Today...

Leoo

Me Mam screamed in her sleep at 3am. That was the most terrifying thing I have ever encountered. Following that, my sister who was on the brink of sleep jumped so violently she made the bed shake and then my brother generated a lot of ruckus as he ran to my parent's room. Hope that never happens again.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Damn... Watch out for the fever, some people can have fever after burning pretty bad.

Yeah i have a pretty wicked fever at the moment. Was shivering like it's sub zero outside, when it's probably in the high 20's/low 30's.

I'm a [bleep]ing idiot.

oh god what a party. Glad some friends of mine are finally injecting some life back into me, Havent had a party that fun in a long time. Next theme'd one is a "gentlemens" Partty"

finally find a use for my bowtie and suspenders as well as a top hat im making similkar to tf2.

That's pretty sweet. I always wonder two things about this kind of party though:

1) How do you not get alcohol all over your fancy clothes? That pretty much always happens to me at least once, whether it's my drink or someone else's.

2) Do you remove your shoes when you enter the house? How does a gentleman not wear shoes?

You either keep wearing them, or you get good at walking in socks.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

My eyes hurt so bad. I seriously want to just start sobbing so they feel better.

Still one more week of this too. I just want detasseling to be over. :/

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

My eyes hurt so bad. I seriously want to just start sobbing so they feel better.

Some kind of allergy/corn rash I'm assuming?

Went paintballing with my friends yesterday. Had a good time. Got shot: twice on my head/hair, once in the face, twice in the neck (during revolutionary war), four times in the torso, twice in my arms (one left a really nasty welt), once in the crotch (by a friend), and three times in my legs. Bad part was, only about five of those actually broke. Got a few lucky "kills", as I'm not very good with aiming a paintball gun due to having a mask on. All in all, it was a good time.

In other news, about three or four packages should arrive tomorrow. Can't wait. :smile:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Last night I ran into my childhood friends little sister. I hadn't seen her since I was 15 and she was 12... she's 19 now.

I also chatted up the most gorgeous Indian woman I've seen in my entire life, but didn't get anywhere since her big brother was chaperoning (and drinking everything I tried feeding her).

hiccup.png

Some kind of allergy/corn rash I'm assuming?

Yeah, allergies. Pollen allergies in Nebraska are the worst thing ever, I swear.

I bought Minecraft earlier today. I'm having so much fun with it. I've learnt that you should always make a house to hide in when you haven't got your armor and weapons sorted. I died three times for that lesson to sink in. I will have to experiment with skins and texture packs, whatever that is.

Oh yes, and creepers are pretty scary but those black teleporting things are terrifying. I just run the other way when I see them.

• Like 2

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I bought Minecraft earlier today. I'm having so much fun with it. I've learnt that you should always make a house to hide in when you haven't got your armor and weapons sorted. I died three times for that lesson to sink in. I will have to experiment with skins and texture packs, whatever that is.

Oh yes, and creepers are pretty scary but those black teleporting things are terrifying. I just run the other way when I see them.

I keep mistaking the like button for the quote button...

(SL)Endermen are pretty much my favourite thing about Minecraft. Notch throws in some interesting things to that game.

• Like 1

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I've been using creative mode, but this made me want to take a look at my first world, and the projects that have been left undone. I started out with a dirt bunker, and built it up to include a door and an inner panic room, and a garden protected by a cactus wall to keep out spiders. It also has an arial walkway (with a doored exit) for accessing a nearby mine. When I died and respawned, I was unable to find my original site, and started out with a big dirt tower which ultimately reached the maximum building height, and is now situated partially over a shaft mine that goes down to the bedrock. The third tower is a monolithic bunker, with the bottom half (the bunker) made of obsidian with a stone facade. I cheated a bit to get all the obsidian, gold, and lapis lazuli that went into the construction of the bunker, and it's precious material towers that again reach the maximum height. Inside the bunker, in lieu of a panic room, I built an entire fortress on the top floor. The fortress however, does have a panic room of its own (I like my panic rooms).

I want to get back into the game, and now I am torn between working on my survival world again, or progressing with my creative one. I would like to work on my creative super complex, but I would also love to finish my castle island. Once it's done, there should be no monsters able to spawn in it's 1.6 hectares, enclosed by it's massive walls, and surrounded by ocean. And even if they do get in, there is a freaking castle that would probably be large enough to hold a golden eye match sitting on it (though the castle is sorely lacking in interior at the moment).

Endermen are incredibly scary, but not dangerous as long as you're careful.

Creepers and skeletons are the real killers.

Oh, a skeleton? Well I forgot my bow so I'll just rush it and- SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BOOM and the crater in the ceiling opens up a lava flow incinerating your dropped items.

In other news, I've finally decided on how I'm going to cut my hair through some advice of a friend.

Nice thing about it is that if it goes wrong I can blame her. :razz:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

"Hsssssssss *BOOM*" is probably the scariest sound I have ever heard on a video game. It's the sound of almost inevitable death. It's not even like we really need gunpowder anyway so Mojang, Y U No Take Out Creepers?

Ugh. I am SO mad right now. But don't ask why!!!!

Like that? tongue.png

Txt Me Babe

Luv uuuuuu!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Like 1

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Ugh. I am SO mad right now. But don't ask why!!!!

Like that? tongue.png

Txt Me Babe

Luv uuuuuu!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Tylerelyt likes this.