Today...

Leoo

^ Interesting. Might I ask how you conditioned yourself to make this change?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Today I had my best day of work ever.

"Ask him to show you his party trick. Not telling you what it is. Just ask him."

"Alright... Can you show us your party trick?"

"Sure..."

*kicks himself in the face*

Laughed for 45 minutes straight. Best thing I've ever seen in my life.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Bit hard to articulate, but it's kind of like music. It takes some searching, but there's so much out there that there's bound to be something that matches your interests, tastes, and personality. Once you learn some of the basics of fashion with fit, color, etc, you'll start to develop a more discerning eye. It can become a bit of a hobby after that. I personally became more interested and aware of the things I was wearing after browsing fashion blogs and discussion boards like /fa/.

@Crocefisso: http://putthison.com...hy-this-matters

Their videos are pretty light on objective arguments but this one's pretty good:

http://putthison.com/post/1003890136/put-this-on-episode-3-work-itunes-vimeo

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I don't mind clothes shopping at all, provided it takes a reasonable amount of time...which is no more than 3 stores, five minutes each.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Bit hard to articulate, but it's kind of like music. It takes some searching, but there's so much out there that there's bound to be something that matches your interests, tastes, and personality. Once you learn some of the basics of fashion with fit, color, etc, you'll start to develop a more discerning eye. It can become a bit of a hobby after that. I personally became more interested and aware of the things I was wearing after browsing fashion blogs and discussion boards like /fa/.

This. ^

I used to dislike clothes shopping, and I was kind of indifferent about what I was wearing. Then, I went shopping with one of my friends, and we got some classy attire. Ever since, I have enjoyed shopping for clothing whether it be something casual or something more formal. But first, you have to find your style.

For the clothes shopping, the key really is giving a damn. If your interested in the clothes, then your going to enjoy picking them out. If you can combine this with keeping the time spent searching to a reasonable duration, your golden. I also find that as people get older they start to care a bit more about what they wear (and the people who never do are really easy to spot). I think clothes shopping automatically becomes more interesting as you get older, for most people.

And I fixed the link on the last page. I guess I need to switch the editor mode from now on when doing links like that, since the forums really want to just turn the text into a link for me, and the last time I wanted that to happen was never.

Today I discovered that our fair city actually does have something like a, I guess makeout or lookout point. A little tiny park that leads out to a spectacular view, and is commonly used as a party spot for probably teenagers. The view is spectacular though, and I might pull some from my phone later. Also seems to be a good spot for rock climbing if you've got the equipment. Nice spot though, I think knowledge of its existence is pretty much limited to locals, and friends of locals.

Going all the way to town to visit the library and get a milkshake. Reading on a laptop and spending other countless hours doing random stuff on the laptop royally messes up your eyes. I can't see things from a distance as well as I could. A prime example of 'distance' being the space between our sofa and living room TV.

Gonna pick me up some Margaret Atwood if our minuscule library has it in stock.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I'm pretty sure I just paid $5 for a bacon sandwich... 3rd time in a row I got my order screwed up by fast food...

In other news, today's my girlfriend's birthday and her dad is finally allowing us to talk again!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Just watched the new Borderlands 2 trailer. Words cannot describe how excited I am. :D

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Looking for something to do... I have nothing to do and I'm also trying to find a game that I would find fun to play more often than mw3.

"Twice as many bird species inhabit Ecuador _______ North America."

a. as inhabit

b. than

I'm having a bit of a tough time with this SAT writing practice question. I had narrowed down the choices to these two options quite easily. The correct answer is a. I was debating between the two for quite a while before deciding on b. Choice "a" seemed too awkward in phrasing, but after reading this question over and over they both seem strange. Can someone explain to me why "than" would be wrong? It definitely seems wrong to me now, but I can't give a good reason as to why.

a. as inhabit

b. than

I'm having a bit of a tough time with this SAT writing practice question. I had narrowed down the choices to these two options quite easily. The correct answer is a. I was debating between the two for quite a while before deciding on b. Choice "a" seemed too awkward in phrasing, but after reading this question over and over they both seem strange. Can someone explain to me why "than" would be wrong? It definitely seems wrong to me now, but I can't give a good reason as to why.

I'd say 'a' because it's the one that also gives the verb for comparison. I don't think it is the fact that 'than' is wrong, just that 'as inhabit' is more right.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

a. as inhabit

b. than

I'd say 'a' because it's the one that also gives the verb for comparison. I don't think it is the fact that 'than' is wrong, just that 'as inhabit' is more right.

I agree with this logic. SATs are set up so stupidly. Some questions really don't have "wrong" answers which is why some sections will say "pick the best answer".

I hate SATs. Waste of time, money, and resources. It doesn't even prove anything in my opinion.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

a. as inhabit

b. than

Well just out of gut feeling I would've chosen a. It sounds clumsy, but not wrong.

b sounds wrong to me. it should be "Twice as many birds inhabit Ecuador than inhabit North America" If you leave out the verb it sounds unrelated.

TIL:

http://tenwatts.blogspot.ca/2009/01/200-hours-of-peter-tripp.html?m=1

Staying up days on end causes possible permanent psychosis. I'm frightened becuase I don't sleep for days on end. Ironically, nervoius to the point I can't sleep. God damn it.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

According to self diagnosis, I have a tumour in my liver, ADHD, extensive psychological damage and a HIV (ulcer from too much drinking)

Just, don't self diagnose yourself, it only makes you worry more.

Popoto.~<3

Yeah, I'd say a is just "more correct". I think it makes the sentence easier to understand because the repetition of the verb serves as a reminder of the point of comparison..

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

oh god what a party. Glad some friends of mine are finally injecting some life back into me, Havent had a party that fun in a long time. Next theme'd one is a "gentlemens" Partty"

finally find a use for my bowtie and suspenders as well as a top hat im making similkar to tf2.

Popoto.~<3

Today I completed a mariene breakdown triatholon :lol: (hope it's the only one of the summer)

Events are:

• Paddling back to shore
  • Walking home
  • Going out in another boat to give it a tow

The sea-doo has been having trouble recharging it's battery, and seems to even be losing charge when not in use. Today it went a bit further and was unable to generate enough electricity to keep the engine running. On the bright side, this means we can put one of the better ones in the water over the weekend I think.

oh god what a party. Glad some friends of mine are finally injecting some life back into me, Havent had a party that fun in a long time. Next theme'd one is a "gentlemens" Partty"

finally find a use for my bowtie and suspenders as well as a top hat im making similkar to tf2.

That's pretty sweet. I always wonder two things about this kind of party though:

1) How do you not get alcohol all over your fancy clothes? That pretty much always happens to me at least once, whether it's my drink or someone else's.

2) Do you remove your shoes when you enter the house? How does a gentleman not wear shoes?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

That's pretty sweet. I always wonder two things about this kind of party though:

1) How do you not get alcohol all over your fancy clothes? That pretty much always happens to me at least once, whether it's my drink or someone else's.

2) Do you remove your shoes when you enter the house? How does a gentleman not wear shoes?

I'm very good at not spilling my drink, and it seems everyone was last night minus one guy dropping a glass from not paying attention to his grip.

somehow no one treks dirt through the house

Popoto.~<3