Today...

Leoo

I hurt today. Oh my god. I hate working out. Blehhh.

And I still need to go to my bank at some point today. I don't have a car, and it's a fair distance on a bike. I'm not excited.

Edit: Why is ponybook a thing? I just saw some kid on it in the hall and I didn't understand.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Some of you guys might remember me posting about my German teacher who used to bully people in our class and picked on a girl consistently. She used to call her parents for no reason to make up false complaints just because she liked ruining her home life as well as her school life. By the end of the year, this German teacher had gotten into a car crash and took the days she was supposed to teach us, off work deliberately to avoid teaching us.

Today was a poignant day. This friend had no support at home, she had no love to come back to. She always wanted to spend time out side, being it with friends, or studying in the library. Her dad wouldn’t trust her to leave the house though, and her mum was easily overpowered by her dad. She was the oldest in her family, so she had a lot of expectation. She wanted to become a dentist. Sadly, last week, she failed 3 out of 4 subjects this year, and so was made to leave our Sixth form. A week later, which was today, the people who didn’t qualify were invited to come back to school for an interview. Either they would make an exception for the individual to repeat the year, or the person would have to leave. This friend had no parents accompanying her to the interview to plead her case, she has suffered from depression which might have impacted her progress in the year. But there’s no doubting she worked hard, which is the saddest part. Sadly, she was sent away and has had her phone confiscated, so I haven’t been able to call her. I texted her and she replied that she’ll see me next in October when we have paramedic training together, but today, is a sad day. A sad day indeed.

Tl;dr: One of my closest friends has gotten kicked out of school for our final year.

What sort of school do you go to? I thought you were in high school, but high schools around here can't kick you out for failing, at least not the public ones. The private ones usually don't, because its just another year of giving them money. I'm now guessing your in university.

We have my brothers dog out at our place, looking after him while he and my sister in law are on vacation for their anniversary. We call him (their dog) the woolly bully because he and our older dog do NOT get along (woolly might make more sense if I take a picture of him. It's a Siberian husky). So during the day I have to look after our older dog, though she likes to spend the day inside our SUV. Put a towel up to block the sunside windows and she will stay inside of it for most of the day. She really loves being in vehicles even if they aren't moving. Makes the evenings more interesting though, since they have to be separated until its time to walk them (all three dogs walk together). Right now I have her up in my room waiting for walking time.

Today I saw something that made me do the Jackie Chan meme face.

A guy was blasting rap music in his car but he was wearing earbuds.

:?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Nose started bleeding randomly, spring is upon us. It will bring some entertainment in the form of being able to cough up blood almost at will, along with the ability to shower my enemies in blood, and I can spit blood too.

Tuberculosis?

Nope, it just gets very warm here during the summer months, it's still winter and it's like 30°C here.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

So my little brother asked me if I had had sex with my ex-girlfriend. Apparently there's a rumor around at my high school that I did (my ex-girlfriend was a sophomore in college when I was a senior in high school, assistant coach of the high school girl's basketball team). And I don't know why it has bothered me so much since I found out. I'm a virgin and I'm actually pretty [bleep]ing proud about it. I did shit with my ex-girlfriend, but never sex.

Not sure why I'm upset about it. I dunno what reasons this kid who told my brother (and started the rumor) had for saying it. It could be possible that she had told him that we had. But I don't see any reason for that, either, since she was a virgin as well and was pretty set on staying that way.

Ierno, it's messing with me. And I felt like posting it here instead of the relationship thread. Seemed more appropriate.

• Like 1

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

So my little brother asked me if I had had sex with my ex-girlfriend. Apparently there's a rumor around at my high school that I did (my ex-girlfriend was a sophomore in college when I was a senior in high school, assistant coach of the high school girl's basketball team). And I don't know why it has bothered me so much since I found out. I'm a virgin and I'm actually pretty [bleep]ing proud about it. I did shit with my ex-girlfriend, but never sex.

Not sure why I'm upset about it. I dunno what reasons this kid who told my brother (and started the rumor) had for saying it. It could be possible that she had told him that we had. But I don't see any reason for that, either, since she was a virgin as well and was pretty set on staying that way.

Ierno, it's messing with me. And I felt like posting it here instead of the relationship thread. Seemed more appropriate.

If you were with her for more than 4 months, people will just assume.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

That sounds like high school-esk drama. I wouldn't be surprised if the kid that started it made the whole thing up. There isn't much of a reason for people to lie about it. It's either you have or you haven't, it's not a big deal.

tFtfA.jpg

Yeah, now that I've had time to think about it, I'm just going to ignore it. It's nobody's business, and being 'high school-esk drama', I should have a 'dgaf' attitude seeing as I'm beyond that kind of stuff.

Not bothered by it anymore now.

In other news, leaving for university tomorrow. Have a van packed full of my stuff (and a bit of my older sister's stuff). It'll be nice once I have all of it under one roof again. My friends want me to rage with them tomorrow night, but I think I'll just spend the evening getting my room set up and maybe hang out with a female friend who I haven't seen in a while.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

blah. Ordered a pair of foam insert dance pads since they were on offer and I was looking for a new DDR pad. Only I tried one of them and the down arrow is ghosting (where the sensors think its being pressed when its not). I'm gonna give the other pad a try and hopefully that's better. The annoying thing is its not even worth paying the shipping to send them back. Meh.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

If you were with her for more than 4 months, people will just assume.

^

When i was 16, one of my friends assumed I already had sex with my gf at the time because we dated for more then a month, which seems to be the norm here.

Nope.avi, that was the next guy after me she shagged rotten. Kinda funny really, she used to go on saying "Never have kids till 25, wont marry young looking after my career" when we dated and thru high school, now shes marrying some army jock, pregnant and working at maccas still, as opposed to "becoming a teacher". Oh the world of hypocrites for my amusement...

Popoto.~<3

Woah man, dodged a bullet there. Just think, if she first met you while you were in the army, that could be your wife earning minimum wage, and your kid.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

In Britain, it’s Sixth Form, but I think in America/Canada the equivalent is the final 2 years of ‘high school’. I’m one year before university. Basically, compulsory school here, ends when you pass your exams at the age of 16. Afterwards, you can leave school or do vocational courses, or start working. There are other options but these are the main ones.

The other alternative, known as the ‘academic’ alternative, is Sixth form or college for 2 years, which is when you pick 4 subjects usually in the first year and study them to advanced level with exams at the end of the year. To get into the second year of Sixth Form, the requirements vary, but for my Sixth Form, you need to gain at least 3 D grades in 3 of your 4 subjects to make it into the final year.

In response to Rob, I think the teacher’s harassment did play a key role. She was a hard worker, and was demotivated at times and wanted to skip class. I convinced her that skipping class would be falling straight into the teacher’s trap. (They can kick you out for not attending enough lessons too).

I think she also didn’t have enough support at home from her parents either, because they would have been distressed from getting calls persistently from this teacher. She had severe depression and has been formally diagnosed for it. Unfortunately, this wasn’t enough to allow her to repeat the year or change courses.

What outrages me is that another one of my friends didn’t make the grades either, but was allowed to stay, and she clearly does not care about attending Sixth Form because she chooses to skip school because she “Hates Mondays” or “Hates Thursdays” when at this point, we pick our subjects to study, so it isn’t like she’s being forced to come. She comes because she has nothing else to do and clearly doesn’t value school. She seems to get away with a lot, and it annoys me because this friend who got kicked out really did work hard. At the end of the day though, she needed to find a suitable balance between work and rest, because with the way she was going, she would probably have been burnt out from studying a number of times.

One more factor, and I’m not making excuses, is that she had three exams on one day, on three very different subjects. She would have been exhausted as well. I had two exams at most and that affected my grades as well, but not bad enough that I failed. The next morning, she had a Maths exam as well, so that might have contributed.

I still wish her the best of luck, and yeah, thanks for the wishes, but C’est La Vie. :/

Woah man, dodged a bullet there. Just think, if she first met you while you were in the army, that could be your wife earning minimum wage, and your kid.

Oh its another guy she's with, I just found it funny how I apparently scared her off because she thought I was serious about planning a wedding and kids at 16.

Still funny though...

Popoto.~<3

Oh its another guy she's with, I just found it funny how I apparently scared her off because she thought I was serious about planning a wedding and kids at 16.

Still funny though...

Wouldn't call her a hypocrite really, girls change alarmingly dramatically between the ages of 15 and 20. I'm terrified of watching my daughter grow up around that age haha. Most girls I hung out with in highschool were all about the puritan smart choice adult life can wait kind of mentality. Most of them drink themselves stupid and are very overly attached to their boyfriends now. That's just how post-teenagerdom goes I guess.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I really wish warri0r were still around so we could chat about Biology in here... there's too much teen angst for my liking. Normally I would think of a smart and cute way to steer this conversation away from hen-clucking to something that requires some more brain power. But I'm using all mine to write a scientific paper which I won't even be first author on. And to be honest I've been doing my fair share of hen clucking, but that's only because I've been following the trend mindlessly.

Some dude/dudess once said:

Lesser minds discuss people

Good minds discuss events

Great minds discuss ideas.

And if I come back and see that the only reply I get is that this is the Today thread and that we should be posting boring personal things, then picture me holding up my middle fingers in the air and walking out the door backwards, ensuring everyone is flipped off properly.

hiccup.png

Still funny though...

Wouldn't call her a hypocrite really, girls change alarmingly dramatically between the ages of 15 and 20. I'm terrified of watching my daughter grow up around that age haha. Most girls I hung out with in highschool were all about the puritan smart choice adult life can wait kind of mentality. Most of them drink themselves stupid and are very overly attached to their boyfriends now. That's just how post-teenagerdom goes I guess.

Story of why I seriously ask myself if I want kids some day. Society seems to [bleep] up any kind of moral values you teach kids these days.

I like Biology. I have no idea how to derail the current conversation though. I went to the store with my brother to get him a knee brace and we came home with Mountain Dew and StarCraft as well. Go figure.

I finally got my computer back. It's going to take at least a week to download all of my games off of steam again. When I got home, I found out my keyboard decided to not work, so I had to go BACK to town and get a new one. It's about time I did tbh, that thing was ooooooold, and I'm quite liking my new one.

And I am now feasting on egg rolls and crab rangoon from a local HyVee.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!