Today...

Leoo

Just realised the majority of time spent in Minecraft is spent on looking for your 6th house.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Just realised the majority of time spent in Minecraft is spent on looking for your 6th house.

Your what?

And I think I might try to build my parents house, and maybe mine as well, in my caslte village. Or at least, something inspired by them. Solves the whole floor plan issue.

Today I releared that sea-doos reserve the bottom quarter of their tank, and you have to flip a switch to use it. That's why ours broke down over the weekend, it couldn't get any gas. Though it does have some issue where it is draining its battery. We have a spare, so I might start swapping them every 3 days so that I know it will have enough power to start several times. Once it's running it should be fine, but starting does use a lot of power, and it gets harder and harder to get it going every day. When I ran out of gas, it probably could have gotten going again, but I can't say for sure it would have had enough power to re-prime the engine and still be able to start or not, since it's a few second to prime, and then two more starts before it will go. So I still want to see it brought out of the water and replaced by one of its older sisters.

On my detasseling bus this year, there's a group of tools who play RS. They have talked about it every day, and since I was back to RS for a little while, I knew that they were up to date on their knowledge. They've talked about it every day since day 1 too, so they're fairly into it.

Anyway, today was a very late day - 5 in the morning to 5 in the evening, which is the latest day I've ever had in four years. So one kid, Long, who is the biggest in that group of tools, made this statement about 2 o'clock: "I'm so mad, I just want to go home and shower and then get on Runescape and just [bleep]ing kick someone's ass. I wanna make someone cry, seriously."

He said it like he was the manliest man ever. I almost died laughing.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Went on a bike ride this morning and road over a screw about 5 miles in that punctured the whole way through my wheel. The hole was so bad and I had to call my brother to come pick me up. Ended up sitting on the side of the road watching a funeral for like 30 minutes while I waited for my brother.

• Like 1
tFtfA.jpg

Found out that a Reuben with peanut butter on in actually tastes pretty damn good. Supposedly cancels out the taste of the sourkraut, since I couldn't taste any.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Ive seen people post multiple times about insomnia here. How do you deal with it? It seems for the past 2 weeks I haven't been able to sleep before 5 AM, whatever the time I go to bed. I'm so tired that it's starting to affect my mood and motivation... Any ideas as to find what would be causing that, and any solutions to help me sleep? Thanks. I know I'm not at an insomnia stage, but I'm having a hard time right now...

Your what?

And I think I might try to build my parents house, and maybe mine as well, in my caslte village. Or at least, something inspired by them. Solves the whole floor plan issue.

That was a honest reflection on what I've been doing in Minecraft. I'd usually build a new house when I've lost my previous one but my 6th held 8 diamonds in a chest.

TIF should have a Minecraft server where we can all get together, get married/become life partners and create houses which we will promptly lose as we go delving into mine shafts.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

What even is reddit?

How long have you been on this internet sir?

I've heard of it, just never cared or even known what it's for.

It's a higher class message board. Imagine 4chan, but mature and intelligent. Mostly. It's also where Low_Levelled gets all of his thread ideas haha

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

What even is reddit?

How long have you been on this internet sir?

I've heard of it, just never cared or even known what it's for.

It's a higher class message board. Imagine 4chan, but mature and intelligent. Mostly. It's also where Low_Levelled gets all of his thread ideas haha

Nope. The guys at 4chan are pretty mature and intellegent. The lack of rules just brings out the worst in people sometimes. Really the blue boards are awesome if you can get past the pretentiousness.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

There's nothing about reddit that's more mature and intelligent than 4chan...like all internet forums it has its moments amongst the rest of the stupidity.

• Like 1

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

The intelligence of posters depend on the posters themselves - having them post on a different forum does not make them any more or less intelligent than they were before.

[hide]Oh, and a relatively uneventful evening.

[hide]

[/hide][/hide]

j0xPu5R.png

On the topic of reddit, I'd like to ask a quick question about it: can you post pretty much anything there, including personal artistic works?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yeah there's a subreddit for most everything. That would probably belong in r/art, or somewhere else perhaps depending on the content (for example, r/breakingbad if you made a painting about Breaking Bad).

Just got back from work. A lady paid for a 3 dollar meal with a 100 dollar bill. Had to get her over 96 dollars in change. Some people....

Yeah there's a subreddit for most everything. That would probably belong in r/art, or somewhere else perhaps depending on the content (for example, r/breakingbad if you made a painting about Breaking Bad).

Just got back from work. A lady paid for a 3 dollar meal with a 100 dollar bill. Had to get her over 96 dollars in change. Some people....

When I worked retail, I was sort of amazed at how many hundreds I would get over the course of the day (and sometimes fifties, but normally more of the hundreds). Most of it was people who were probably paid in cash, since we dealt with a lot of contractors, and most of the time it worked since these people are buying hundreds of dollars of stuff at a time anyway. I did however get to make change using a fifty at least once (in addition to the times when I could have, except I didn't have any fifties on hand). You find small things to amuse you working cash, and making change with a fifty is one of them. We also had one person on staff who would bring in quarters, and then sometimes come out into the store and trade them for the special ones we would accumulate. Think she had a nice little collection going.

Really hoping for some rain. This province is about ready to burst into flames anytime now, with a provincial ban on all open air fires regardless of how many permits you might have. Thay are saying they want 3 days of 20-30mm rain in a row before the ban is listed. We are currently at a mind blowing 3.5% of our average rainfall amounts for July. Normally it's our wet and miserable month, and this year it's just August in July.

When I worked retail, I was sort of amazed at how many hundreds I would get over the course of the day (and sometimes fifties, but normally more of the hundreds). Most of it was people who were probably paid in cash, since we dealt with a lot of contractors, and most of the time it worked since these people are buying hundreds of dollars of stuff at a time anyway. I did however get to make change using a fifty at least once (in addition to the times when I could have, except I didn't have any fifties on hand). You find small things to amuse you working cash, and making change with a fifty is one of them. We also had one person on staff who would bring in quarters, and then sometimes come out into the store and trade them for the special ones we would accumulate. Think she had a nice little collection going.

Really hoping for some rain. This province is about ready to burst into flames anytime now, with a provincial ban on all open air fires regardless of how many permits you might have. Thay are saying they want 3 days of 20-30mm rain in a row before the ban is listed. We are currently at a mind blowing 3.5% of our average rainfall amounts for July. Normally it's our wet and miserable month, and this year it's just August in July.

Temperature is pretty much the same here, and there's a ban of open fires too, although we had a 10mm of rain yesterday we still had virtually no rain compared to the usual.

Rainless here as well. Apparently the corn crop doesn't have much longer before it dies unless we get rain...and much of the american midwest has already lost their corn crop for the same reason.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

It used to be very dry coming from mid June to middle of July, but now it won't stop raining. There's a storm like every other day.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

How have you not been fired for drunk working yet? If anyone tried that here they'd be out on their arse in an instant.

Unless I'm reading that wrong.

Meanwhile, There's a possibility I could be moving out with my boyfriend in the next 2-3 months. His sister is planning on buying a house and willing to rent it out to us, so we'll have a place to stay AND it'll be affordable AND we can clean it up/decorate as pleased. No idea if we'd get an extra person to live with us because most of the people we both know already have moved out, and it's in QLD so unless any friends down here would be willing to move, that's out of the question.

Still, it keeps SOME spark of hope in me. Also seeing the docs this Tuesday morning about my severe depression and getting help for it so I don't make my partner worry so much. (and for my mental wellbeing)

Popoto.~<3