Today...

Leoo

Today I watched some Olympics. Glad we have three channels, because boxing and soccer each tied up one for much of the day. I still had to settle for tennis though for a bit, but the gymnastics makes up for it. Looking forward to hopefully seeing more Canadians though in the future events (I think we have a lot in the paddling area). I don't think I have seen anyone from France yet, and I don't remember them in the parade.

I also tuned up my bike today. I feel like I have fewer usable gears now because some of them rub the front derailleur, but now I have all the gears I actually use available. My disc brakes also no longer rub at all, which I hadn't noticed they were doing, which is nice, and should substantially reduce the effort of peddling. Next season I think I want a new chain, because the one I have right now seems to be bent. I probably left it over the winter in a gear where the chain wasn't kept in a strait line, and that's why I am having so much trouble getting the derailleur set so that I don't get rubbing. Bikes finally getting old enough to get quirks :D

Tin Foil Hat Dude Troll!

There I explained it.

It doesn't come up on my Pokedex! What is this you speak of?

Maybe you haven't upgraded to the National Pokedex yet. I was a widely respected and liked member here a year and a half ago, but got in a spot of trouble with the rules. The admins let me come back, however, and for that I thank them.

Today, I attempted some gaming olympics, and tried to play RS, WoW, Minecraft and DnD all at once.

^ Might I ask what a 'debut return' is?

My first public appearance since my untimely departure last year. No doubt after I've climbed the hierarchy of Tip.it respect again, people will look back to my debut return post in this very topic.

My point was that debut and return are two distinct things, and mixing them results in an oxymoron.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I just went on a beer run, and there was a random dude getting wheeled out on a stretcher screaming in agony. At first I though it was small child whining, but then I saw the person while I was walking out. I don't know what happened that could have put a person in that kind of pain but I decided the butchers had a knife fight and he was the loser.

Besides that, I've been going between the Olympics and trying out Final Cut Pro X. So far I don't really care for the workflow compared to FCP7 or Premiere. It's just too different.

tFtfA.jpg

The only quality over quantity poster that strikes a chord in my memory is Tropical. You know? the guy that would only start new threads every few months, but make the OP like 3 pages long of sheer philosophical thought?

Wonder where he ran off to...

• Like 2

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The only quality over quantity poster that strikes a chord in my memory is Tropical. You know? the guy that would only start new threads every few months, but make the OP like 3 pages long of sheer philosophical thought?

Even he had like 3k posts, at least.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yesterday, I took a female friend to the fair, and we walked around just talking for a while before we got on any rides. I really hate Carnis.

Even he had like 3k posts, at least.

Yeah Kevin. Come back when you've got at least 1k posts, nub.

Though, I'll be honest, your name seems familiar for some reason.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I seem to remember a tin foil guy from ages ago, but he definitely posted too much to be below 100 posts.

And I'd say I've got quality but that's a lie. I replace quality and quantity with pleas for pity.

Like the profile picture that's horribly stretched and the overuse of the enter key.

In other news I have to write a full and high quality short story by 8:00pm tomorrow.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

A pretty short time, probably should stop procrastinating and do it before you run out of time? :P I know how it feels though I often procrastinate too.

Also, for me, the amount of posts doesn't have anything to do with the person that posts. If it's a good post, it's a good post. If not, then it's not a good post. A lower post count just gives less chances of knowing the person, the more you see the person post, the more you get to know what kind of posts to expect from them.

So today I got to meet President Obama and shake his hand. We then went outside to the White House Stairs and saw Marine One land, pick up the President, and take off. Pretty cool day.

That means that over this summer I've met the following:

Governor Haslam of Tennessee

The world's fittest man

A few people from Tennessee State Legislator

The Tennessee Supreme Court argue a 1st degree murder brief. So all 5 of the judges.

The Commander of the American Legion along with 3 past commanders.

Senators Bob Corker and Lamar Alexander of Tennessee

The clerk of the U.S Supreme Court.

President Obama and shake his hand.

Pretty good summer for someone planning his future on politics.

That's awesome. Are you planning to be a politician, or a political analyst/advisor?

I've been working so much but i'm loving the time away from home. I simply can't stand sitting around anymore so I've been working 10-12 hours a day and this week i'll have worked all week no days off. Some would hate it but i'm loving it. I'm not sure if i'm crazy but i'm beginning to think pursuing a field of self employment would be more beneficial to me even if it means less pay simply because of enjoyment. It helps that i work for my best friends dad who's like a dad to me as well. Tonight i'll be working a second job from 12am-3pm+ tearing down a party that I helped set up on Thursday. It took a team of nine 10 hours to set up the prop walls alone and my team of 4 is expected to tear it down and transport it. Not to mention the 50 cocktail tables and 200 chairs. I'm not sure how it's going to be even humanly possible to accomplish but I guess i'll find out tonight. Challenges are what keeps me sane i suppose. I don't usually post on threads like these but I felt the need to vent.

Low_C.png

Went to an archery club today. Really enjoyed it.

I miss that guy, he's really awesome.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I really like the sound of this guy.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I saved one of Trapical's posts from way back that I somehow found. Cause I really enjoyed what it said.

[hide]

The tenth day. If you are reading this, I am officially 20 years old, born on June 16th, 1987. It is strange to think that I am no longer a teenager That was a crucial point of this series, to bring up some thought provoking arguments in my last days before I leave the infamous “teenager social class”. Twenty is an interesting age, it actually makes me feel old. I am halfway to 40, heck 40 year olds are like senior citizens where I come from. Not to mention that when I was 5 years old, heck even when I was 12, I thought of a 20-year-olds as mature adults, you know, grown-ups. A 20-year-old does not kid around, he acts and thinks differently, and he does not play, he works.

But that’s not true, I feel and think the exact same way I used to. I still kid around, I still think the word “poop” is funny, and I still play “make-believe”. I mean, who doesn’t fanaticize about what it would be like to drive a cool car, who doesn’t day dream about sleeping with Kiera Knightly or Jessica Alba, and who doesn’t leave a James Bond movie without subconsciously wishing they were a secret agent with cool gadgets and a license to kill? Is this any more mature than a kid who fanaticizes about dragons or Harry Potter? It is strange to think about life that way, to realize that we are all the same on the inside.

And thus was the first revelation, age is meaningless. I can honestly say that after I had thought about this, I do not look at adults the same. Senior citizens are not old people that are mad at the youth, they are just like me. The only difference is they know their time is limited and they want to share their stories from their youth. And who can blame them? Imagine their life once, they grew up in the 30s, and their parents were from the 1800s! When they were teenagers WWII broke out and millions were taken from the arms of their girls and drafted. They get back home and now need to form an economy that will prevail over the mighty USSR. They do so and excel beyond that. As they turn 70 they move into retirement homes and await death as a nurse cleans their bed pans. Imagine yourself as one of these guys, you fought in WW2, you watched your friends die and you fought hard for the freedom of the world. Now you lie, paralyzed in a bed. Your grand kids come by once a month, (they are sick of your stories of how you fought the Germans, or how you single handedly ran across a battlefield to secure a machine gun post to save the lives of your wounded friends) and instead of talking to you they want to play video game. You see them playing games like Call of Duty in front of you. They play it on a 50-inch HD plasma while your 5-year-old great grandson is texting on his new cell phone that has a bigger screen than your family’s living room TV from the 1930. How would you feel? Well, that’s how they feel, and that’s how we are going to feel in 50 years.

First revelation: Age is meaningless; we are all the same on the inside.

[/hide]

You can still view some of his posts and topics by searching for the name 'Trapical' in members.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

How did I miss this guy? :mellow:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I've decided to buzz off all my hair. A month ago I told myself I was going to grow it out really long since I had just gotten a haircut, but I want to grow it out evenly, and my last haircut had it much longer on the top than it was on the sides. I look terrible in a buzzcut if I remember correctly, so it's gonna suck. But I hope it's worth it for the style of hair I'm going for once it gets long.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I've gotta say, I'll never be able to see Mila Kunis as sexy or hot if she keeps her current voice. All I picture is Meg from Family Guy, haha.

Tyler, how many roommates do you have?

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Tyler, how many roommates do you have?

Three.

Went on a bike ride with my mom. I've been in the heat for 8 hours a day for the past month, so I was fine, but my mom now has heat exhaustion. I feel bad. :/

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

So today I got to meet President Obama and shake his hand. We then went outside to the White House Stairs and saw Marine One land, pick up the President, and take off. Pretty cool day.

That means that over this summer I've met the following:

Governor Haslam of Tennessee

The world's fittest man

A few people from Tennessee State Legislator

The Tennessee Supreme Court argue a 1st degree murder brief. So all 5 of the judges.

The Commander of the American Legion along with 3 past commanders.

Senators Bob Corker and Lamar Alexander of Tennessee

The clerk of the U.S Supreme Court.

President Obama and shake his hand.

Pretty good summer for someone planning his future on politics.

That's awesome. Are you planning to be a politician, or a political analyst/advisor?

Politician. My future goal is to be elected to the Senate.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.