Today...

Leoo

Yeah, write 'mine' all over it in sharpie. That does the trick for me [+putting my name on it prominently]

My grandpa is having open heart surgery today [aortic valve+ double bypass]. He went in just a little while ago, my mom left to go sit at the hospital with my grandma and my aunt. I think it's going to go pretty well but the recovery is going to be [cabbage]. We're thinking he might be home by Saturday; generally they let you go after four days but he has a whole host of other problems [COPD, type 2, high blood pressure] that will probably add to his recovery time. Hoping to hear all goes well though, and I've got to go to the store to pick up ingredients for banana cream pudding, his favorite food/dessert.

Today I'm gonna grow a pair and finally talk to the girl in the lab across from mine. We're already on friendly terms, but my tongue just gives up whenever I see her and it feels like i'm 13 again. But not today!

hiccup.png

I did finally convince my parents to leave chicago early so I could go to Potter Puppet Pals in Omaha. It was awesome. The show was hilarious, and the music was pretty cool. Kinda wish I had gone with someone who would have danced or at least got up in the crowd, which is something I never thought I would have said. Also wish I had brought earplugs because it was so freakin loud in there.

I am definitely taking a girl to a show at that bar next year sometime. Coolest bar I've ever been in.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Going to the doctor's office at 1:40pm.

After that, I have to buy some more body wash and Allaway eye drops. In the meantime, I'm trying to get my room organized so it's not such a mess. I have too many cords running under my desk, something that bugs me like crazy.

Last night I hung out with three friends. We played some wiffleball home run derby with one of my friend's little brother. That was fun. Once it got dark, we longboarded down to this Mormon Temple which had softball field behind it (poorly kept, too; weeds everywhere in the infield). We had brought this light-up frisbee and it was pretty dark, so catching it and throwing it was intense. We would pass it in a square and after every other round we made we'd step back (if we dropped it, we had to start over). Eventually we were pretty far away from each other and to increase the difficulty, we set the frisbee to blink. It would literally disappear for seconds at a time cause of the blinking, making it really hard to track in the air.

It was funny, cause that's a game that you wouldn't really expect juniors in college to be playing. But it was actually really fun. I got a few mosquito bites (one on my hand which has swollen up really bad). Totally worth it, though.

Then we went back to the house and played a bit of Black Ops. Was a good night.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

We have no good cereal in the house, it's all either super healthy granola, or stuff like coco puffs. I want something in the middle, like miniwheats, or cornflakes, or chex. As such, I ate yogurt for breakfast and plan to buy my own cereal after work. Which will inevitably get eaten by everyone except me.

Happens all the time for me also. :c

Today I'm gonna grow a pair and finally talk to the girl in the lab across from mine. We're already on friendly terms, but my tongue just gives up whenever I see her and it feels like i'm 13 again. But not today!

...You? Shy? Good sir why do you lie.

OT: me and my bf are putting money aside into a savings account each week from today so by December/Jan, we can move out (and me move states). His mom's even helping us out by putting some in each week also. Enough to say, I almost cried at the support he and his mom give me for a better life.

Popoto.~<3

OT: me and my bf are putting money aside into a savings account each week from today so by December/Jan, we can move out (and me move states). His mom's even helping us out by putting some in each week also. Enough to say, I almost cried at the support he and his mom give me for a better life.

I'm guessing that you already know my stance on this sort of lifestyle, but nonetheless, I'm glad for you. I really hope that things work out for you this time.

I'm guessing that you already know my stance on this sort of lifestyle, but nonetheless, I'm glad for you. I really hope that things work out for you this time.

What lifestyle is that?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm real curious how a dude who watches MLP and has a thing for rainbows is "against that lifestyle"

• Like 2

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

No one really cares about your stance. It's his life, not yours.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Meh. He's being polite about it so it's not really a bad thing to say imo, as long as you don't interpret it as a sort-of snipe.

But yeah, that's awesome Tim! Glad to hear things are finally working out :)

He's got it.

And as far as your comment RPG, I quit watching that shit last fall.

Your signature suggests you might not be over rainbow ponies yet Vezon :lol:

That's great news Tim, and it's also awesome that his family (or at least his mother) is on board as well, which assuming this works out long term should make the rest of your life a lot nicer.

My grandpa's doing well, surgery went well, docs confirmed that he's getting out Saturday at the earliest. Everybody seems to be taking it well, although I haven't seen my grandma to confirm how she's doing yet. [she just gets stressed and tired really easily, so she's probably still sleeping.] Yay for that.

Woke up this morning, turned on my computer, and the screen was going all crazy. It was blue with gray lines all over it and weird symbols we flashing (like, matrix style) on parts of the screen. Then, it went black. So I forced shut it down and restarted in safe mode, where I could see the screen. I transferred my music onto a flash drive my family had lying around, which fortunately had enough space on it to hold my music. Then I transferred my documents and saved pictures onto my own personal flash drive because there wasn't that much. Now I'm in the process of moving all this stuff to my family's home computer in case some other shit happens to my laptop.

I restarted it and ran it in normal mode, and the screen is currently working at this point. I really don't want to have to buy a new laptop or go through the trouble of taking it to some place to have it toyed with. I've already spent enough money this summer...

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I switched to Google Chrome the other day. Nightly was being a [bleep] with Adobe Flash Plugins.

Moving up to Spokane is going to be hell. So I'm kinda avoiding it whenever someone brings it up in conversation. I know it'll be fun as hell being up there for a few weeks hanging out with friends and doing nothing. But getting all my stuff up there is going to be a hassle.

No 'school-starting' talk from me, champ!

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I move in to college next Monday, then start classes a full 7 days later! Yeah!

Wow, they let you move in that early? O.o

When I lived in the dorms, I wasn't allowed to move in until the Sunday before (classes start on Tuesday).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I move in to college next Monday, then start classes a full 7 days later! Yeah!

Wow, they let you move in that early? O.o

When I lived in the dorms, I wasn't allowed to move in until the Sunday before (classes start on Tuesday).

Not only do they let me, they force me to!

God, I don't want to move in that early. I have to feed myself a full week, and find stuff to do. I'm not super excited about it.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off