Today...

Leoo

I got an item that I ordered from eBay today (a 50 cent coin from the 1940s) and it arrived in a different condition than it was listed as. Upon double checking the ad I realize that the picture is marked as "MS-60" condition (meaning mint condition but not "perfect") but the description says MS-64. I'm now going to complain to the store and hope that I can get the one that I actually ordered, since the difference between MS-60 and 64 for this coin is about $200.

Are they actually worth that much? I have an old collect of coins, the oldest are 1920's NZ coins, I think the most valuable ones are only worth $NZD 20-30 now.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Huh?

He told his friend he was gay (unless 'came out' means something else in other parts of the world).

So Kudos to you Sentry Wolf, I can't imagine that was an easy thing to do, though judging by your apparent good mood I'm guessing it went over pretty well :)

@ fastortoise

Classic. Just classic. It's not the best 'when I was drunk' story I've ever heard, but that's a pretty good one none the less. Also, style points for living in a 'The Hangover' knockoff. Let us know how it pans out, and relay any stories you discover (if their appropriate of course) that you manage to dig up would you?

Today, I came out to my male best friend IRL. :) Something I've never opened up on TIF publicly before to but I'm so delighted I literally can't contain it.

I love life.

Did you never mention it before here? I swear I remember you saying something about it at some point....perhaps just my imagination.

Congrats at any rate.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Today, I came out to my male best friend IRL. :) Something I've never opened up on TIF publicly before to but I'm so delighted I literally can't contain it.

I love life.

Congrats John. <3

Eagerly awaiting for tax season to kick in. using half to fix my PC, the other half im putting into a rapid savings account.

Popoto.~<3

Well, I had a similar thing 2 days ago. I woke up, wearing clothes in the evening at my grandmothers' place. Last thing I remember was a Portugalian wine. And that was during early previous evening. Then I discovered that my jacket is totally dirty and sleeve has some puke on it. And I can't remember a thing and I haven't found out anything else that apparently I was sleeping at the local cultural house...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

See, now I've only lost time once, and that was due as much to fatigue as it was to inebriation. My memory is pretty rock solid from the party right through the trip home and a few minutes after I got back to my room. Apparenlty, sometime between getting home and calling it a night, I thought it would be fun to push myself around my room in my computer chair for a bit, which I guess was fairly easy for the other housemate who was home to hear through his ceiling, yet not disturbing enough for him to bother doing anything about it (he was probably just playing a game).

Yes, I came out as gay to my friend - and it went fantastically and I can safely say it made us a lot closer because we chatted about everything. :) Really helped things because it was a bit of a personal hell going through it but I think I'm on the right track now. To have someone show nothing but love and support where they could easily go very nasty towards you is just unbelievable.

I love life.

Did you never mention it before here? I swear I remember you saying something about it at some point....perhaps just my imagination.

Congrats at any rate.

I don't think I've ever said anything too public about, I've always been quiet. But I give the.. vibe? I dunno. I have a lot to thank to some people on TIF because they were the ones to go to when things were tough and I felt I had zero people IRL to talk to. Mightn't be in the same position/here at all without the help from some truly wonderful individuals. :)

Another sleepless night. Which isn't good, considering I have to work tonight. :???: Although I kind of like the feel of being tired, yet energized. Definitely going straight to bed once I get home though.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Yeah, perhaps it was just a vibe...inconsequential at any rate.

I am at work as usual. I've been reading war and peace on the bus to and fro, as well as during lunch. Also, my favourite dress shirt has a large hole in the elbow...time to bid it adieu methinks...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

feel like utter crap today. drizzly weather, neighbourhood is as silent as a graveyard and I woke up this morning crying and in a fit for no reason as if I just had a full mental breakdown in my sleep. I'm such a mess... :(

Popoto.~<3

My computer doesn't want to read my Windows XP boot disk. Aka, I have no computer.

You can get a windows 8 beta online for free. If your computer can handle that (and you don't mind formatting your HD) you can always go with that.

Does it have to replace your OS, or can you put it on a blank hard drive. If so, I smell my new VM operating system. If not, I think I can get it some XP.

I just did a voice recording to see how I actually sound.

I sound like someone who should be working in a radio station....

Nice :thumbsup:

It is a new hard drive, so it is already clean. My copy of Windows 7 is that shitty "upgrade only" version. My computer is worth less than a new copy of Windows 7. I can't use the Windows 8 because it requires a licensed OS to already be on the computer, and I doubt that it would downgrade and allow me to use 7 again. Basically if I can't find a friend with a clean install version of 2000, Xp, Vista, or Windows 7 x32' I wasted $70 on a new hard drive and I will need to buy a new computer.

And seriously, [bleep] using my iPad to view this site. They have a shit ton of popup video ads that constantly refresh my page, so I can never actually read a complete page without it bouncing back up to the top of the page. I may not be around that oft until I get a new computer since they seem to want to ruin tablet users experiences with "tablet optimized" ads. (I'm not blaming Tip.It. I am blaming the ad creators)

It is a new hard drive, so it is already clean. My copy of Windows 7 is that shitty "upgrade only" version. My computer is worth less than a new copy of Windows 7. I can't use the Windows 8 because it requires a licensed OS to already be on the computer, and I doubt that it would downgrade and allow me to use 7 again. Basically if I can't find a friend with a clean install version of 2000, Xp, Vista, or Windows 7 x32' I wasted $70 on a new hard drive and I will need to buy a new computer.

And seriously, [bleep] using my iPad to view this site. They have a shit ton of popup video ads that constantly refresh my page, so I can never actually read a complete page without it bouncing back up to the top of the page. I may not be around that oft until I get a new computer since they seem to want to ruin tablet users experiences with "tablet optimized" ads. (I'm not blaming Tip.It. I am blaming the ad creators)

Odd. My playbook has no trouble viewing the forums here.

Also, the hard drive isn't wasted. If you have to get a new computer, you can always put the hard drive in that to increase the storage capacity.