Today...

Leoo

My avatar got borked and I can't fix it. Pissin' me off...

Try reuploading it to a different image host yet?

I tried 3 different sites, and two different images. However, none of the images seemed to work.

And sorry about earlier...

EDIT: Fourth website is the charm.

Sent messages to 2 old friends I hit on over a year ago sexually and destroyed my friendship because back then all I wanted was to have sex and fit in. (which doesn't help when we have others here gloating).

tl;dr - Idc if they forgive me, I've gotten it off my chest and at least I can move on now. next up is to work up the courage to do the same to my ex to move on. :|

Popoto.~<3

And its 2hrs before Im ment to goto a party and my stomach feels ill from ONE [bleep]ING GLASS OF FANTA.

Now I remember why I never drink it.

Get drunk :thumbup:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Tonight my girlfriend and her best friend came over to watch a movie. Her friend is a gorgeous blond girl. We were all lying in my bed watching an American Pie movie and a few events occured which led to my gf taking her shirt off. That made her friend want to compare breasts, but instead of both of them leaving the room, she just stayed in my bed and took her shirt and bra off. :blink: Nothing sexual happened, but now my girl and her friend are back at home and my girl is texting me asking if I would be interested in pleasuring her friend. She says she'd just wait in a different room while I was with her best friend.... I'm really not sure what to do.... This girl is beautiful, but I love my girlfriend very much and I would have this terrible feeling of cheating on her, even if she was okay with it. If it's something she wants me to do though, I want to make my girl happy.... :unsure:

Edit: Asked her when she was thinking this would happen at. I was hoping she would say in a few days or something so I would have some time to think it over. She says in like an hour or so.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Tonight my girlfriend and her best friend came over to watch a movie. Her friend is a gorgeous blond girl. We were all lying in my bed watching an American Pie movie and a few events occured which led to my gf taking her shirt off. That made her friend want to compare breasts, but instead of both of them leaving the room, she just stayed in my bed and took her shirt and bra off. :blink: Nothing sexual happened, but now my girl and her friend are back at home and my girl is texting me asking if I would be interested in pleasuring her friend. She says she'd just wait in a different room while I was with her best friend.... I'm really not sure what to do.... This girl is beautiful, but I love my girlfriend very much and I would have this terrible feeling of cheating on her, even if she was okay with it. If it's something she wants me to do though, I want to make my girl happy.... :unsure:

and you thought your girlfriend was in an elaborate ruse BEFORE to catch you cheating.

Might be her friend using her phone. But for the sake of all things manly GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Might as well give it a shot. I regret denying a 3some once. I was 16, still timid and the girl I was dating had a friend over and they were hypo and horny as [bleep]. Sadly the chick I was dating wasn't....the best looker and back then I was obsessed with looks over who they were. shame too, she was a nice person.

To this day I'm shooting myself in the foot because I could have lost my V's @ 16 in a 3some and not 18 awkwardly with my ex. :|

Popoto.~<3

and you thought your girlfriend was in an elaborate ruse BEFORE to catch you cheating.

Might be her friend using her phone. But for the sake of all things manly GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE

I agree. Less asking people on the internet, more having fun. Whatever is going on, should make for a good story.

And could have lost your virginity in a threesome Tim? As heroic as I'm sure all the guy's would consider that, first time tend to be pretty friggen awkward for everyone, and I can't imagine a threesome makes that any better. This would be like trying to run before you can crawl.

Don't worry, I'm not passing it up. Haven't been laid in almost 2 weeks and breaking that streak with a 3 some sounds good to me (yes, it has changed from just me and the friend to all three of us at once). Now I just wait on her to call me and tell me her parents are asleep. My dad is still awake, not sure what he'll think when I leave at like 1:30-2 a.m. Hope he doesn't ask me where I'm going and what not.

Edit: Dad just went to bed. I texted my girl and she told me to give them about 30 minutes to get ready (showering, shaving, etc). Fellas, I'm about to live out nearly every guy's dream and become a man. :lol:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

I agree. Less asking people on the internet, more having fun. Whatever is going on, should make for a good story.

And could have lost your virginity in a threesome Tim? As heroic as I'm sure all the guy's would consider that, first time tend to be pretty friggen awkward for everyone, and I can't imagine a threesome makes that any better. This would be like trying to run before you can crawl.

Well confidence wise it would have given me a huge boost, all my mates first times went alot better then mine.

Popoto.~<3

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm loving the sheer manliness and bravado of the posts above me. Go get laid, eggs. Chill night at home tonight, then partying tomorrow, on a Sunday! Rugby World Cup final, gonna get pissed.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Gentlemen, I have returned.

Wasn't quite a three some. I'll spare the graphic details due to the family nature of this forum (if you really wanna know everything about what happened, PM me). Long story short, I had sex with the gorgeous blond friend while my girlfriend pleasured herself in bed next to us and made out with her friend at the same time. Not quite what I expected, and not quite sure if it would qualify as a three some, but hell, I got laid.

Girlfriend seemed a bit distant after the fact and didn't really kiss me much or say too much. That might have been because of the fact that her friend and I went out to share a cig and then came back inside and had a conversation that my girlfriend didn't really jump into for about 10 minutes. Maybe she thought I was starting to like her friend better or something. I don't know.

Well, tomorrow my girl is going to have the house to herself for most of the day so I'll go over and see what's up. Maybe get some more action if she isn't regretting her decision/pissed off about tonight.

Edit: She's been texting me. Big fight... She says tonight was a test and I failed horribly. I ask her why she lied and said she was okay with it. She says it was all part of the test. I tell her that when we first started dating we agreed to be completely honest about everything and never lie. She keeps saying "it was all a test, and you failed". I tell her it's her own damn fault for lying to me about being okay with it, I can't read her [bleep]ing mind. She tells me to own up to my mistakes and take responsibility. I tell her that yes, I made a mistake, but she also lied to me leading me to make said mistake. She replies with "I think we need to take a break...".

[bleep] women's logic. Apparently it's okay to go back on what you said and lie about things if it's for the sake of a test that could ruin our relationship. Acording to her, if I had any common sense I would know she wasn't okay with it. My bad, my common sense tells me that when you say you're okay with something, but I ask 10 more times to make sure and you say yes each time, then you're okay with it.