Today...

Leoo

Manitoba. I'd love to go to a university in America, but I couldn't afford it. I'll probably be living at home for at least the first two years anyways.

I ended up dropping the chemistry course and picking up law, which should be an easy 90%.

Trade ya!

I'm at Rutgers and dying to study anywhere but here haha

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Wonderful morning. Was late getting myself put together, almost late for class. Then someone reminds me that today is quiz day, and I notice I let all the referance stuff we are allowed to have at home (along with everything else I needed for the days classes, except my pens). Worked out suprisingly well since I would have had to take notes in the wrong notebook, and realisticly they would never be copied over. I'm also sort of confident I aced the quiz, though the teacher and text book seem to disagree about what a method is (teacher seems to be using object and method interchangeably, though its also quite possible I misunderstood something). If I did get that part wrong, I'll still have more than a 90, and I can accept that on a morning like this. My friend, who also forgot his referance stuff, did not seem to be doing nearly as well :(

I think there might be some advantages to being a bit older than average, as long as your not too old. I suspect my brain is probably closer to its prime than most people in the first year. Well see how its doing when I finally get to fourth year classes :lol:

I'm 17 and I'm in second year. I feel like a little kid all the time.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Rewatched the entire The Guild series.

Felicia Day still owns my heart.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Attempting to do a repair job on my Pentax since I found a repair manual for it online, Ive decided to stick to film photography for a while as opposed to digital as I enjoy it much more and it's both cheaper, and there's somethings you just cant do w/ a digital camera or photoshop that you get from Film.

Also mum's buying me this for my birthday :D

http://deviantartgea...undle-186647173

And dad's plastered. he's passed out in his room snoring like an elephant, face red drunk. >.>

Popoto.~<3

It's four o'clock in the morning. I have gotten so much shit done tonight, it's crazy. I don't know why I get so motivated late at night when I should be sleeping. I kinda wish this would happen when it's noon, and I'm just pressing F5 on TIF/Tumblr/youtube and not doing anything. Blehh.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

So much nostalgia. Watching Pokemon The Johto Journeys while I have dinner. After I finish with dinner it's off to get ready for a dapper evening with friends to celebrate a birthday of someone whom is leaving in a number of months to go far away for the army.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I think I'm sick/allergies have kicked in. My throat was so sore when I woke up and I'm congested. In other news, I'm driving my friend home today. I really don't want to, but he needed a ride and I have a vehicle available to me.

Although apparently the brakes went out on my sister's car and she has been driving mine. I would have thought someone would tell me that, but it's no big deal I guess. She's a good driver and I left the tank on empty last time I drove my car, so that means someone had to buy gas for me.

Also, for anyone who cares about general life updates from me, I've had classes for three weeks now and they've been going well. Calculus II hasn't made me want to kill myself or anything else yet, so that's a good thing. I've joined two clubs, which is two more than last year. One is the outing club, which will probably be fun but I haven't actually done anything yet. The other is Krav Maga, which is probably one of the most enjoyable things I've ever done. Highly recommended to anyone.

And that's my life for the past month or so.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

So earlier this evening I saw a couple flashes of lightning, and then noticed that all the drunks were screaming 'woooooo!' every time we had thunder (you know, in case you missed it). A couple hours after I last saw the lighting I was watching TV and noticed this kind of roar in the background, and I look out the window and for the second time in 7 days we have monsoon level rainfall going on outside. There are also more people outside than I would expect. Probably because it's Saturday and rain will not stop the drunks. I have also seen at least two people run by while writing this post that seem to be doing so sans pants (one girl and one guy, not together). I should really window watch more often.

• Like 1

Went to my first college football game today only to learn that going to a school that's playing really doesn't make it interesting at all to me and that I really miss being involved in marching band...Made me start really considering trying out for drumline again for next year.

I'm surprised there's no 'OMG Kate Middleton pics' thread yet, with intense debates about privacy and the press. Seems like the sort of thing that goes on here.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I'm surprised there's no 'OMG Kate Middleton pics' thread yet, with intense debates about privacy and the press. Seems like the sort of thing that goes on here.

If it doesn't involve Internet privacy, we don't care, seeing that we're not conservative middle-aged women.

22031_s.gif

I just realized my school colors are Hufflepuff's.(black/gold) This is a problem. Especially considering we're the smart geeky school and should match Ravenclaw. And I found out that I don't understand electron affinity and/or ionization energy so if someone knows things [how to explain it simply] please do so.

If it doesn't involve Internet privacy, we don't care, seeing that we're not conservative middle-aged women.

But why should we have privacy over the internet but not in real life?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I just realized my school colors are Hufflepuff's.(black/gold) This is a problem. Especially considering we're the smart geeky school and should match Ravenclaw. And I found out that I don't understand electron affinity and/or ionization energy so if someone knows things [how to explain it simply] please do so.

I could've helped you with that a few months ago, but now I forget pretty much every single thing from AP Chem.

Going to work in a few minutes.

It's like you have all these hopes and dreams when you're growing up. You're a child, right? And some random guy comes up and hands you an ice cream cone and then slaps it on the ground and calls you a [bleep]. That'd be so [bleep]ed up, but somewhat humorous.

I don't even know what happened..

She and PW were suntanning naked in France, pics were taken and are about to be published.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

But why should we have privacy over the internet but not in real life?

I'm partially trolling by stereotyping the mindset of the average Tip.Iter here :P , I find both equally important.

Looking over my old chemistry notes:

First Ionization Energy - the energy required to remove the weakest held electron from an atom. Energy required increases as you go from the bottom-left to the top-right of the Periodic Table

Electron Affinity - energy released when an electron joins an atom. Also increases from bottom-left to top-right of Periodic Table.

22031_s.gif

So today was quite an eventful day. Friend of mine went for a flight and saw a plane crash. He said it was quite the experience. Plane that crashed was a single engine aircraft with two people on board. From the looks of it, both of them survived. Once again the crash was caused by pilot error. as my friend described what happened all i could gather was that the pilot either had a prop strike on landing (they were doing touch and go's, so basically you just touch down and take off straight away again) or they blew a tire, because someone on the ground told the aircraft that there was a big cloud of dust right after they touched ground. The pilot stayed low, ie he was having trouble climbing (which is why i think either a prop strike or maybe he put the nose down too hard and cause the oleo strut to do some damage to the engine). Shortly after that he made another call and seconds later all you saw was a big ball of flames. Quite scary.

And then, to top that off i found out that my friend wrecked my/our car. When i decided to buy a car he suggested we buy one together to save some cost. I really wasn't bothered about the costs but i knew he would not be able to afford one on his own. So i decided to be nice and buy one with him. He shortly after started monopolizing the car even though i paid more then 60% of the price. Last night he got drunk/was being a retard and somehow managed to drive it into a tree. He says that he "lost control of the car because the road was wet" (bs, it didn't rain last night) and then ran it off the road into a tree. Car is pretty much totaled. He's fine, but now he's asking me to pay half the repair cost because "we are shared owners, after all". Go [bleep] yourself if you think i'm doing that. I told him that i expect exactly what i paid for the car in my hands/account by the middle of this week or i'm going to take steps. So now because of his stupidity, and me trying to be a nice guy, i am [bleep]ed for the next few days.

I know exactly why he "lost control of the car". It's because he's always too busy texting/talking on the phone to concentrate on what's going on in front of him.