Today...

Leoo

I guess you have to be 18 to buy keyboard cleaner.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Today I just saw that locked thread, "Can atheists be fire fighters?", for the first time.

Some of the funniest and most original trolling I've seen in a while.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

What does a keyboard cleaner look like?

Tech_Cleaning_Dust_Off_Compressed_Gas_Duster_2_Pack.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Just canned air? You have to be 18? That's weird.

My picture explains why.

(Kids get high off of it by inhaling it)

You can get high off of it?

Huh. You learn something new everyday.

My cleaner has a bitterant in it to discourage inhaling. What that really means is that it sprays the stuff on the keyboard and makes your fingers taste horrible for 3 days.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

you can get high off of damn near anything these days. Soap salt is the newest thing.

but yeah, take a can of keyboard cleaner, turn it upside down and then light the foam on fire. It's absolutely crazy.

today I plan on seeing horrible bosses, HP7.2, going to lunch, then going to a bonfire. awwwww yeahhhh

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

you can get high off of damn near anything these days. Soap salt is the newest thing.

but yeah, take a can of keyboard cleaner, turn it upside down and then light the foam on fire. It's absolutely crazy.

today I plan on seeing horrible bosses, HP7.2, going to lunch, then going to a bonfire. awwwww yeahhhh

Soap salt's some pretty nasty stuff. A friend who was working on her clinicals for a degree told me about one case of a guy who abused them and how the doctors were pretty much at a loss almost on how to treat it.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Horrible Bosses was alright. The guy from It's Always Sunny is hilarious in it, though.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Soap salt's some pretty nasty stuff. A friend who was working on her clinicals for a degree told me about one case of a guy who abused them and how the doctors were pretty much at a loss almost on how to treat it.

I laugh at those people that try everything and anything to get a high.

I have decided today I am going to get my very own dog once we move and I get a job. Hopefully if the new place allows pets, I am set.

Not sure what kind I want, I am not very picky...but it has to survive the intense summer heat though.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I have decided today I am going to get my very own dog once we move and I get a job. Hopefully if the new place allows pets, I am set.

Not sure what kind I want, I am not very picky...but it has to survive the intense summer heat though.

I've always been a big fan of Australian shepherds.

[hide]dom3rb.jpg

323_1123282180.jpg

[/hide]

West Highland Terrier!!!

As if my avatar and signature didn't give my suggestion away. :D

I'm not sure how they are in the summer heat. Probably invincible to extreme heat. Psh. Best dog ever.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I want a husky or a german shepherd when I move out.