Today...

Leoo

The canned air I use gets really cold and can cause frost bite. So... maybe that's enough of a deterrent.

Yeh it gets really cold, when stink bugs were rampant and seems to get into the house no matter what you had closed, it was fun to freeze the little bastards.

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M

I just finished the final day of drill camp with my drumline. The kids are doing great and about half of the show is very clean, even at 180bpm. Paradiddlediddles, tap-rolls, flam-taps, cheeses, hertas, pudadas, and all!

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I didn't get to work for a drum camp this year, because the owner decided he wouldn't be paying his instructors, as enough people were willing to do it for free. I won't work for free. This sort of sucks for me, I would have been landing a sold $70 a day to be playing drums.

I could care less if I got paid or not. I don't even know how much the director will be paying me, but I got like $350 for the week last year which was pretty sweet. We're good friends so I doubt he'd cheap out on me :P

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I could care less if I got paid or not.

Couldn't. You couldn't care less.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I could care less if I got paid or not. I don't even know how much the director will be paying me, but I got like $350 for the week last year which was pretty sweet. We're good friends so I doubt he'd cheap out on me :P

I'd be teaching very young kids, and this guy is my boss for the rest of the year, who I just started working for in may. I don't want to give the impression that he can walk all over me. I'd like to do it, I think it'd be fun... But I can't afford to let him know I'd work for free.

How do you know? You're not me!

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

I couldn't tell if you knew or not... And I couldn't tell if you really meant thanks. D:

Duff, we are very sarcastic and crack a lot of jokes. If you *think* they might not be serious, then they aren't.

Lol, newbies. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I couldn't tell if you knew or not... And I couldn't tell if you really meant thanks. D:

Duff, we are very sarcastic and crack a lot of jokes. If you *think* they might not be serious, then they aren't.

Lol, newbies. :razz:

I'm trying my hardest. :oops:

Bought 50 inches of 10 inch wide grip tape for my longboard. Looking for a neat design (non-geometric) for the grip tape. So far, I've come up with this stencil:

6qcxsl.png

Think I may add some of Calvin's furniture, just so the board isn't so empty.

EDIT:

qnmxxt.png

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

laugh.gif

I read Range_This's post and was thinking to myself "ElkNight will not be pleased."

I am eating chocolate. Cadbury is amazing. Sucks for you who have never tried Cadbury.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

laugh.gif

I read Range_This's post and was thinking to myself "ElkNight will not be pleased."

I am eating chocolate. Cadbury is amazing. Sucks for you who have never tried Cadbury.

Whittakers > Cadbury

Hands down.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

My upload speed is half my download speed right now.

I'm getting .26 mbps downloads. Either my computer is seriously [bleep]ed up, or my ISP is having serious troubles.

1414789370.png

This is ridiculous.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Whittakers is amazing. You should definently try it. :thumbup: In my opinion it's better than Cadbury. Although they don't make as many "novelty" flavours like Cadbury does, you could say.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Just finished watching The Hurt Locker.

Pretty good movie.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My upload speed is half my download speed right now.

I'm getting .26 mbps downloads. Either my computer is seriously [bleep]ed up, or my ISP is having serious troubles.

1414789370.png

This is ridiculous.

Mine does the same [cabbage] occasionally.

Today I played Modern Warfare 2 online for the first time ever. There weren't morons on the mic, thank God, and I throughly enjoyed it. I would of played more, but a little thing called homework called. :(

And flamers, I am what you call a casual gamer. Ok? Ok.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg