Today...

Leoo

Damn man, that's a long time, I've never heard of anyone going that long without breaking up. Personally I don't think anyone should pursue a long distance relationship, but props to you guys, that's impressive.

tFtfA.jpg

I just experienced a random feeling of dread. Like something big is about to happen that affects a large amount of people but nobody can keep from happening. It's probably nothing though...

Somehow you're not the only one O.o

Let me tell you guys about my Wednesday.

I woke up earlier than usual because I had to study a bit for my exams that day, chem and geography. I studied a bit and then I left for school. It started raining literally the minute I got on my bike. I jokingly thought to myself that this was a bad omen, and my exams wouldn't go well, which made sense because I felt a bit underprepared. I made both my exams, chem went better than expected and I've no idea how geography went, because they were all multiple choice questions. I was relieved after my exams were over.

Now, I study at school in the afternoon during exam periods, and that wasn't any different this time. I studied a bit, felt tired and around 3:30 I felt a stomach ache coming up. I tried to focus on studying, which became harder and harder as the pain became stronger. I left school at 5:30, still in immense pain, and it only got worse once I got home. It was honestly the worst pain I've ever felt. After staying at home for an hour, trying all kinds of things to get rid of the pain we went to the hospital.

It seems I had a severe appendicitis. They operated me the day after and now I'm staying here in the hospital for a few more days to recover while there's a tube in my abdomen. What a surreal experience that was.

I thought it was a pretty strange coincidence both you guys posted that on the day it happened, though it didn't fit your feeling of dread exactly.

I agree, it's some coincidence.

Anyway, this morning, it's going to be the networking exam (cisco stuff), and then going to the garage. I hope he's not going to make me going to pay. Paid $450 already this week to get my car repaired so that it passed the yearly inspection (both ball joints, rotors and brakes), but the brand new brakes on the passenger side is making a hell of a lot of noise, which would be normal, but not after 150Km like right now. Yesterday when driving some friends around they made a comment about that too..

Got my high school ball tonight. Pretty excited, get to be classy for the whole night with my mates and females. Then we're going back to a girls house to party into the morning. Fun times, and no sleep await icon_thumbsu.gif

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I had fruit loop vodka. Which might as well have been Fruit Loops. Didn't even taste the 40% alcohol content. Tasty.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Got my debit card today. :thumbsup: Just need to activate it still, which I will do tomorrow morning. I'm also getting better at League of Legends. Still terrible, but I'm loving Twisted Fate.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Got my debit card today. :thumbsup: Just need to activate it still, which I will do tomorrow morning. I'm also getting better at League of Legends. Still terrible, but I'm loving Twisted Fate.

Hey hey! TF is my second champ! I main with Teemo though, cause Teemo is too awesome.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Nice.

I'm going to have to replace one of my credit cards myself (which I never put online btw). For a while the paypass (well that tap and pay thing) hasn't been working at all, and now the chip only works 1/4 of times.

Also, I didn't have to pay when I went to the garage today. The noise that made my brand new brakes sound like worn out brakes was just the iron protector on the other side of the rotor that was against the rotor. I guess it must have bent towards the rotor when I was on the old set of brakes, which lasted 80 000 Km and 3 years, so they were very worn out.

Hey hey! TF is my second champ! I main with Teemo though, cause Teemo is too awesome.

Yea buddy! I just bought Teemo tonight, but my friend that I was playing with got off as I did, so I'm going to test-run him tomorrow. If someone else picks TF, I usually play as Talon or Olaf, neither of which I'm very good with yet :-?. I don't like straight melee characters. I die way too often with them. Oh well, I'll get better.

Let me break the good mood here by saying I feel like crap at the moment. Not only am I still in pain after my appendectomy, I just heard I'll be staying here longer than expected (which was already longer than expected itself) and my family's in a fight right now because of me. I'm also missing a bunch of exams and I have no idea what's going to happen about that.

Continue being happy.

You could always try a long distance relationship. My girlfriend and I live 800 miles away from each other and haven't seen each other in 4 years and we're doing just fine. Fair warning though, it requires an immense amount of trust and devotion and to be honest, your ex might have a little trouble with both of those parts...

You haven't seen each other in 4 years! :shock:

Nope. Last time I saw her was in the beginning of August in 2008.

Holy crap, thats almost as bad as like... going to war or something. You know?

Anywho, Grand Prix weekend was a great success, I got tons of free money from my job, aaaaaand now I'm stuck studying for a SUMMER CLASS final next week. I had a solid 3 weekend-in-a-row-epic-weekend streak going that I had to drop out of :thumbdown:

Other than that.. hmmmmm.... more girl issues but theyre not worth posting about or even thinking about so NO! :thumbsup:

hiccup.png

I had fruit loop vodka. Which might as well have been Fruit Loops. Didn't even taste the 40% alcohol content. Tasty.

Sounds amazing :thumbup:

Parents just came home from the camping trip. Makes me happy to be honest, I have missed them :smile:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

[bLEEP]ING AWESOME. I buy ONE thing online with my card, and the stupid "suspicious spending" security measure kicks in. Now I can't use my card at all for a while (day or two). The bank I got it from is closed until Monday, and the number to call on the back just says they can't help me (with a recorded message).

This is why I prefer using cash. <_< The only reason I got a card was for online spending/always having some money at a moments notice, so I didn't have to rely on the bank being open.

Christ, my last post was angsty. Felt like ranting, feeling better now.

On the bright side, in 6 days my friends and I will celebrate the ending of the school year, and we are [bleep]ing great at celebrating the ending of the school year. Odds are pretty large I'll be out of the hospital by then.

[bLEEP]ING AWESOME. I buy ONE thing online with my card, and the stupid "suspicious spending" security measure kicks in. Now I can't use my card at all for a while (day or two). The bank I got it from is closed until Monday, and the number to call on the back just says they can't help me (with a recorded message).

This is why I prefer using cash. <_< The only reason I got a card was for online spending/always having some money at a moments notice, so I didn't have to rely on the bank being open.

Im my experience, you're going to have to get a new bank card but it's a bit surprising they didn't tell you this when, I'm assuming, they called you. I'm also assuming your bank has a 1-800 number, I'd try that.

tFtfA.jpg

Don't you need a credit card for online purchases? even if you can get a debit card to work, I wouldn't use it, seeing as that has direct and immediate access to your account. Bank's don't reverse fradulant charges made to debit cards, or credit cards once you've paid. You want the period where you can dispute a charge for your own protection.

Put up ceiling tiles in our kitchen today as a whole family effort (brother came out). Took a while, but wasn't too bad.

I have also decided that when diving near or after midnight, that its just easiest to assume that anyone who isn't speeding is drunk, and should be passed at the soonest (safe) possible time. And if they aren't drunk, their probably nervous or inexperienced, which really isn't much better. The difference in time between my house and my boyfriends is insane from day to night. Day time with super light traffic is ~40 minutes. After 11pm, it was between 20-25 between the even more ridiculously absent traffic, more favorable lights, and higher speeds.

I've never been able to use my debit card online. Every time I try there is never a place to put your password :unsure:

But now I have a credit card, and running all my purchases through that builds up points and a credit rating, which will be a good thing when I go to get a loan for a car or house.