Today...

Leoo

Well, today I found out that my favorite physics professor (who was also my academic advisor and the most helpful and available professor in the department) is no longer teaching at my university. I'm actually really disappointed. It was him that convinced me to become a physics major; he also was the reason I am still one, seeing as I went two him numerous times freaking out about his tests/the material and telling him I wanted out because I wasn't good at it, and every time he would tell me that I was doing fine and that I shouldn't let a little speed bump bother me.

Meh, quite depressed now, tbh. Now I have a different academic advisor who I don't know well at all (never had a class or TAed for him)...

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Who would forge a $2 bill? :S

Are they just not accepting cash right now or did they seem to think your bill in particular was counterfeit?

She just kind of looked at it, and then awkwardly gave me her little speech before asking if I had anything else. I get mine directly from the bank too, so I know they're legit.

tFtfA.jpg

Who would forge a $2 bill? :S

Are they just not accepting cash right now or did they seem to think your bill in particular was counterfeit?

She just kind of looked at it, and then awkwardly gave me her little speech before asking if I had anything else. I get mine directly from the bank too, so I know they're legit.

Don't American dollar notes have a way of telling if they are fake? Our England notes have a watermark that you can see when you hold them up against the light and something happens to them specifically when you place them under a UV light.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

You can forge pretty much anything if you're good enough and have the equipment.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Yeah, our bills, especially the newer ones, have a ton of markings and such to combat forgery but our $2 bill is our least circulated bill and hasn't been updated for god knows how long. Despite being possibly the most practical denomination the only way to get a hold of them is to special request them from a bank teller. I mostly use them because they're fun and I love the reactions.

tFtfA.jpg

Today, I had a realization. I haven't seen a hipster in 2 weeks; since I moved to college. This is really weird.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

A group of girls wanted me to remove a bug from their room. I'll never understand people who are afraid of harmless insects... I would have picked it up with my bare hands but that's been known to freak people the hell out so I had to spend what felt like forever trying to get it to walk onto the flyswatter they gave me.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

A group of girls wanted me to remove a bug from their room. I'll never understand people who are afraid of harmless insects... I would have picked it up with my bare hands but that's been known to freak people the hell out so I had to spend what felt like forever trying to get it to walk onto the flyswatter they gave me.

I had to master the art of putting a cup over a bug and then sliding a sheet of paper under it to carry the bug out that way... She hated bugs but wouldn't let me kill them.

Girls.

Just walked to the store to pick up some hamburger meat and cheese to make a hamburger for lunch. On the way back from the store, I stopped at a coffee shop to pick up an expresso. I went to pay in cash but the barista refused my $2 bill because they've been prone to forgeries lately. It's funny, because last week they didn't have a problem with my $2 bills.. I guess I'm the forger?

They know your secret.

• Like 1

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I hate this. For some reason now I can't go to sleep before 5 in the morning >.< It's currently 5:01 and I'm not sleepy at all, yet I only had a 4 hour of sleep last night.

I hate this. For some reason now I can't go to sleep before 5 in the morning >.< It's currently 5:01 and I'm not sleepy at all, yet I only had a 4 hour of sleep last night.

Stay up as long as you can then. Stay up till 10:00 p.m. so that you're guaranteed to go to sleep. That's usually what I do when I can't sleep and it's early in the morning.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Devo'd. Full stainless steel keyblade I really wanna buy is $120 at a local gaming store, but I can't afford to spend my money on frivolous things at the moment whilst I'm unemployed. :(

I am however buying a art scrapbook + pencils to practice sketching with pencils before jumping right into Illustrator and fail drawing. Why you ask? drawing occupy's my mind away from all my troubles and it'll help restore my hand's drawing ability over time after I fractured it 10 years ago, destroying all my ability to draw (and write neat)

Popoto.~<3

Good luck with you r drawings. I haven't drawn in a while, I should get back to it.

If it makes you feel any better, it's likely that that keyblade will only make you happy for a short amount of time.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I've come to the conclusion that either the internet is way more fun at night, or Australians are just way more entertaining than any other nation's people.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I've come to the conclusion that either the internet is way more fun at night, or Australians are just way more entertaining than any other nation's people.

[spoiler=Truth]

saxton_hale_by_revdenton-d2zybr6.png

SAXTON HAAAAAAAAAALE!

• Like 1

Popoto.~<3

I spent my whole day packing and saying goodbye to the last of my friends. Tomorrow I move in to University of Michigan, excited as hell. As a bonus, apparently my roommate has an awesome tv and sound system he's bringing up too...I feel like he's contributing way more than I am but I don't mind lmao. Just a couple more hours...

Came out to everyone via Facebook last night also. Was immensely surprised the amount of support and friends who cared given the crap I deal with some of them.

I'm now nomming a cheese platter and cooking a fish curry for dinner. Hi-oooo!

Popoto.~<3

brother's birthday. spent most of the day nursing a hangover, then went out for milkshakes. Watched some TV. meh.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn