Today...

Leoo

Today i finally got my internet back. About 4 or 5 days ago the router decided to give in. We made our ISP aware of it and they said they would get to it within the next 48 hours. 2 Days later they come, replace the Router and somehow, without us knowing, pull out the broadband wires or something. After a lot of fighting they finally came out and fixed everything. Weekend without internet is uncool.

i dont have one. im not loved :(

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

I wish I was that good at something.

Well, then stop wishing and start training.

That guy has been practicing for 12 years and he gave up his job to ride full time.

Its not like he was magically phenomenal.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Errr... Okay? I didn't say he was magically phenomenal.

And, if it matters, I am trying to get really good at something...

I wasn't trying to come off harsh or anything. Just many other people say the same thing and don't really think about it.

So many people just go, "wow I wish I was that good"

and they seem to think the person didn't work his ass off for it and they are just unlucky they aren't good at anything.

(Just from previous conversations with other people.)

And thats good.

:thumbsup:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yesterday was a bit of an adventure. In the afternoon, we went to this mostly abandoned industrial terrain. We went inside an enclosure and into an old building that was mostly broken. Inside, we saw a literal pile of [cabbage], we walked on and went upstairs, I got spooked by a kitten (holy crap, a black kitten sitting in a building like that, staring at you while you're on edge because you're doing something you're not supposed to, that's scary as hell), then we got spooked by a pigeon (yeah, we get spooked easily) and then we saw what we presume was the source of the pile of [cabbage]: a dragon.

Just kidding, we looked outside and saw a bunch of people coming out from under a boat (yeah, don't ask me how). We got spooked again and decided to quickly get out of there, before they found our bikes and got pissed off or something. Seems that the place is inhabited by illegal immigrants/homeless people. Damn shame, we felt so adventurous when we first got in.

Anyway, afterwards we played a soccer match on the beach, then later at night we did a bit of a bar crawl, and discovered this incredibly laid back jazz café, we'll certainly pass by there when there's a live band (the bartender said there are weekly live shows). Like Duff, I woke up with this typical morning-after feeling. We ate a small bite, played some LPB and then I went home, took a long bath and then ate as much as I could eat because I was starving. All in all, had a lot of fun.

I think I'll be working tomorrow, I'll only know by tomorrow but they're predicting decent weather for tomorrow, and I think my boss will take a risk on tomorrow anyway since it's been like a week since we worked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6ho1-G6tw

I wish I was that good at something. And the filming/editing is exceptional.

Those places are so beautiful. I want to live in a place like that someday.

what type of bike is that? looks like you brake by peddling backwards

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

I'm always jealous of people talking about going down to the beach. I like the city I live in. The weather is nice, but I always wished I lived on the coast. Seems like you could spend every day of the summer just messing around on the beach.

Plus, the roads seems to be a lot nicer on the coast. More suitable for longboarding.

@Elk: I completely understand. I know where you're coming from. I guess I should think twice before I 'wish'. :grin:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Yesterday was a bit of an adventure. In the afternoon, we went to this mostly abandoned industrial terrain. We went inside an enclosure and into an old building that was mostly broken. Inside, we saw a literal pile of [cabbage], we walked on and went upstairs, I got spooked by a kitten (holy crap, a black kitten sitting in a building like that, staring at you while you're on edge because you're doing something you're not supposed to, that's scary as hell), then we got spooked by a pigeon (yeah, we get spooked easily) and then we saw what we presume was the source of the pile of [cabbage]: a dragon.

Just kidding, we looked outside and saw a bunch of people coming out from under a boat (yeah, don't ask me how). We got spooked again and decided to quickly get out of there, before they found our bikes and got pissed off or something. Seems that the place is inhabited by illegal immigrants/homeless people. Damn shame, we felt so adventurous when we first got in.

Urbexing ftw :thumbup:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Oh god.

SEND IT 2 5 PPLZ AND UR CRUSH WILL KISS U ON THE FRIDAY OF UR LIFE

Does anyone know who started this? :lol:

That's got boyzloveme15 written all over it

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Got a haircut and I'm actually pleased with how it looks. I've always hated my hair because I can't do anything with it.

Going out to longboard in the heat. Gotta keep practicing those dance moves. :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Oh god.

SEND IT 2 5 PPLZ AND UR CRUSH WILL KISS U ON THE FRIDAY OF UR LIFE

Does anyone know who started this? :lol:

I'm a [bleep]ing genius.

lol dont take all the credit assface.

-

2 pages back, yes. To get your full license in nazi Australia it takes a minimum of 3 years.

Edit: I've had my provisional one for the last year or so... haven't even bothered to take the second test. So lazy.

Anyone who follows American Football, the Eagles are looking scary good this year.

I thought we renamed it hangegg.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I'm always jealous of people talking about going down to the beach. I like the city I live in. The weather is nice, but I always wished I lived on the coast. Seems like you could spend every day of the summer just messing around on the beach.

It's funny, I live right by the beach (Probably 50 metres or less), but I will hardly ever go there over Summer...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

It's funny, I live right by the beach (Probably 50 metres or less), but I will hardly ever go there over Summer...

The beach is really overrated. I live 30 minutes from it and go maybe once every summer if some friends are going. There isn't much to do, I get burnt, sand gets everywhere, yadda yadda yadda.

Anyone who follows American Football, the Eagles are looking scary good this year.

I thought we renamed it hangegg.

yeah sorry that wasn't even half funny the first time someone said it.

Aww you didn't like my thread?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I've seen some kids do it when I was in Southern California for spring break. They weren't any good, though, compared to the stuff on youtube. It looks really fun!

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

The beach is really overrated. I live 30 minutes from it and go maybe once every summer if some friends are going. There isn't much to do, I get burnt, sand gets everywhere, yadda yadda yadda.

Beaches are only as fun as the sea they're on. A beach with a good surf can entertain me all day long. The Med, on the other hand, is really quite dull.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau