Today...

Leoo

Hit by a car while on a racing bicycle, only some abrasions though...

How'd you get hit? I've luckily haven't had any accidents on my carbon bike yet. I just imagine the thing shattering when I do though. I've been hit on my other bikes though. Usually cars simply not looking when they turn.

tFtfA.jpg

Better then Minutes to Midnight? that was a bit of a flop sadly :(

Minutes to Midnight was awful, I agree. Thousand Suns was...meh.

On that linkin park discussion, what's the name of their upcoming album? haven't listened to one of their albums for a very long time and would be fun to look that new album up on youtube if there's samples or something.

new album is called "Living Things". Whole album is on youtube at the moment, actual release is later this month I believe. Here's my favorite song from it so far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzv4Sz8_qV0

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Been a very hard day. I didn't get up till almost one... and I stayed up all day with a cold. Im going to take some more cold medicine and go to bed, hopefully I'll be over this soon.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I liked Minutes to Midnight...

Anyway, I'm out of the hospital in about two hours. It feels like I've been here for like two weeks when it's only been about 5 days. Anyway, getting out of here couldn't have come soon enough. Now I just have to do 4 more days of exams and then it's summer.

Today, I got the results of my Geography state exam. Just FYI, state exams are the highest ranking system in our country, they decide whether and to which universities you can get. Anyways, I took it in the end of 11th grade, whilst usually it is taken in 12th, final, grade. My result was 81/100. I am terribly disappointed, even though my school average is 71 (country's no. 4-5 school) and countrywise average is somewhere in low sixties.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Today, I got the results of my Geography state exam. Just FYI, state exams are the highest ranking system in our country, they decide whether and to which universities you can get. Anyways, I took it in the end of 11th grade, whilst usually it is taken in 12th, final, grade. My result was 81/100. I am terribly disappointed, even though my school average is 71 (country's no. 4-5 school) and countrywise average is somewhere in low sixties.

Is there a specific reason why you took it earlier?

Our school had all Geography classes this year, while some other schools have some next year aswell. And since we have no classes in the subject next year, everyone who wanted to do it did it this year. But we can all retake it next year aswell, if need be.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Sam might remember this, Someone stole a piece of my artwork on DeviantART and re-used it a few days ago. Now under my copyrights of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License", they can use it, modify it etc as long as credit is given and can be used provided the selling cause is for "non personal profit"

I got a message on DevART saying someone's using it on ebay as a cake decorating sheet thing for sale (mass produced), which is breaking the copyright law imposed on my art. I didn't wanna be a dick about it so I politely asked if she could remove it and explain the reason why she couldn't use it. Thankfully she fully complied and ended the sale/bid. Apparently her friend provided the image to use, either way as long as it was removed and I didn't have to do any farcing with Ebay's "Copyright breaking hit-squad" im happy.

tl;dr - someone stole copyrighted art of mine, ask to remove from selling it on ebay, they complied.

I can haz lawyer degree nao?

Popoto.~<3

Sam might remember this, Someone stole a piece of my artwork on DeviantART and re-used it a few days ago. Now under my copyrights of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License", they can use it, modify it etc as long as credit is given and can be used provided the selling cause is for "non personal profit"

I got a message on DevART saying someone's using it on ebay as a cake decorating sheet thing for sale (mass produced), which is breaking the copyright law imposed on my art. I didn't wanna be a dick about it so I politely asked if she could remove it and explain the reason why she couldn't use it. Thankfully she fully complied and ended the sale/bid. Apparently her friend provided the image to use, either way as long as it was removed and I didn't have to do any farcing with Ebay's "Copyright breaking hit-squad" im happy.

tl;dr - someone stole copyrighted art of mine, ask to remove from selling it on ebay, they complied.

If they used it, maybe it means they liked it, which picks my curiosity, what image was it?

Anyway that was a win on your part :)

I get paid tomorrow, so I will then buy my dad's fathers day gift. I knwo it's late but he should get over it. I am getting him a new air compressor, the one he has now is a piece of shit so he defiantly deserves it :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

You should have asked for a cut of their profits :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Woken by the ear-raping scream of a baby in the room next to me with paper-thin walls.

Also getting a haircut tomorrow, possibly like this:

black-the-faux-hawk.jpg

Assuming they dont cut the top too short like usual.

Popoto.~<3

Haven't done that yet, was planning to do it earlier then remembered that they have meetings on the solstices and it could be considered offensive to give offerings to only one.

So if anybody stops posting over the summer can we just assume they were sacrificed to Apollo?

First day of exams tomorrow. I spent my entire day studying, and will likely continue studying into the night.

Kidding, I spent my day sleeping and being mostly unproductive.

First I was like.... :|

Then I was like.... :lol:

Well, today was my last day of exams, and I think it was the worst exam this year too, this morning. Oh well, still going to Montreal tomorrow with a friend.

Well, today was my last day of exams, and I think it was the worst exam this year too, this morning. Oh well, still going to Montreal tomorrow with a friend.

Sure you want to do that?

Sure you want to do that?

Well, it is just a 1 week trip, but yeah, my friend comes from there so why not.

Got my hair cut 1/2 price as my barber's known me for 7 years now, coat arrived, found $10 on the ground and I unboxed an Unusual Hat in TF2.

I'd say today's my lucky day.

Popoto.~<3