Today...

Leoo

Well the Collegeboard released AP scores by phone today. Costs 8 bucks, and you get results in the mail for free in about three weeks. Unfortunately I'm impatient, so I was a sucker and payed the 8 bucks.

I GOT A 5 ON ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND COMP! So happy. I knew I did okay, but I was not expecting a 5.

I got a 4 on AP US History, so I'm pretty stoked about that too. Glad I passed.

Aaaand I got a 2 on AP Chem. God damn it. Haha oh well. I knew I was either gonna get a 2 or a 3.

Yeah, the AP Chem exam is a [bleep].

Woot!!! Power and the internet is back on. We lost power two days ago after a freakish storm hit. The day after nearly a million people were without power in WV alone. Power came back on yesterday and the net came back on just now. Wootness!!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Well the Collegeboard released AP scores by phone today. Costs 8 bucks, and you get results in the mail for free in about three weeks. Unfortunately I'm impatient, so I was a sucker and payed the 8 bucks.

I GOT A 5 ON ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND COMP! So happy. I knew I did okay, but I was not expecting a 5.

I got a 4 on AP US History, so I'm pretty stoked about that too. Glad I passed.

Aaaand I got a 2 on AP Chem. God damn it. Haha oh well. I knew I was either gonna get a 2 or a 3.

You know, 8 bucks really doesn't sound that bad ATM. I really want to know how I did on the AP English test. This waiting is killing me. Has been all summer.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Woot!!! Power and the internet is back on. We lost power two days ago after a freakish storm hit. The day after nearly a million people were without power in WV alone. Power came back on yesterday and the net came back on just now. Wootness!!

We didn't lose power but we had pretty bad storms too, including golf ball sized hail and flooding (in a town that's less than 1 Km from the atlantic ocean LOL.

35bb3w7.jpg

Today, I went to work at a summer job, unfortunatly the summer job is picking Strawberries so I spent 6 hours (from 7 til 1) picking them for an entire 4 flats and 3 boxes making me a whopping income of 20 some dollars. Now I just need to find something else which will (hopefully) make me more and my parents will let me quit this.

Also, its not that I don't like the work, I don't mind the work, its the fact that I can make 3 times that standing around asking people what they want to eat. Also, I can't tell a ripe strawberry worth crap.

I'm thinking about driving to Missouri to see my girlfriend in August. I can handle the driving distance but I'm mostly afraid of how her, her dad, and my family will react to me just jumping up and heading out unexpectedly. I think it's high time I finally take some risks in my life. I need to start doing things that would normally seem "crazy" if I really want to get the things I want.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm thinking about driving to Missouri to see my girlfriend in August. I can handle the driving distance but I'm mostly afraid of how her, her dad, and my family will react to me just jumping up and heading out unexpectedly. I think it's high time I finally take some risks in my life. I need to start doing things that would normally seem "crazy" if I really want to get the things I want.

My only objection (if I were at all involved in any of this and thus in a position where I had any right to object of course) would be if she lives with her parents, and you showing up unannounced will be a burden on them. That would be pretty rude and inconsiderate, and a terrible way to get accepted by her family unless they have a thing for inconvenient and inconsiderate house guests. This is also something to keep in mind for later in life. No one in the history of ever has ever been pleased to have surprise company show up (in particular as it applies to surprise company staying long enough to be fed, or needing a place to sleep). Being helpful around the house can mitigate the resentment in many cases, but the truth is your always inconveniencing people, no matter how happy they may seem to be to see you. There are circumstances where it is acceptable to impose on other people, such as your house burning down or your parents throwing you out of their house, but your not enriching their lives by doing so.

Just thinking of some people I know. One family in particular does a lot of imposing on one of my aunt and uncles time during the summer. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't (or if the wife in particular) such unpleasent people to be around for extended periods, and if they actually did anything to help out while they visited, rather than just mooching.

My only objection (if I were at all involved in any of this and thus in a position where I had any right to object of course) would be if she lives with her parents, and you showing up unannounced will be a burden on them. That would be pretty rude and inconsiderate, and a terrible way to get accepted by her family unless they have a thing for inconvenient and inconsiderate house guests. This is also something to keep in mind for later in life. No one in the history of ever has ever been pleased to have surprise company show up (in particular as it applies to surprise company staying long enough to be fed, or needing a place to sleep). Being helpful around the house can mitigate the resentment in many cases, but the truth is your always inconveniencing people, no matter how happy they may seem to be to see you. There are circumstances where it is acceptable to impose on other people, such as your house burning down or your parents throwing you out of their house, but your not enriching their lives by doing so.

Just thinking of some people I know. One family in particular does a lot of imposing on one of my aunt and uncles time during the summer. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't (or if the wife in particular) such unpleasent people to be around for extended periods, and if they actually did anything to help out while they visited, rather than just mooching.

That's true... She lives with just her dad. I can put myself in a hotel for a couple of days and buy my own food though, so I won't be much of a burden to them if I do that. I feel like I have to go so that I can actually see her for the first time in four years and meet her father, who like I've said before starting hating me as soon as I started dating his daughter. I'll probably have to talk to her about this...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Hotel is good if you can afford it. That neatly sidesteps the being a burden issue. Definately talk to her about it though to make sure she is comfortable with it and all that. If she goes for it, I think this would be awesome. I can't imagine being in a distance relationship for even close to that long myself, so kudos to you for putting up with it.

My dad said that he got a hold of the corporate Windows 7 product key from his company. I'm going to try it out as soon as he gets home from the jail.

I read that as when your dad gets out of jail

Signed up for the Planetside 2 beta. Hope to get in soon, as the game looks AMAZING. MAG + Battlefield + Halo, put into one, and with a TON of players per game. My friend said one match can go on for a day. I suggest everyone look up videos on youtube of it.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

My dad said that he got a hold of the corporate Windows 7 product key from his company. I'm going to try it out as soon as he gets home from the jail.

I read that as when your dad gets out of jail

Lol, no. He goes to our county jail every Monday to give a Bible lesson to the inmates.

So, there seems to be some disagreement between my profile and my posts about my post count (which is normal, aside from my active count being smaller somehow). So yay, I am over 4,000 posts.

Interesting weather today. We are getting a little bit of the heatwave hitting the eastern US, which aside from giving us some pretty awesome weather, also gave us enough warm air to have ourselves a real thunderstorm. So for 4 hours this afternoon if not more, it was warm and sunny, with thunder in the background every few minutes, which ramped up to nearly continuous as the clouds finally moved in over us a bit. We got a bit of rain for a few minutes, saw a few bolts. My aunt and uncle in their cottage that is a 20 minute drive from us (which only works out to about 13km or so because of the way the roads run) got pouring rain, 3/4 inch hail, and some wind. The storm was very big for us, but very spotty and hit and miss. Kinda neat.

We got a seadoo in the water yesterday. The third one finally works after getting the steering and thrust director cables replaced, so it can now go backwards and turn. Aside from the ridiculousness of having 3 of these things (this one was supposed to be sold, but apparently we still have it, and its on the single trailer so its the easiest to get in and out of the water), its quite a bit of fun. I can't say I like this one quite as much as the others. It has a different hull design with a more blunt nose which likes to throw additional spay up in front of you, though I suppose this makes it look more awesome when its riding waves so there is that. I also believe it has less power than the twins do.

But then again, its a freaking seadoo. You can't not have fun driving it :thumbsup:

So, there seems to be some disagreement between my profile and my posts about my post count (which is normal, aside from my active count being smaller somehow). So yay, I am over 4,000 posts.

Posts from boards that don't count for post count show up in your profile, but not on the sidebar under your name. Which is why I've made well over 10,000 posts higher than my post count would have you believe.

Posts from boards that don't count for post count show up in your profile, but not on the sidebar under your name. Which is why I've made well over 10,000 posts higher than my post count would have you believe.

No, look at the post count under my name and then look at my profile. Unlike everyone else, my profile is actually smaller. I think the theory is that the profile only counts posts that are still in the database where as the sidebar is a running counter, so if say really old posts get lost somehow, then your profile will drop but the sidebar is still counting. This would match up with my observations, in that I can't find all of my posts from the time I started.

No, look at the post count under my name and then look at my profile. Unlike everyone else, my profile is actually smaller. I think the theory is that the profile only counts posts that are still in the database where as the sidebar is a running counter, so if say really old posts get lost somehow, then your profile will drop but the sidebar is still counting. This would match up with my observations, in that I can't find all of my posts from the time I started.

Oh...Yeah, that's weird.

Ack, my laptop (or at least the charger) is on the brink of death. Backing up important files just in case. Sucks cause I've got no money whatsoever to repair it. Stress!

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

My blood sugar is pissing me off today. It just keeps crashing randomly, then I have to eat a bunch of crap then it goes high then I have to correct and then something breaks because it happens all over again. and fire.fm isn't working.

Ack, my laptop (or at least the charger) is on the brink of death. Backing up important files just in case. Sucks cause I've got no money whatsoever to repair it. Stress!

Ebay, at least 60 or 80 bucks for a new one (not sure about repairing) around where I live and I got one for 10 bucks or something from China.

Refering to the charger at the moment.