Today...

Leoo

My signature are not supported on here now since I used a rotating signature system. Anyone know a good one that I could use?

EDIT:

It works. Maybe some admin did some secret undercover work :smile:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

My signature are not supported on here now since I used a rotating signature system. Anyone know a good one that I could use?

EDIT:

It works. Maybe some admin did some secret undercover work :smile:

I had the same issue but I just gave up and picked one sig I liked. Oh well.

Today I watched the movie Tucker & Dale vs. Evil and it was actually very entertaining. Essentially a parody of the Final Destination series.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Finally managed to find someone who sells a Mega Bloks Anniversary Edition Halo Warthog online. I'm a sucker for Legos, and large, detailed models are freaking sweet, so this + the Falcon (which I already have) are pretty cool to have.

Also picked up seasons 1-4 of Burn Notice. I've watched some of season 4 on tv, and loved it, and would recommend the series to everyone.

In other news, my computer keeps lagging every few seconds. Very annoying.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

First day at uni today, so I bought myself two new Nerf guns to celebrate. Hopefully they host HvZ events, I really want to use them.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

@duff: i can't go look it up since i'm not staff anymore but iirc we used the warning panel just for notes from time to time so it could have been something completely inconsequential. If you're actually worried about it i'm sure one of the staff would be happy to look it up for you...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Today I went to get my tips from work: $31 from working on the 4th! I got a "free" T-shirt and beach towel from ICEE. My mom also bought me a toaster, a panini press, and other stuff for my dorm. Then I went to the store for Goldfish and cranberry juice. Pretty good day.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Looks like tomorrow I will get a chance to take a boat through the run and into the ocean (run being a small steam of sorts). There is a nice high tide to make the waters navigable, at least for smaller boats (smaller ships being able to better deal with the currents, and having more time to respond, and also drawing less water). Going to take a car over in the morning to take a look since I have never been through it that I can actually remember.

Tomorrow I drive on the ocean for the first time in my life, if all goes according to plan :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Worst day ever.. First I drop my external HDD, so it doesn't work anymore, now my touchpad on my laptop doesn't work (which I do know how to fix) and I'm not having any fun on the xbox right now. Pretty much going to be costly replacing that external hdd and fixing the laptop...

You know you've seen a good movie when it makes you just want to sit on you bed for hours staring at the ground thinking about it.

It's a good feeling and a bad feeling at the same time. In the end, that feeling is gonna fade and I'll go back to living life like I usually do. But it's always nice to let my mind wander about, wondering what it would be like to be a character in the movie.

It happened to me when I rewatched all the Star Wars during the winter. It happened as a kid when I watched the movie Peter Pan. It happened when I watched Lord of the Rings.

Surprisingly, it happened when I watched the Amazing Spiderman. Sorry for posting three separate posts on three separate topics concerning it. I guess I just had to.

Gonna go back to sitting on my bed now.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I went to the beach today, I found a bunch of olives and a big scallop that had fused mini scallops on it and in it.

Gonna try going at the end of high tide and look for some sea glass sometime later this week.

Looks like tomorrow I will get a chance to take a boat through the run and into the ocean (run being a small steam of sorts). There is a nice high tide to make the waters navigable, at least for smaller boats (smaller ships being able to better deal with the currents, and having more time to respond, and also drawing less water). Going to take a car over in the morning to take a look since I have never been through it that I can actually remember.

Tomorrow I drive on the ocean for the first time in my life, if all goes according to plan :thumbsup:

Sounds like fun! Hope you have fun :smile:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

One of those days I guess. This morning I had a stress dream where my brakes failed and I, while going two mph, crashed into a van, which crashed into a semi, which crashed into a house, causing $10,000 in damages that I could have just not paid had I not felt guilty and gone back. Woke up to my alarm disoriented and confused. By the time I got dressed and went down to breakfast, I was on the verge of tears, and I stayed that way all morning; the news story about a traffic accident in which no one was hurt nearly set me off, the music on my iPod was bad, even the stupid video they played for the parents at Orientation I had to fight not to cry. But, the thing is, I don't know why; I'm not depressed, nothing bad has happened in my life in the past few days, everything's been good. I was just on the verge of bawling for no reason.

Then I spent the day at orientation for college next year. Thought I was doing well, talking to people in the group making friends and what not. End of the day rolls around and my energy has gone and I realize I haven't done anything that I wanted to: haven't made a friend or even an aquaintance, including the upper classman leading the damn thing, I haven't figured out what I need to do to be able to find friends next year, I didn't even strike up a decent conversation with anyone I don't know. I've made a lot of strides in the last four years towards being more social, but I really feel like those strides are going to backpedal. I just can't talk to people I don't know, and I don't know why.

And after all that, I went to see my favorite cousin for the first time since she was diagnosed with cancer. She's doing alright, the chemo is going fine, and hopefully she can beat it back even though it's malignant. She's still the same person, but she's so tired now. Maybe it was just the radiation wearing her out and she'll get better, but I've never seen her this tired before; she's still herself, just with 0 energy to be herself. Between that and the fact that she had on a hat the entire time I was with her, it's made me realize how frail she is. She's younger than me, so I've been able to tease her the same way my brother teased me, and she's always been a good sport about it and I'm sure she knows that I'm kidding, but it has had the effect of making me think she's a lot stronger than she is. It doesn't help that she could kick my butt at any sport ever. I've always thought she was physically and mentally stronger than she appears right now, when she needs to be her strongest. I'm worried about her, I would really hate to lose her, probably more than a lot of other other family members, tbh.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Today I was told that within 2 months, I already work with the same output as a technician five years senior.

In order to celebrate I bought a 3.5, got high off my ass and passed out in the backyard like a good hick does.

hiccup.png

Well, 3 AM, I guess I'll call it a night. Going to have one last try to get back the information I had on that hard drive, tomorrow, but I have probably lost that 900GB of information. Good thing there was nothing important on there, it was just some storage of stuff I can get back easily.

awesome last night, tired this morning because SOMEONE kept cuddling me when i was sleeping and waking me up. DONT DISTURB MY SLEEP >:C

Also bought a new phone after 7 years of using my brick. Bought a samsung galaxy ace for $200 and im very happy with it. built almost the same as a iphone 4/4s with slightly less power, MUCH less to pay for and uses Android. Also my friend is moving back this weekend and we're all gunna try to look to move out within the next 2-3 months.

So yeah, minus that flight delay last night this week has been lear sailing with all good news so far. :thumbup:

only downer is tomorrow marks my dog's 2nd aniversery since he passed away. :(

Popoto.~<3

Just sitting about in my hostel in Berlin; going for a walking your about the city soon- seems like it'll be a beautiful place!

We were going to go on a walking tour of a concentration camp but my friends are too cheap to pay 6 euro for a day train pass :(

Absolutely hanging like a pirate this morning too; happy hour in the hostel is 2 hours long, glorious! Still expensive though :(

Night train tomorrow night to Paris, few days there then Amsterdam! :D

Then finally home in a week!

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I'm waiting in 30 degree sun for a memory card to be delivered. I ordered it last week but they didnt send it in time before the move to my new flat so im stuck with waiting pretty much all day outside the old one. Im rather bored and its [bleep]ing hot. :(

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

awesome last night, tired this morning because SOMEONE kept cuddling me when i was sleeping and waking me up. DONT DISTURB MY SLEEP >:C

Also bought a new phone after 7 years of using my brick. Bought a samsung galaxy ace for $200 and im very happy with it. built almost the same as a iphone 4/4s with slightly less power, MUCH less to pay for and uses Android. Also my friend is moving back this weekend and we're all gunna try to look to move out within the next 2-3 months.

So yeah, minus that flight delay last night this week has been lear sailing with all good news so far. :thumbup:

only downer is tomorrow marks my dog's 2nd aniversery since he passed away. :(

You should have bought the Galaxy S 3 or something instead of the phone you chose. You're going to regret it soon, it's the phone we had when I worked and was on call, and it is the worst smartphone I have ever used.

Well, I made it into the ocean, or rather through the run. I also learned that it would have been a spectacular idea to go there in person during low tide first, since all the shallow areas and rocks come out of the water during that time, and I would actually be able to see the deep water channel that runs through it. With any luck, I would also be able to see all the rocks on the other end (that I almost drove into and are the reason I decided to call it a day). I did find a video of some guy going through it at speed, and it follows him out into the ocean, but I would like to see it in person at low tide before I try that again.

I've never driven through a current before, and at the end it got pretty surreal since the current was strong enough that I needed some throttle just to not go backwards. Looking to the side and seeing all the water rush by, but not actually moving relative to land was kind of neat. Would definitely need to make the trip several times before I was actually comfortable going through there though. I also learned that I should definitely wait until after high tide, since there is a bit of a time delay on the current. The high tide mark to shortly after the current reverses should be safe.