Today...

Leoo

I've been buying stuff online with my debit card for a year now. But, I'm an American, so that might make a difference.

At this rate, I'll finish all the Harry Potter books before I go back to school. It's been about a week and a half or so, and I'm already on the fourth.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Really? I go to all the wrong sites then.

*Runs to minecraft.net*

Nope, they don't :(

Ooh, my bad, I thought you meant store as in physical store, not an online store.

I've been buying stuff online with my debit card for a year now. But, I'm an American, so that might make a difference.

At this rate, I'll finish all the Harry Potter books before I go back to school. It's been about a week and a half or so, and I'm already on the fourth.

Note that first 4 are maybe 1/3 of the total series. I should really reread them though, I've forgotten lot of stuff.

Yeah, I realized that the books lengthen the further you get into the series. I'm enjoying them, though. Probably would have been even better and more exciting if I hadn't seen the movies beforehand.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Yeah, I realized that the books lengthen the further you get into the series. I'm enjoying them, though. Probably would have been even better and more exciting if I hadn't seen the movies beforehand.

Actually, Order of the Phoenix is the longest.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

So yeah, as I'm posting this, the house up the street from mine, a tree, and my own house was just struck by lightning.

Thor

Is

Pissed.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

6 and 7 are the best though (imo)

7 being, far and away, the best of the series, followed by 6, 4, 5, 2, 1, 3.

I'd say more like 3-7-6-5-1-4-2 tbh.

Already got an interview booked in for the day after I hit Brisbane, I was recommended by a friend for this company as a Help Desk IT Support. I'm normally against phone work but money's money and I'll need it for my new start.

Popoto.~<3

Best of luck to you Tim.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It's really interesting seeing what different people put as there favourites.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I agree with this order one hundred percent, well done sir.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

6. Worst. at least for the first 2/3 of it anyway.

"OMG YOU FOUND A BOOK WITH SCIBBLES IN IT MAKING THINGS EASIER FOR POPULARITY IN POTIONS"

Followed by the age old Snape kills Dumbledore moment.

Popoto.~<3

Today... at 1am I decided to go for a drive, grab a cup of coffee, smoke a cigar and listen to an acoustic/relaxing playlist I made... it was nice. It's a great start to an actual day. Might do this more often. :-)

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

I agree with this order one hundred percent, well done sir.

Can't really order 7 (yet to read or see), but taking that out, there's the right order right there.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

"OMG YOU FOUND A BOOK WITH SCIBBLES IN IT MAKING THINGS EASIER FOR POPULARITY IN POTIONS"

the death of Dumbledore was semi-foreseeable, but the fact that Snape killed him...did ANYONE see that coming?

you gotta give more credit than that to #6

and what's with people loving #3 so much? The Sirius legacy is cool and all, and I liked the first invasion of Hogwarts, but it was just kind of...not nearly as good as #5

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I felt that was legitimately explained. It's semi-plausible that Snape's old book might be left in a cabinet for those 10-20 years, especially since it was his classroom for a lot of that time.

I used to find old ass text books everywhere in my school. Why should the wizarding world be so different?

I just discovered that it is perfectly legal in 40 states to possess a functional flamethrower.

Hell yeah

http://www.cracked.com/article_17016_7-items-you-wont-believe-are-actually-legal.html?wa_user1=2&wa_user2=Weird+World&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=recommended

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I felt that was legitimately explained. It's semi-plausible that Snape's old book might be left in a cabinet for those 10-20 years, especially since it was his classroom for a lot of that time.

I used to find old ass text books everywhere in my school. Why should the wizarding world be so different?

I just discovered that it is perfectly legal in 40 states to possess a functional flamethrower.

Hell yeah

http://www.cracked.com/article_17016_7-items-you-wont-believe-are-actually-legal.html?wa_user1=2&wa_user2=Weird+World&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=recommended

Officer I swear its just a portal BBQ.

tf2_pyro.jpg

Popoto.~<3

Flamethrowers do have their legitimate uses, and in today's world, a home-made would wouldn't even have the lethality of a bow.

I've never seen a store that accepts them. I'm Canadian mind you.

I have a Debit Mastercard. Works everywhere that a Mastercard is accepted and I don't have to worry about overspending.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Watched Family Guy last night. Had to sleep at my ex's house cause my little sister is house sitting for them and my parents wouldn't let her sleep there alone. So, it's the first time I've watched tv in a while.

I laughed a decent amount. No one was there to laugh with me, so I wasn't really loud with my laughs, because I think laughing is a lot more fun when other people are there laughing with you.

And because me laughing in an empty room by myself just seemed... reeeaaaally sad, haha.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |