher told me afterwards that If I had spoke a little clearer, then I would have got an excellence, and gave me the option to do it again at some point to get the excellence.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

2am, time for sleep, I think. My girlfriend is coming home tomorrow, 3 days early. I'm excited. And she might come on "vacation" with me. Which means she's going back to where she just was the day before, just 10 miles away. :roll:

I'd like it if she could come with me but she's ditching her family to go home early, so going back except with my family instead might not make them too happy. Plus I haven't actually asked if she can come yet, although when my grandparents met her they said she was welcome to any time. So we'll see how it goes, OT. But even if she doesn't, I'll see her tomorrow before and possibly after I go to work.

I know I said I was going to sleep, but I feel like this post should get longer. I miss posting here, it's gotten me through some tough [cabbage] over the years. And yet, I think it may be almost that time where I stop posting here at all. It's not something I plan on doing of course, but it appears to be an inevitability. Since I started working and dating my girlfriend, I haven't really had time to sit around on the internet very much. And with the previously mentioned going away to college, I think it's probably only going to get worse (although I won't be working unless I get a job on campus). I'm getting all nostalgic here, since something is causing me to look back at my time on the forums here. And even my time playing that [cabbage] hole of a game that we know as Runescape. It's strange, coming to the realization that I'm putting those things into the past and moving on. It's been seven, almost eight years since I was introduced to the game, and I sure as hell never expected it to shape my life the way it did.

I know everyone already stopped reading this or is currently wondering why they care. The answer is you don't. I'm simply tired and nervous about the future. I don't know if I have the self discipline to get my ass to classes without anyone telling me too. I've slacked in school for the past 6 years and I have no idea how to turn that around. It's going to have to happen though, that's for sure. I can't justify the money spent if I'm not willing to take it seriously and work my ass off. I hope I can do it, I really do. That's why I'm paying for the first year of school without any help from my parents (although I only earned about $2000 of it myself, the rest is from gifts and my parents investing).

So basically I'm getting stressed out thinking about college and it's making me really want a cigarette. But alas, I have none. Oh well, this concludes my rambling for the night. Probably.

The end.

It's been an honor posting with your Skull

spock-salute.jpeg

Live long and prosper in the world of college and higher education.

But if you're anything like me, you'll have that nostalgic moment and tell everyone you're thinking of leaving, only to get re-addicted to posting in a few short weeks after college starts just to hide away from the pointless stress.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The end.

Goodbye Skull. I've always enjoyed reading your posts, and I enjoyed reading that. I suppose you could say you are one of the only people on tif who I enjoy reading.

What did I do today? Not much, bit finished a beasty historical assignment, worth 1/3 of my years grade.

How many credits is it worth?

Today, I did my speech. First time ever in my life that I actually got merit for a speech :thumbup: My teacher told me afterwards that If I had spoke a little clearer, then I would have got an excellence, and gave me the option to do it again at some point to get the excellence.

8, broken in to two 4 credit internals. 22 credits worth overall. Nice work on the speech. Go for the resub, definitely.

lampost_sig_stark.png

The end.

You'll be back. I've taken decent breaks when I've been busy and come back. Think of all the people here that at and college and Uni have time to post here!

rosssigfinal.jpg

I've noticed that you've been posting less and less Skull. i wouldn't rule out TIF just yet, something about this place makes you come back. But good luck man :thumbup:

On a completely different note, going to take a gamble and leave my coat in the woman's cloakroom today at work. I'm annoyed at waiting 15 minutes at the end of my day to get my [cabbage] out of the confedientely room which only 15 people have access to.

Pray for my iPod D:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

The end.

If you have the discipline to earn $2000 for the sole intention of getting into college, you have the discipline to drag your ass to class, listen, drink, and cram. All the luck to you. :thumbup: I'm planning on starting up college myself.

Yeah, like others said, you'll be back! :P

I find that browsing TIF is a great way to break up homework. There are days I spend 10+ hours a day on Saturdays and Sundays doing research in the library and having a distraction like TIF is a good way to take a break. Browsing the forums for 10-20 minutes every few hours, checking Facebook, or playing a game of chess on Pogo help me drop what I'm doing and come back fresh. College isn't as scary as it seems. I was a total slacker in high school despite getting average grades and now I'm a dedicated student. It's all part of growing up. Dedication and discipline are all it takes to succeed. That and making good acquaintances with your professors.

Good luck with your studies! :D

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."