Today...

Leoo

Listened to a lot of pop-punk. Watched Transformers 3. Felt kinda shitty. Picked a fight with my ex. Felt both better and shittier at the same time.

Life's weird sometimes.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

My computer's hard drive is failing, so I'm having to get a new one. Thankfully it'll be a terabyte one. Unfortunately, I'll have to get windows 7. Blehhh.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Done with another trip to the west side of the state. The main goal was to do a college visit but I ended up doing some other stuff, including seeing Microsoft HQ. It was pretty neat. Tried to track down Valve and gaben but couldn't find 'em.

Dunno how you could miss Gaben

(it is a fat joke)

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Done with another trip to the west side of the state. The main goal was to do a college visit but I ended up doing some other stuff, including seeing Microsoft HQ. It was pretty neat. Tried to track down Valve and gaben but couldn't find 'em.

Dunno how you could miss Gaben

(it is a fat joke)

6iS2a.jpg

gaben can't hear you over the sound of all these women.

University of Washington is a [bleep] to get into, I remember the year I was applying to colleges the number of in-state acceptances dropped significantly in favor of out-of-state students. My only advice is to get your application off as soon as possible, for your best chance at getting a spot. WWU was going to be my fallback if I couldn't get into any of my other choices. I had a lot of friends end up going there, great school. Would have never gone to Washington State out of principal though.

tFtfA.jpg

I'll keep that in mind, the earlier the better. I've got some pretty decent achievements and stats so far, I'll just have to write a pretty killer essay. Can't say that I'm a big fan of all these prompts that are asking me about my experiences with cultural diversity though....

I got into a car accident last night. Life sucks.

is your neck still painful? (saw your FB post about it)

Incredibly. The back of my neck is so tight and tense, it's as hard as a rock. I even went as far as to put a bunch of rice and rosemary into a sock, tie it, and heat it up to create a makeshift heat relaxant. It hardly works. :(

Today has been eventful. Firstly I had to call 000 (emergency number in Australia) because a guy was choking to death, only thing coming out of his mouth was blood and slight amount of vomit. Had to give my info to security for an incident report, turns out the guy knows my dad, back when they were racing horses.

I'm guessing the guy lived?

Thankfully, yes.

Philosophy is boring as shit.

Your face is boring as shit.

Seriously though what was the lecture about?

Logic. Which is very different to how I see it. Logic is basing facts off of what you get told. There was a pretest, which I seem to go about as well as the people actually doing the class. Which is sad.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Hope you get better soon :S. What happened, you got rear-ended?

My computers hard drive is failing, so I'm having to get a new one. Thankfully it'll be a terabyte one. Unfortunately, I'll have to get windows 7. Blehhh.

If the key on your computer is still visible you can download Windows 7 here and use the key that's on your computer, it's completely legal. You just have to make sure you get the same version as the one that's written on your sticker.

Philosophy is boring as shit.

Your face is boring as shit.

Seriously though what was the lecture about?

Logic. Which is very different to how I see it. Logic is basing facts off of what you get told. There was a pretest, which I seem to go about as well as the people actually doing the class. Which is sad.

Oh yeah, logic is the shitty part. You need it to make sure you're not saying bullshit in the other areas, but it's not really interesting in and of itself.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Slept until 8pm because I'm sick of days.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Severe thunderstorms, and there and there is still alerts. There was some hail earlier, and pretty large. Looks like I might not be on the internet very late tonight, especially if the power goes out.

Slept until 8pm because I'm sick of days.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=temporary%20suicide

I thought I had invented this term, but apparently someone thought of it before me.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Well, I got my A level repeat marks back; everything stayed the same :(

HOWEVER!

I did manage to get into University over in Liverpool! It be cray :D

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Tried to figure out what the hell is going on with my medical supplier but the website is so unhelpful. I need my crap before I leave for college in a week. So not thrilled that eventually I'll have to deal with this myself.

It's raining quite nicely though. Going to do a bit of art and then maybe write a bit.