Today...

Leoo

MXC is one of the best things to happen to TV since Whose Line

Today was my first Intro to Human Sexuality class. The first hour "ice breaker" assignment was to list how many ways we could say "masturbation" without actually saying "masturbation". Many lulz were had.

also this:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

First day of school for myself as well. 12 hours of it. I need a nap and a shower. Beer would be nice.

So first you work insane shifts at this mobster job of yours, and now you have a 12 hour school day. Is this school mobster-run too or what's the deal with that? :P

MXC is one of the best things to happen to TV since Whose Line

Today was my first Intro to Human Sexuality class. The first hour "ice breaker" assignment was to list how many ways we could say "masturbation" without actually saying "masturbation". Many lulz were had.

Friends and I spent like a 35 minute drive doing the same thing, but it was a case of you had to come up with it on the top of your head. Wish I had written them down, there were some really good ones.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

First day of school for myself as well. 12 hours of it. I need a nap and a shower. Beer would be nice.

So first you work insane shifts at this mobster job of yours, and now you have a 12 hour school day. Is this school mobster-run too or what's the deal with that? :P

Nah, Rutgers isn't mobster run haha. My body is just used to functioning obscene hours of exertion, so I chose a school schedule where I'm in class for 12 hours on Tuesday, 3 on Wednesday, and 6 on Thursday. I only have classes 3 days a week, so no complaints here.

Why are glasses so expensive? Just got an eye test done and the great news is that I'm short-sited ¬_¬ I had to stop my jaw from dropping as the young man was explaining the prices. £160 for lenses + frames. Thankfully when I go on the dole it'll knock 60 big ones off.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Mine cost me $175 or summat, without insurance it would have been like $400. Frames were $125, polycarb lenses $50, transitions $100, crizal antiglare another $100. Hooray for vision programs!

I'm probably going to have to get glasses to be able to see better on projectors... To me it always seems like they're blurry while it isn't for others, but when it's not blurry for me, it is for others. It's always been like that, but now it gives me headaches. No trouble whatsoever when it's on a chalkboard or anything like that... This college year is going to suck if I don't get my eyes checked, but I don't have the money for it...

Why are glasses so expensive?

Pure specialization costs. Every lens is different, thus, are "custom built" to every customer: a excuse to boost the price.

Buying non-specialized glasses from Wal-Mart which fixes many part-time glasses wearers' eyesight problems, like no more than 20 dollars.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

When you buy glasses, you buy them to last years at a time, so naturally the cost is going to reflect that. It sucks, but it is, what it is. A good frame should last you years though, where lens should be replaced every 2yrs to reflect prescription changes.

tFtfA.jpg

I was getting pretty excited about seeing my band perform their new show at a football game in a couple of weeks, but then I remembered that a person I hate is a drum major... She doesn't even care about the band she just wants to be able to put as much stuff on her college applications as possible.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

So this morning I discovered that my phones alarm is still in vibrate mode, which was fine when I was waking up at 9:30 in the morning, but today that's when my classes start, when means I wanted to wake up about 90 minutes earlier. On the plus side, my alarm is pretty persistent, and buzzed at me for the 20 minutes it took to get me up, and I promptly set it to make sound in the future. So that still worked out pretty well, but I am just not used to being this awake this early (you know, a normal human schedule), and now I feel like the walking dead (but I got just enough sleep to not look the part). There might be a nap in my future, but I try to resist or I'll stay up too late.

It's slightly cloudy out. I want to go outside and enjoy the weather,but I'm playing Assassin and I have no clue who has me. I'm only safe in my room. :(

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

It's slightly cloudy out. I want to go outside and enjoy the weather,but I'm playing Assassin and I have no clue who has me. I'm only safe in my room. :(

Shouldn't you be hunting your quarry?

Shouldn't you be hunting your quarry?

I know where she is. I'm waiting to strike until she is at her most vulnerable.

I'm playing Assassin

jelly. that games fun as [bleep].

today i woke up at 6pm went to work, and drank. here i am at 330 still drunk. fun.

I went to a church for the first time in my life. It was strange, the pastor was healing people in ways I only had seen in television. He was vanquishing demons left, right and center with his hands-on-heads dark magic destroying mumbo jumbo. It was funny until my mum tried to get me 'healed' to which I refused and made the other church-goers urge me to step up. That was an interesting cultural experience that I wish to never find myself in again. Ma mére got 'healed' and seems to think it works so I'm happy to hold my thoughts to myself and let her feel as she does.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I went to a church for the first time in my life. It was strange, the pastor was healing people in ways I only had seen in television. He was vanquishing demons left, right and center with his hands-on-heads dark magic destroying mumbo jumbo. It was funny until my mum tried to get me 'healed' to which I refused and made the other church-goers urge me to step up. That was an interesting cultural experience that I wish to never find myself in again. Ma mére got 'healed' and seems to think it works so I'm happy to hold my thoughts to myself and let her feel as she does.

That's actually fairly odd. I've never been to a church where the pastor/preacher/priest vanquishes demons or anything like that. The focus has always been on meditation and making yourself better and whatnot.

Pretty much what Tyler said. While my sampling is admittedly limited to only a handful of denominations, that would be a very atypical experience as far as I know. I can't think of any major denominations that would have demon vanquishing or healing as part of the service.

I've had a super sleepy day, and spent most of it watching TV, or trying to sleep while listening to it. Good thing I organized my movie and TV shows (so that they are in separate lists now) :lol:

• Like 1

My mob-boss...boss blew up on one of my favorite co-workers [real stand up kid, gives WAY too much of a shit about his job cause he pays his parents bills, and his college, real hard worker] and he just shut down for like an hour and didn't want to do anything. Then he flipped on one of the bartenders and room captains. I got so mad [also stayed up all night drinking, and having been awake for a solid 35 hours, 14.5 of which on the clock] that I blew up on my other boss [the level headed one] for my other boss being the biggest ass hat on the planet. I got sent home being deemed "too 'edgy' to work the end of my shift" and I expect someone will wake up in a river with cement shoes tomorrow.

How was everyone else's night? haha

Well, I died.Was walking to walmart, and some girl runs up to me, hand behind her back, asks "Are you Tyler?" and then just kills me! Whatta [bleep].

And to make it even better, part of my strategy was to go out only at night or when I had to go to class so I would be less easily recognizable. It was 10:00 pm. Raghahgahgadgklasdf.

Edit: Pretty sure somebody else just died right under my window. Or at least there was a "Are you Rick?" then some running.