Today...

Leoo

I'm from South Africa. But spent the last 5 or 6 years in the middle east. I don't really plan on just driving like a lunatic while he's around. There's plenty of other ways for me to make his stay here as uncomfortable as possible until his attitude towards the people around him changes. No one here wants to hang out with him, and we will all make it very clear to him. He wants to trat us like we're dogs, well we can easily do that to him as well. He will soon realize how lonely Vero Beach really is when you have no one to hang out with. Being an outcast/loner is never fun, especially not in a place like this.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you legally have to stop before you make a right turn at a stoplight?

I'm also going to guess that being an [wagon] to someone is not the best way to convince him that racism is wrong. Regardless of whether or not you're actually part of the race he hates.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I thought you had to stop at a red light before taking a right hand turn, too.

edit: upon further googling it looks like it's a common law in most places in the u.s., but it isn't technically in place everywhere.

Varies everywhere basically, like here its Turn left when clear. (on most light-corners)

BF might have found me a job up in QLD working as a Barista Waiter at a massive coffee club. Only worry is his mum's talking to her friends to find me a place but I feel kinda awkward moving into a house with strangers over 50, especially with my bouncy personality (which doesn't show unless I'm happy) and my addiction to loud music because his dad's homophobic and 90% chance cant live with him in his house until we move out together or Jan' when they go away for a month.

....and Internet. I'll go mad without good internet. :(

Popoto.~<3

I'm in a shitty mood. I'm out of cigarettes. I am in a shitty mood and I am out of cigarettes. This is a terrible day indeed.

My mood is not caused by the lack of cigarettes, but it doesn't help the situation.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

If traffics right, you shouldn't have to stop before making any turn and as far as I'm aware, there isn't a law that says you do.

Here in Canada there is a law that states that you have to stop at the red light before turning right, although there are some places you can't turn right on red light.

Got the angriest and most angsty I have gotten in a long while. Did 30 pushups out of [bleep]ing spite.

badass.jpg

What happened?

Also, I found today a guy at my work broke his dick in the weekend. #thingsyouthoughtonlyhappeninmovies

rosssigfinal.jpg

Today is my last day doing wet lab work. Compooter time!

Also, I kinda feel like smuggling out a strain I'm working with in the lab that can chew up a house worth of dry-wall within weeks. But then again, if I unleash it on someone that annoys me, I'm assuming they can trace it back to me with ease so I'll leave it in the lab after all.

hiccup.png

Got the angriest and most angsty I have gotten in a long while. Did 30 pushups out of [bleep]ing spite.

Perhaps I'm reading this wrong, but who is spited by your doing pushups?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Perhaps I'm reading this wrong, but who is spited by your doing pushups?

I read it as he got angry and did pushups to relieve the anger.

Got nice and tanned and slightly burnt today at a water park with my niece. Not sure how to feel about it.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

My back passenger window broke on my 2007 Camry and I have no idea how.. Gonna be a [bleep] to fix though. The actual glass broke and at a bad time...

So my dad drove into Nashville this morning (about an hour drive) to get the window fixed. The window was fixed but when my dad was driving back he got into a small accident.. So now the front of my car near the passenger side needs fixing (light is broken, etc)... Bye bye car for a week and a half :( My car is not having luck.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I take it the weed and meditation didnt do too well?

Brought on by a whole slew of school stuff. Lost my flash drive with all my photography coursework, and my ray-ban sunglasses with prescription lenses. Meditating helped in the evening, and I got through my school stuff.

Now, however, I'm going to school in a good mood. Had a delicious breakfast (mince on toast with two eggs), and gonna grab some coffee also. Today is going to be a muich better day - someone found my sunglasses, for example.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Just had a complete and total breakdown. Haven't really spent any significant time with my mom in a week or two and I'm leaving on Saturday for college, ten hours away. I'm having a hard time dealing with not having seen some of the people I love the most for a while and knowing I'm not going to see them for a while after this. Got into a huge argument with my dad about the stupidest thing, which way we're going to drive to my uni. I didn't want him to come anyway, for exactly this kind of reason. Plus he has to drag my brother along because of our creepy neighbor. And two cars 700 miles just because he wants to go or whatever. I understand it's really nice of him to care this much but I just don't want him there. It's not because I don't care about him, we just don't mesh very well. It works out usually because he works during the day and is usually not here when I'm here - or there's enough differential time to do the stupid or whatever stuff he doesn't put up with. Whereas I haven't had a good hour with my mom since last week because she's been at the hospital with my grandpa (recovering from open heart surgery, got a leg infection so he's stuck for a while still) and I'm missing her a lot. My brother is here and there, but that's how it always is. I haven't talked to anyone legitimately since... I don't know when. The only person I talked to today was the lady at the eye doctor when I got my glasses, and yesterday it was the cashier at the store.

I just don't know. Not happy right now, and I really would just like to hug someone and make it better, but the two people who can do that aren't here right now. The only good thing is that my diabetes has been cooperative so I'm thankful for that.

Just had a complete and total breakdown. Haven't really spent any significant time with my mom in a week or two and I'm leaving on Saturday for college, ten hours away. I'm having a hard time dealing with not having seen some of the people I love the most for a while and knowing I'm not going to see them for a while after this. Got into a huge argument with my dad about the stupidest thing, which way we're going to drive to my uni. I didn't want him to come anyway, for exactly this kind of reason. Plus he has to drag my brother along because of our creepy neighbor. And two cars 700 miles just because he wants to go or whatever. I understand it's really nice of him to care this much but I just don't want him there. It's not because I don't care about him, we just don't mesh very well. It works out usually because he works during the day and is usually not here when I'm here - or there's enough differential time to do the stupid or whatever stuff he doesn't put up with. Whereas I haven't had a good hour with my mom since last week because she's been at the hospital with my grandpa (recovering from open heart surgery, got a leg infection so he's stuck for a while still) and I'm missing her a lot. My brother is here and there, but that's how it always is. I haven't talked to anyone legitimately since... I don't know when. The only person I talked to today was the lady at the eye doctor when I got my glasses, and yesterday it was the cashier at the store.

I just don't know. Not happy right now, and I really would just like to hug someone and make it better, but the two people who can do that aren't here right now. The only good thing is that my diabetes has been cooperative so I'm thankful for that.

*gives hug through the computer*

I went through that a week ago Hawks. It was really hard for me to tell my mom to leave, and a couple of times I almost started crying before she was gone, but once she left, things just started getting better. I hung out with my roommates and got free food, so it was ok.

If you absolutely can't find the time to talk to her and you need to, then call her. I'm sure she would love to talk to you and help out. It's what moms are for.

Got my new phone in today. It's my first smartphone, which will be interesting. It's nice to have my own phone now though, so I can actually give out my number and call people and what not. Even though I won't.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

That feeling when your friends are too busy to hang out with you. And then go hang out with your ex.

[bleep] them. [bleep] her.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Work today was crazy, the drive-through got super packed for some reason and my manager was about on the verge of a mental breakdown. Holding back tears and everything. Everyone was yelling at each other, orders got put on hold, and there was a dude in the lobby screaming for his money back because he didn't get his food fast enough. All this time I was taking out the trash to the dumpster, when a bag decided to rip open and pour grease all over my pants. Shit sucked so much. Had to stay late too because of how busy it was.

Luckily my supervisor appreciated it and let me order whatever I wanted for free. :thumbup:

Ever since I got let go of work, I've started getting anxiety attacks down the road in my town. The manager (well, ex manager now) looks at me now as if I stole from work, and in this town word spreads fast. I feel like everyone looks at me like I'm the town criminal, even though it was a blunder. So now whenever I go down to get food, do shopping, even get out a DVD I start having anxiety attacks :(

In case I haven't explained what happened; $300 went missing on one of my shifts last week. I dunno if it was the person on before me, missing in the safe, a cash withdrawl blunder on my behalf but the manager treated it as theft and let me go.

So now I'm trying to rebuild my confidence again and clean my appearance up to keep myself cheered up and look presentable when job hunting but its a bit stressful at the moment. Hopefully I hear back from a place in QLD my BF's friend applied for me at a coffee shop as a waiter/barista.

Popoto.~<3

@Skull

sometimes a day to yourself isn't such a bad alternative

@Tim

shit happens dude, you have to learn to let it go. Find yourself a temp job that you dont care about so much to build your confidence back up. The less you care about what your doing the less you have to be anxious about

@Champion

Sounds like a pretty shitty day. I imagine you work at a fast food McDonald's type place. Unsung heroes truly.

@Tylerelyt

How are you just getting your own phone? Was that a personal choice or a parental oversight?

@Hawks

It's nice that you care about your mom so much. I haven't moved out of my house for an extended time period yet, so I dunno what it's going to be like for me but I imagine my parents throwing some sort of mini-boring as hell party where they act happy and then sit around watching TV all night. But growing up is just something that happens. Gotta fly outta the nest at some point.

Today I went to work. Hired someone. Caught a co-worker with a crack pipe, couldn't fire him because my boss is friends with the kid's mom. Pretty lame. I've wanted to Donald Trump this kid for like 2 weeks now.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT:

@5:35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf2L9NEsWTo

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn