Today...

Leoo

I woke up in hour increments this morning, the first being at 7:15am. All the way up until 11:15am. And every time I woke up, I thought about what I could be getting done if I would just get up, but then I thought I would see if I would continue waking up in hour increments, which I did.

Now half the day is over and I still have a lot I want to do.

• Like 1

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Slept until 8pm because I'm sick of days.

http://www.urbandict...mporary suicide

I thought I had invented this term, but apparently someone thought of it before me.

I remember thinking of the concept on my own years ago whilst studying [i believe it was] Shakespeare given the line "sleep is the cousin of death"

Today I put in a solid 8 hour work day, and now I'm off to a party. Later folks

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Had a chilled out day. I went to bed at around 5:30 am last night, drunk and high, and was happy to find myself waking without a hangover this morning around 10. Showered, got ready for work (McDonald's), worked an easy three hour shift. Then I went home and relaxed a bit, then loaded the guitar up in my car and jammed with a couple of friends for about an hour, after which I went back home so I could work another two hour shift. Again, easy shift, I spent most of my time just doing random stuff around the kitchen, no one rushing me or anything, and getting to know my colleagues.

Also, I've noticed that lately I want to talk much more. I'm usually relatively quiet, but lately I've been really forcing myself to shut up every once in a while so I don't just ramble on and on.

Just got back from a bike ride. Mom wanted me to mow the lawn, so I did. My little brother ran over two new sprinkler heads that my older half brother had installed the week before. Little brother didn't tell anyone. Idiot. So I called my half brother and he said he'd fix them later today.

I think I'll probably return some Vans shoes that I bought last night because I don't really really like how they look and the feel weird on my feet (older sister kinda pressured me into buying them last night). I'll probably look into splurging on some Nike SB Dunks (low). Really wish the 'Barf' colors were still in stock. I love that shoe.

tumblr_m5vyjxJz5h1rw2of4o1_500.jpg

Either way, the Vans I got are also a bit too dark in color (mostly black and dark grey). I'm looking for maybe a more colorful/lighter shoe since I already own a pair of dark navy Owen's.

And then I think my dad is going to take me to see the Dark Knight Rises. He really wants to see it again and he wants me to come along since I haven't seen it. It's his treat, so I figured why not.

Also need to drop by my 'adopted aunt's' house to see what furniture she has leftover from her kitchen remodeling. Maybe I'll find some things for my house up at university.

Heck, I said I had to do a lot today. After writing it down, it sounds like a hell of a lot more.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

About those vans shoes, I returned mine ad got some DC shoes a while back, the VAns didn't even last 2 weeks before falling appart... I used to buy them since they lasted long, but now i won't buy anymore of them because of that.

I quit buying Vans about two years ago because they discontinued by color/style and replaced it with a shitty new color. Yesterday was actually the first day since then that I actually worn a pair of Vans, that I can remember.

tFtfA.jpg

My Vans classics get beat up pretty quick but I still wear my red ones which are in decent shape after a year. Of course, the rubber on the sides of the shoes is basically completely detached from the cloth, but that isn't obvious unless I bend my shoes.

Returned the Vans I got. Funny, they gave me cash instead of re-crediting my debit card. Anyways, looking to buy this set of Nike's. I like the style and color (black/cedar jade).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Had 3 way too realistic dreams. One where my ex got married before me [way too likely], One where I wrote all kinds of poetry that sounds like stuff I actually would write, with a hint of ee cummings. And then one where I went to this crazy ass rager and bought a dime off my friend for free cause I paid his cover charge to go to the strip club forever ago.

It's really disorienting how real everything felt. Semi-concerned for my grasp of reality right now.

I have some vans (OTW collection) that have lasted me for at least two years of being worn every day, including some pretty rough mud\forest use. I think I can get another year out of them too...best shoe purchase I've ever made..

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I miss Halo, I miss owning an Xbox. That is all.

Even though I don't play a whole lot of xbox in general, I can't imagine not owning one. It's nice knowing that if I want, I can play Halo or Call of Duty any time.

Going to look for some neat tapestries or 'wall cloths' (whatever you want to call them; I have no idea what they're called) for my room at university. I don't want to get posters because those get old fast, and I need something bigger to make my walls less boring. Hoping I can find some aquatic ones.

Then, a bike ride and at 4 I'm going to meet up with this lady to try and get some used furniture for my house. :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

The computer store I took my computer too said my harddrive "ghosted" or something along those lines (the guy was kind of hard to understand)... FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Have to wait till Monday for them to get my new harddrive going. :sad:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I want an one some I can solely play Halo, everything else I can play on my playstation. Damn exclusivities!

I decorated my dorm walls with posters/fliers I'd collect from around campus at night. I couldn't find a complete photo, but heres about what a half a wall looked like. Doesn't really do it justice though.

[spoiler=picture]XdcpI.jpg

tFtfA.jpg

I see an Eyedea and Abilities poster (RIP Eyedea). Reppin' that MN music, right on!

• Like 1

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

The computer store I took my computer too said my harddrive "ghosted" or something along those lines (the guy was kind of hard to understand)... FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

If the HDD was ghosted then that's a good thing. Ghosting a HDD is where you make an exact clone of all the data on another HDD. I've ghosted a few HDDs over the year, mainly when people need to send in their laptops for repairs or to be replaced.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Today is going to be a mess. I gotta go visit my older half sisters since I won't seem them for a while after going up to college. After that I have to enlist my older step brother into helping me take this big couch and two armchairs from this woman who kindly gave them to me. We'll have to use his truck for it. After that, I have to start packing up my stuff for university because I'm leaving for a camping trip on Sunday morning and not getting back until Wednesday; leaving for university on Thursday.

Camping trip has been poorly planned. We know where we're going but we haven't met up to get food stuffs and talk about what we usually talk about pre-trip (who will carry what, what the game plan is, etc). We have to do that all tonight. One of my friends is planning a pool party type thing at his house tonight with a bunch of high school friends. But I have to go to mass tonight since I won't be able to tomorrow because of the camping trip. I'm guessing the party is later in the evening and I can show up whenever and leave whenever. But figuring out when we are going to get the camping trip fully planned out is making me stress out.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I moved into my dorm today, and the room I have is so much better than the room I had last year.

Mine is going to be so much worse :(

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

All my friends are starting to move back to college :(

I need to have one last rager before they all go. I simply must.

If the HDD was ghosted then that's a good thing. Ghosting a HDD is where you make an exact clone of all the data on another HDD. I've ghosted a few HDDs over the year, mainly when people need to send in their laptops for repairs or to be replaced.

Maybe. I'm not savy in computer language, but whenever I tried to start-up my computer, I'd end up with a black screen within 30 seconds, and then nothing would happen (wouldn't even respond to a shut down command). Whenever I tried doing a system restore, I'd get the blue screen and a mouse cursor, but that is it. Couldn't do anything with it.

And the Vista came pre-loaded on the computer, and we didn't ever bother to make a copy.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!