Today...

Leoo

Failed :/

Seeing Spiderman on Wednesday, Batman on Monday. Today I did jack shit.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I was in a really good mood today for some reason. I don't know why, I just was. It's really nice though, especially after I've spent the last few weeks worrying about college and detasseling and my friends and everything else. I hope this keeps going.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

ATT did something right for once, rewired some of their cables or something and now we got double the speed: a whooping 150kb/s! Finally two people can use the internet without lagging the other and downloads are twice as fast now.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Thank you for the birthday wishes. Going to deposit some money into my empty bank account before I go into minuses. I have my monthly phone bill coming up soon and I have maybe £16 in there.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

So far my computer is fine since the fiasco a few days ago. I've been running scans on it often.

There's this thing on my computer called HP Support Assistant. And it does monthly tune-ups or whatnot, and I'm not sure what this exactly is. It's been on my computer since I first got it. But the application itself has trouble running most of the time. For instance, suddenly a black box appears in the middle of my screen (basically in the place of a window), and then it minimizes to my rocketdock, but stays as a solid black box. Hovering over it displays "HP Support Assistant" and when I click to restore it, the window appears, this time with a title bar, but it's magnified and the rest of the window is black. Usually it quits responding and I end up ending the application via Task Manager. I guess at some point, when I'm not doing anything on my computer, I should try to open it manually and do a tune-up or something.

In other news, I'll have three weeks of summer left once I get back from my internship. My older sisters want me to spend the majority of it at home so they can see me and hang out and have the whole family over to their new house. In their words, they want to spoil me. And I don't mind this at all. I also have to visit my adopted grandparents and catch up with them. But at the same time, I want to move up into my house at my university asap so I can settle in seeing as I haven't moved any of my stuff there and everyone else is moved in (probably got stuck with the smallest, shittiest room...). I also want to move up there because the girl I'm sorta into is living up there a few blocks down and I want to be able to hang out with her a lot before school starts while we still can.

I was thinking one week at home and then two weeks up at university. But my older sisters are making me feel guilty about only staying a week. I want to see them really bad, but I also want to see this girl really bad.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

So far my computer is fine since the fiasco a few days ago. I've been running scans on it often.

There's this thing on my computer called HP Support Assistant. And it does monthly tune-ups or whatnot, and I'm not sure what this exactly is. It's been on my computer since I first got it. But the application itself has trouble running most of the time. For instance, suddenly a black box appears in the middle of my screen (basically in the place of a window), and then it minimizes to my rocketdock, but stays as a solid black box. Hovering over it displays "HP Support Assistant" and when I click to restore it, the window appears, this time with a title bar, but it's magnified and the rest of the window is black. Usually it quits responding and I end up ending the application via Task Manager. I guess at some point, when I'm not doing anything on my computer, I should try to open it manually and do a tune-up or something.

My Compaq has the same program with similar difficulties running its own shit. I feel that it's a useless updating program, as I've ignored it for a good 6 months now and there's been no consequence. I haven't figured a way to delete it off my system, but it doesn't bother me much anymore anyway.

Deftones/System of a Down are playing on Thursday. Super excited :D

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

HP support thingy on my laptop crashed it I think, so I never let it do anything. It doesn't seem to have any trouble on my PC, which is a well oiled machine and runs 7 instead of Vista, so I largely ignore it. It does it's thing and it doesn't bother me at all.

That's also the first time I have ever heard of adopted grandparents, though I think I get the idea now.

Moving in a few days before starting at University is key. Gives you time to get to know all your housemates. And yes, you do have the small room now unless your lease specified which room you get. That's what you get for being last :P

That's also the first time I have ever heard of adopted grandparents, though I think I get the idea now.

Yeah, their actual grandson used to be my best friend. But he 'lost it.' Broke his leg with some kid he had met at a local high school. Couldn't play football for my high school anymore (which really helped him stay responsible socially and academically). Started hanging out with kids who were a bad influence on him, left my junior year of high school to live with his older brother in California, etc etc. Anyway, I was such good friends with him that his family was my family (at least the family that lived in the same town as we did). I guess ever since I had become his good friend I had been the adopted grandson for his grandparents. But after he left, it's now a lot more obvious I guess. And since my actual grandparents are pretty distant and don't act like grandparents, it's really nice. I mean, who would pass up the opportunity to have a grandma who bakes you cookies and sends them with you off to college?

Moving in a few days before starting at University is key. Gives you time to get to know all your housemates. And yes, you do have the small room now unless your lease specified which room you get. That's what you get for being last :P

I know all my housemates really well. We've been friends since freshman year (living in close proximity for the most part). And yeah, I really didn't have a choice on moving in late. I basically left before we were even allowed to move in, and I'm coming back two months after we've gotten the house. But the house is in good condition, so I'm hoping the smallest shittiest room isn't too small and too shitty. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I has this realization today: you know how, when Justin Beiber first became popular, everyone was like "He's going to lose his popularity when his voice deepens"? His balls have dropped and I'm still hearing his music on the radio on the rare occasion that I am forced to listen to it. And people still hate him for no particular reason.

Otherwise, I've been in town all day trying to talk to my paper route supervisor so I can quit. I got here at 12, gave him an hour so he could eat lunch, went in to talk to him, found out he was at lunch. Hopefully he's there at 3.

Edit: He was there. I talked to him and, unless something goes wrong, today is my last day of doing papers ever. Gonna write a goodbye note to my route, then go do papers. 8 years man.

In other news, I went to the Subway near the interstate in Kearney for the first time ever. There were three really good looking girls, all from different vehicles at different times, who showed up in the like half hour I was there. All out of towners. I think I'm going to have to eat at that Subway more often.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Just got back to the hotel. Ate two bananas with peanut butter since they were getting really brown and I didn't want to waste. I then proceeded to eat all 10 pillow mints the cleaner left on my desk.

How's that for a good afternoon/pre-dinner snack?

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

My father and I just put a grill together. Are old on (really old one!) had a hole in the bottom of it so ash would come out of it so we bought a new one today. As soon as it was built, we lit the charcoal and now are waiting on the burgers and hot-dogs to be served.

Hamburgers, hot-dogs, ice cold beer, and enjoying it all with my father.

`Merica.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

It's 4 in the morning here right now, I've been awake since 3. Stupid jetlag. Now I'm continuing to starve myself for a few more hours to follow the advice of a Cracked article. Fingers crossed.

Apparently I was sitting beside a wanted fugitive during the 8 hour flight from Canada to Amsterdam. He got arrested by waiting police officers as soon as he exited the plane. He took it very calmly though, I never would've thought anything was amiss.

It's 4 in the morning here right now, I've been awake since 3. Stupid jetlag. Now I'm continuing to starve myself for a few more hours to follow the advice of a Cracked article. Fingers crossed.

Apparently I was sitting beside a wanted fugitive during the 8 hour flight from Canada to Amsterdam. He got arrested by waiting police officers as soon as he exited the plane. He took it very calmly though, I never would've thought anything was amiss.

That must have been interesting.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

My father and I just put a grill together. Are old on (really old one!) had a hole in the bottom of it so ash would come out of it so we bought a new one today. As soon as it was built, we lit the charcoal and now are waiting on the burgers and hot-dogs to be served.

Hamburgers, hot-dogs, ice cold beer, and enjoying it all with my father.

`Merica.

Charcoal cooking is amazing. I especially like charcoal cooked desserts.

Anyways... Today was my last day of school before my final exam. I'm so ready to be done with school, just so that I can go back to school in a few weeks. >.<

That must have been interesting.

I didn't actually talk to him much beside letting him pass to go to the toilet and a question he had about the in-flight entertainment system. He just gave himself in without a fight.