Today...

Leoo

I got tired of meme faces. It's ok to a point but having every single post on 9gag a rage comic? No it gets [bleep]ing old.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm a fan of ragecomics/meme faces but 9gag WAY over does it. That and it steals from reddit. And I don't like that. I used to patrol /r/47U12 like it was my job, but I guess I've grown a bit tired of them myself lately. I hadn't even noticed until now.

Today I drank with some friends and watched a bunch of movies. Fairly chill.

My father and I just put a grill together. Are old on (really old one!) had a hole in the bottom of it so ash would come out of it so we bought a new one today. As soon as it was built, we lit the charcoal and now are waiting on the burgers and hot-dogs to be served.

Hamburgers, hot-dogs, ice cold beer, and enjoying it all with my father.

`Merica.

Charcoal cooking is amazing. I especially like charcoal cooked desserts.

hank-hill.jpg

Taste the meat, not the heat!

EDIT: I give up. blocked image is supposed to be King of the Hill related, but I can't for the life of me find an "approved" host. [bleep] da police

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

[hide='Pun dumping time']

Seems like... a crappy thing to do.

Watch out, you'll start a shitstorm with that kind of post.

Fowl play.

What a bird-brained scheme.

If their wives found out about them doing this, they'd be henpecked for sure.

I'm here all night folks.

[/hide]

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Oh wow. One of dad's employees passed away.

Ouch - what happened?

Also, Gore Vidal has died. Though he was old, it's one of those things you never really expect.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Pretty excited about random $5 albums that Amazon has... Getting Showbiz and A Fever You Can't Sweat Out plus a couple of Muse singles, I love having random Amazon gift cards!

I did an experiment last night with lavender essential oil and buckwheat - made a heat/cold therapy pillow for my grandma. I used a bit too much lavender, so now my goalie gloves are sitting next to me to try to overcome some of the stink...

Oh wow. One of dad's employees passed away.

Ouch - what happened?

Also, Gore Vidal has died. Though he was old, it's one of those things you never really expect.

Heart attack. He was one hell of an employee too, rarely took any time off, and he was the second most efficient driver, next to my dad. Mind you, there were some times where he could best my dad. Accumulated a substantial amount of holiday and sick leave too, $2200 worth, which now goes to his family.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I'm a fan of ragecomics/meme faces but 9gag WAY over does it. That and it steals from reddit. And I don't like that. I used to patrol /r/47U12 like it was my job, but I guess I've grown a bit tired of them myself lately. I hadn't even noticed until now.

Today I drank with some friends and watched a bunch of movies. Fairly chill.

My father and I just put a grill together. Are old on (really old one!) had a hole in the bottom of it so ash would come out of it so we bought a new one today. As soon as it was built, we lit the charcoal and now are waiting on the burgers and hot-dogs to be served.

Hamburgers, hot-dogs, ice cold beer, and enjoying it all with my father.

`Merica.

Charcoal cooking is amazing. I especially like charcoal cooked desserts.

hank-hill.jpg

Taste the meat, not the heat!

EDIT: I give up. blocked image is supposed to be King of the Hill related, but I can't for the life of me find an "approved" host. [bleep] da police

I understand. KOTH is my favorite tv show btw, so I know what picture you're talking about.

All this discussion of 9gag has reminded me how much I hate the unfunny nonsense that most memes are, be they on meme websites or those terrible YouTube memes. I say "most" because I don't want to be close-minded, but in my experience all memes are not funny.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I got tired of meme faces. It's ok to a point but having every single post on 9gag a rage comic? No it gets [bleep]ing old.

I just checked the "Trending" page on 9gag. I had to look at 25 other posts before I found a rage comic.

I don't get the hate towards 9gag really. It's pretty much equal to any other meme-humor website, but I've never heard anyone on this forum complain about those. There's some stupid posts but there's some funny mixed into it too.

Although I find some of them funny, however, I can understand why some people dislike memes so much.

i do hate it when people put 'le' before everything in a comic though.

It always felt a lot though, more than nessessary. But maybe I should of rephrased it, every single post being a meme. It gets tiring to the point that when I see a meme/rage face I cringe a little in the inside.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I got back to my hotel room, and the cleaning people leave this generic Welcome card. And the girl who cleaned my room this time usually underlines "Enjoy your stay." This time, she drew a smiley face after her name and underlined as follows: "I'll be your room attendant. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable...[etc etc]".

I doubt she meant anything by it, but I just thought it was hilarious when I first saw it.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I got back to my hotel room, and the cleaning people leave this generic Welcome card. And the girl who cleaned my room this time usually underlines "Enjoy your stay." This time, she drew a smiley face after her name and underlined as follows: "I'll be your room attendant. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable...[etc etc]".

I doubt she meant anything by it, but I just thought it was hilarious when I first saw it.

Is she hot?

• Like 1
rosssigfinal.jpg

I'm not sure which of the girls she is. I'm always gone when they clean, so I never see them. I've said hi frequently to one of them that I've seen a couple times on the weekend (not the girl who wrote this) because I think she's pretty cute. But I'm leave for good this Friday, so I guess it doesn't really matter at this point, haha.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

saw the new Spiderman movie. Loved it. Made me want to draw my own crossover timeline between the original Spiderman and the Amazing Spiderman comics [ignoring the reboot]. Which is entirely possible if done correctly. Peter is a late semester Junior upon being bitten by the spider. From there it's easy. [hide]Meets MJ in class, same homeroom. Harry is best friend since forever. Harry and Peter are smart, get a chance to go to Oscorp tower for internship. Meet Gwen Stacy, head intern - senior. Connors is head of genetic research. Peter gets bit. so on and so forth. The trick would be having a relationship develop between Peter with both girls simultaneously. Which is very doable if Gwen gains interest in his intellect, Harry dates MJ after Peter, and MJ dies when captured by Sandman. Which if I remember correctly is what actually happened in the comic to begin with. Oscorp then clones MJ and has her reappear in existance just when Peter finally gives in to Gwen's temptations. Now torn between love interests, he is confused by his feelings as MJ, the clone, has no interest in him, but only Harry. His jealousy drives him mad, and he breaks up with Gwen who then gets back together with Flash. Alone and emotionally beaten, the symbiot comes into play. Of course, between these events Peter and Harry graduate, Peter gets a job at the daily bugle, Harry's dad dies, Harry starts acting strangly. Lizard has already broken out of prison and is now in hiding, with the help of Peter. I could go on, but my head is rushing with ideas...[/hide]

Also today I agreed with my dad to finally get a credit card to pay for my own phone plan and my student loans. So...not stoked about the huge debt I just got slammed with. Good thing I have like 7.5k saved up. That should last me until the end of the next semester at least.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn