Today...

Leoo

Man, if only it was just a day. Oh well, I've calmed down. I just wish they wouldn't tell me they were busy and maybe invite me along too. It's not like my ex and I hate each other. Or at least I don't hate her. Maybe she does hate me.

Anyways, I told her that I'm going to leave her alone. If she wants anything to do with me than it's up to her. I need to move on. I wish she had just broke up with me and told me we were done, not said that we needed time apart and all that shit.

But this isn't the place for this. I don't want to bring everyone down with my crap. This thread needs some happy, and quick.

Edit:

Totally unrelated, but I want to cut my hair. Sort of right now. Does anyone here know anything about cutting hair, specifically cutting your own hair? If so, I can give pictures of my own hair, and sort of what I want to do with it. Or more likely, I'll just make an appointment to get a haircut tomorrow because I'm afraid of [bleep]ing it up.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

@Tylerelyt

How are you just getting your own phone? Was that a personal choice or a parental oversight?

I went on a trip to a river with some friends 2 months ago, and at the end of the trip, I dropped my old phone into the river. It was old and crappy, and I wanted a new one. It just took a long time for me to actually want to go out and look at phones for whatever reason.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Hi Tip.it I'm back after my absence. Although the only person that might remember me is Vezon Dash who thinks of me as a black guy for some reason...

I remember you. It's been a while.

I recognize the name, but I can't recall why exactly.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So, one of my roommates got a new home theater system and set it up in our room. Holy shit this is the sweetest thing ever. I'm not usually a huge dubstep person, but it sounds awesome on this thing, holy shit.

Hi Tip.it I'm back after my absence. Although the only person that might remember me is Vezon Dash who thinks of me as a black guy for some reason...

I remember you! You posted like 3 times in /FG/!

Ahh, memories...

Gonna be eating mother [bleep]in' tacos. Just did some onion chopping, feels like my eyes are bleeding.

Also, I remember you too bonez. Not much about you other than that you exist.

• Like 1

15cbz0y.jpg

I remember you. It's been a while.

Nice to know someone remembers me.

I recognize the name, but I can't recall why exactly.

I ventured into some of the more active discussions and the relationship advice areas every once in a while. Along with some /FG/ and lurking around this thread peeping in every once in a while.

People don't notice that I notice when they're gone. I noticed.

To me, I almost think that I should inform some authority about this somewhat creepy thing... At any rate I shall report it to you as a figure of authority.

Ahh, memories...

You should go check my profile post count, around 90% of it is /FG/.. It is where I originally entered the world of OT.

Ahh, memories...

You should go check my profile post count, around 90% of it is /FG/.. It is where I originally entered the world of OT.

They phased that out, actually. But yeah, I remember you. The bunny sig is what clinched it.

So, one of my roommates got a new home theater system and set it up in our room. Holy shit this is the sweetest thing ever. I'm not usually a huge dubstep person, but it sounds awesome on this thing, holy shit.

Good sound systems change everything.

tFtfA.jpg

Good sound systems change everything.

Truly. I'm going to miss this system next year, oh man.

Nose started bleeding randomly, spring is upon us. It will bring some entertainment in the form of being able to cough up blood almost at will, along with the ability to shower my enemies in blood, and I can spit blood too.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

drunk. hung with coworkers. recruited friends. crashed parties, met up with parties ,randomly saw other other ex-coworkers and hooked up with girl. great night.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Spent half the day finishing up building my software, finishing installing Adobe CS5 atm, then I just need to fix my graphic drivers then she's all set to get back into artwork.

Popoto.~<3

Nose started bleeding randomly, spring is upon us. It will bring some entertainment in the form of being able to cough up blood almost at will, along with the ability to shower my enemies in blood, and I can spit blood too.

Tuberculosis?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Mornin' TIF. Woke up at 8:30 today, having my breakfast, which consists of no food. Don't know what I'm going to do with my day today. Maybe work out? That might be a good way to counteract all the horrible things I put into my body.

Actually, I have to get my school shit together. That's what I'll do today. Pack stuff.

15cbz0y.jpg

I haven't posted here in a while because, while I did have a lot of fun the past few weeks, there wasn't a lot I could tell you guys about it that wouldn't be like reading a diary. I'll just say that I solidified existing friendships and forged new ones. I went to work, I drank, I smoked a bunch of weed and all in all just had a ball. It feels like this summer's been going on for ages, just because so much has happened in it.

But last night was a bit different. We went a bit old-school mode: we went out for a night on the town in a way we hadn't done since over a year. It was my three best friends and two girls that used to be in our class. It was great fun. It was also a bit of an eye-opening experience, but to be honest, it's not worth writing it all out because first of all, it'd take a lot of back story, secondly, I'd rather keep it private and third of all, probably no one gives a [bleep].

Anyway, more work today, then a birthday party.

EDIT: Funny coincidence: I just received my first two payment e-mails from McDonald's (well, the company that does the student employment for them). When I added both of the wages together that I received over the past two weeks, I ended up with 420 euros.