Today...

Leoo

It's raining really hard. In July. In Southern California.icon_thumbs.gif

It's humid beyond hell though, I hate it.

Love the rain, hate this humidity.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

0EaJ3.gif

This MLG is insane.

What is this i dont even

It's called a cluster [bleep].

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

0EaJ3.gif

This MLG is insane.

What is this i dont even

It's called a cluster [bleep].

Looks like a Korean playing a 12 year old in SCII

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Looks like a Korean playing a 12 year old in SCII

It's 2 of the best korean's in the game. That was the final battle of an epic 1 hour and 14 minute long match.

Only been saying for the past month, Im moving to Brissy to live on my own (with a mate) on the 8th... Soooo guess who you get to teach how to build self confidence and break me into the club scene away from my old secluded life?

Guess I missed it. Where abouts in brissy? Do you have a job lined up or plans for one?

I've been a bit busy for the night scene lately, but how about I meet up with you during the day, point out women for you to introduce yourself to, and put you in a kimura if you don't? Daytime can be better because you will know earlier if it's a lost cause and can move on, and you can be forward which speeds things up.

Only been saying for the past month, Im moving to Brissy to live on my own (with a mate) on the 8th... Soooo guess who you get to teach how to build self confidence and break me into the club scene away from my old secluded life?

Guess I missed it. Where abouts in brissy? Do you have a job lined up or plans for one?

I've been a bit busy for the night scene lately, but how about I meet up with you during the day, point out women for you to introduce yourself to, and put you in a kimura if you don't? Daytime can be better because you will know earlier if it's a lost cause and can move on, and you can be forward which speeds things up.

In Albion area, got 3 weeks stating next mon to find a job or its back home (in which I'll rather live on the streets). I've had alot of places contact me saying they're going over my resume and shizz but no 100% guarantee. still, it'll be alot easier once im there in person for them to know.

In other news: I [bleep]ING HATE TAX RETURN PROGRAMS!

Try to do online tax, get to the last point and it goes "derp. dunno who you are. Im not gunn lodge it for you" despite having all my ID proof etc. now I have to pay some old hag $70 out of my 588 just to get my tax back in a fortnight. I AM NOT AMUSED AUSTRALIA.

Popoto.~<3

In Albion area, got 3 weeks stating next mon to find a job or its back home (in which I'll rather live on the streets). I've had alot of places contact me saying they're going over my resume and shizz but no 100% guarantee. still, it'll be alot easier once im there in person for them to know.

In other news: I [bleep]ING HATE TAX RETURN PROGRAMS!

Try to do online tax, get to the last point and it goes "derp. dunno who you are. Im not gunn lodge it for you" despite having all my ID proof etc. now I have to pay some old hag $70 out of my 588 just to get my tax back in a fortnight. I AM NOT AMUSED AUSTRALIA.

Ah, I'm way south near woolloongabba. Hit up strategix for the free forklift thingo. I got my qual on a friday and had a job paying $26/hr the next monday. Or if it's too far you could ask them for companies doing the same thing closer to you.

woolloongabba strategix thingo qual

:lol:

[Edit] Oh ninja'd. :(

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

First day of the new term today. It was hard :( And for some reason everything at the gym was really heavy :(

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

woolloongabba

i can not think of a more australian town name

Woolloomooloo.

Yes, it's real. It's a suburb in the middle of Sydney.

i been there, awesome name.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Really noticing how unfit I am. Been out of breath too often the past few days and I'm heavily fatigued despite barely doing anything yesterday.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

blue rasberry 4loko.-> hot box.-> lemon 4loko.

I remember only flashes of images. But I'm pretty sure I ended up coloring a picture of a disney princess to look like satan.

then I parked outside of my friend's house with my female friend, had the cops called on us, 3 squad cars show up and ask me for my ID, then they let me go with nothing.

scared the [cabbage] out of me.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

My hand is bruised and stuff and my left leg has weird pin [puncture] wounds around the back of my knee. Alcohol is bad... I literally locked away my laptop so I wouldn't post stupid [cabbage] on all the forums I go to/facebook. :unsure:

A chill day today, listening to music and eating good food. and runescape.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Work today. Maybe a nice cruise later in the evening.

Oh, I was hopping into bed last night and my younger sister came in, and she told me that I would be spending every night at this other person's house for the week because my parents didn't want her sleeping there alone (she's house sitting)... So, that complicates my mornings. Doesn't help that the house is my ex-girlfriends house.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Had a nice conversation with my ex. When I broke up with her she tried to OD on Advil, antidepressants and alcohol and now she's saying I have "nothing going" for me because I smoke weed. I'm going to Uni, studying psychology and my goal is either a Master's Degree or P.h.d.

...a week ago she begged me to hang out with her, offering a bj and even to pay me. I said no. Crazy [bleep]es these days.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Ahh yes, desperate women.

Anyways, going to start my summer homework today. Teacher told us it was going to take about 10 hours or so to do. I don't think it would take 10 hours, it looks very easy.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang