Today...

Leoo

My cousin is pissing me right the hell off so as soon as I find out her phone's passcode I'm going to change it to something else. I'll probably just be banned from the computer by my parents until I tell her the new code but I don't really care that much since I have other ways to use the internet.

What did she do?

I refer to this post, in the Battlefield Discussion thread, that I made a few days ago.

Newest Armoured Kill video, showing off the second of the four new maps. (Since the new posting setup doesn't have the simple one-click-paste-media display, the actual link will have to do.)

It's a shame only small parts of the map will see any real action on consoles. God forbid they up the team sizes when releasing "the largest map in battlefield history". :rolleyes:

And here is this same video's url/link that I've copied right now.

Unless I'm copy/paste'ing the wrong thing, embedding doesn't work for me.

You have to remove the https:// part it seems. Videos with http:// should work.

Yea, apparently that "s" messes it up. Odd that that would even be there in the first place. Nice one youtube. <_<

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Thank god for some friends. Would of had the most miserable two days of my life if not for being saved by the angels that is a friend. I do not like to complain as there is much better things to do, but dear god, never ever going camping at a beach again. Worst experience ever. Holy crap it was just dreadful. [/rant over, back to positiveness]

Instead, was saved by friend and we had a DVD night. :) Ate ALL the food and watched Warhorse and This Means War. Both epic epic films!! Will never be so thankful for all I have in life and be able to sleep in a warm bed.

Went bowling. Scored a 201 in one of the rounds. I was stoked. My previous best was 143.

I dont even know how i did it. But i had a strike on the 9th and 2 in a row on the 10th. First ever time i get a turkey too.

Oh and then we started drinking. I went from 201 to... well really low. I somehow managed to take half the skin on my angle off with a bowling ball. It got really messy really fast. But it was a blaaaaaaast.

Myself and another person were chosen from the delegates at Boy's Nation to place a wreath on the Tomb of the Unknown at Arlington National Cemetery Sunday. Should be pretty cool.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Eat breakfast, well lunch because it's 3pm but I've just woken up, then I'm going on a mission with my bicycle. Or rowing machine, depending on whether my cycling clothes are appropriate for the weather.

I bought Minecraft a week ago and I've already racked up over 25 hours so I'm doing more outsidey things.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

My cousin is pissing me right the hell off so as soon as I find out her phone's passcode I'm going to change it to something else. I'll probably just be banned from the computer by my parents until I tell her the new code but I don't really care that much since I have other ways to use the internet.

Well that worked out better than expected. She's grounded and I still have computer access.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

The speaker asked me for an example of a great leader, and I said Alexander the Great.

Luckily my friend didn't jump to conclusions and take offence.

But yeah, saying that a leader of a crusade was pretty impressive in front of a muslim was a bit tacky.

Wait what? He wasn't part of the the Medieval age crusades. He lived way, WAY before those ever happened.

I still don't really like the new posting layout. Too many buttons that probably won't ever be used, and some old buttons that made thing simple need to be brought back.

Hurr i smrt.

...I meant to type "Richard the Lionheart" I swear.

This is why I shouldn't post while tired.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Went bowling. Scored a 201 in one of the rounds. I was stoked. My previous best was 143.

I dont even know how i did it. But i had a strike on the 9th and 2 in a row on the 10th. First ever time i get a turkey too.

Oh and then we started drinking. I went from 201 to... well really low. I somehow managed to take half the skin on my angle off with a bowling ball. It got really messy really fast. But it was a blaaaaaaast.

lady luck was on your side ;)

@Sarg https:// is for secure servers. Thats not youtube being stupid, that's youtube protecting your given information ;)

WINKY FACCESS ALL UP IN MAH POSTS

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Just spent an hour and a half figuring out how to get my gmail accounts in sync with Outlook 2010. I have a school email address and two gmail accounts. But a few years back my school email moved over to gmail (Google now runs it), so I guess technically i have three gmail accounts. But the school email address won't sync with Outlook because it's domain name isn't gmail even though it is a Google mail account. Anyway, now I have that account and one of my gmail accounts forwarding messages to my other gmail account, which is synced with Outlook.

sheesh. I dunno if that was worth it at all. :\

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

lady luck was on your side ;)

@Sarg https:// is for secure servers. Thats not youtube being stupid, that's youtube protecting your given information ;)

WINKY FACCESS ALL UP IN MAH POSTS

I just think i'm one of those people that do better under pressure. The place was pretty packed, i was there with the girl. So a lot of eyes.

Just spent an hour and a half figuring out how to get my gmail accounts in sync with Outlook 2010. I have a school email address and two gmail accounts. But a few years back my school email moved over to gmail (Google now runs it), so I guess technically i have three gmail accounts. But the school email address won't sync with Outlook because it's domain name isn't gmail even though it is a Google mail account. Anyway, now I have that account and one of my gmail accounts forwarding messages to my other gmail account, which is synced with Outlook.

Use Thunderbird instead of Outlook. Much better program.

Drank with my buddy's mom. Talked about how she saved my life when I was like 4, how she met her husband, how she has the same name as my ex, how her friends used to date club employees for free entrance/drinks. It was one of the best drunk conversations ever. I love old head party animals.

Use Thunderbird instead of Outlook. Much better program.

I'll download that and try it out. Thanks.

EDIT: Sadly, my school email address didn't sync. Said I was using the wrong password, which is impossible because I know exactly what my school email password is. Meh, oh well. It looks a lot simpler than Outlook, which I like.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

The school doesn't run the email. It's run by google now (as in it looks exactly like gmail, just a diff domain), but it's domain isn't '.gmail.com' which i think is the problem. You're supposed to be able to sync any gmail account with Outlook as long as you have certain settings enabled on your gmail account (which I have on my school email).

In other news, I've now gone a week without biting/tearing at my nails. It's so freakin hard for me, but now that my nails/the tissue around my nails isn't always bleeding/red/etc, I'm more motivated to keep it that way. Plus, once they compeltely heal, I won't have to worry about other people looking at my hands (which is a very big thing for me when i have nasty nails).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Good habit to kick as that's one a lot of people notice. Actually, hands in general are something worth taking care of for most walks of life, since they seem to be something people tend to pick up on when you chew on your nails, or don't keep them clean or short.

Went to the beach today. Was nice, though the waves weren't overly spectacular. Water could be warmer too, even though it's already warmer than normal.

Today I did something I hadn't done in many months.

I logged onto Runescape I did. And only pain did I find.

The school doesn't run the email. It's run by google now (as in it looks exactly like gmail, just a diff domain), but it's domain isn't '.gmail.com' which i think is the problem. You're supposed to be able to sync any gmail account with Outlook as long as you have certain settings enabled on your gmail account (which I have on my school email).

In other news, I've now gone a week without biting/tearing at my nails. It's so freakin hard for me, but now that my nails/the tissue around my nails isn't always bleeding/red/etc, I'm more motivated to keep it that way. Plus, once they compeltely heal, I won't have to worry about other people looking at my hands (which is a very big thing for me when i have nasty nails).

When I used to work, their email system was the same. I contacted them, and they contacted google and the according settings were changed, but are you trying with imap or pop3? you have to check your settings to make sure, and you have to check which ports they use for your school email.

I'm using IMAP. I can use either, since I enabled both POP3 and IMAP on my school email yesterday. For ports I'm using the two that gmail says to use. When looking this whole mess up on my school website, they basically say "Google runs the email now, so you'll have to do it the way they do it <insert link to google guide>. :\

If worse comes to worse, I guess I can always go to the IT center when I move back to school and ask them to show me how to do it.

And today, I realized that I haven't really laughed hard for over two months. I'm away from home doing an internship, so I'm away from all my friends and family. I miss it, heh. Two more weeks and I'm outta here, though. I can't wait to get back home.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Anyone know why flags are half-staff today? The Colorado shooting was a few days ago, so it seems like the flags should have been half staff already if it were that.

Otherwise, today has pretty much been chapter 11 of Great Gatsby: hot and angry. Some kids are going to show up tomorrow and find out they were fired. I'm excited.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I was told it was all week until Wednesday the 25th... Last week I had flag duty on Mackinac Island and we had to run to put them all at half-staff in the middle of the day when we found out; scouts that are up there now have to do it until Wednesday per the scout coordinator's door.

My mom just answered the phone screaming... Apparently that's her new defense against the telemarketers who keep calling here.

Today has been a productive day. Changed the breaks and oil in my car, cut the grass, and chopped some wood. Came in a took a nice cold shower and then fixed myself a peanut butter sammich for a late snack. Now I am downloading my final two games I bought on Steam and hope to be playing them in a couple hours :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]