Today...

Leoo

Well then, I found out why my A/C hasn't been working for the last week. It's been frozen over! After I noticed it stopped working I didn't even bother checking it or turning off the A/C so now it's just a big block of ice that is slowly defrosting.

Oh well, now I know not to keep it running forever.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Just got back to my dorm after a weekend back at home. It was really nice being able to hang out with a bunch of my friends that are still back there; I've been having some issues meeting new people up here so I really needed it haha. Now for a night of Physics problems and Engineering memos...

I blame the fact that RS has become less popular recently, therefore this entire board is now less active.

Kind of sucks, really.

The vast majority of OT doesn't play RuneScape anymore, so I can't say I agree with this theory.

I honestly think we're all just getting older and less interested in Tip.It. The natural process of forum aging. :sad:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I blame the fact that RS has become less popular recently, therefore this entire board is now less active.

Kind of sucks, really.

But if that's true then where are all of the people who decided they don't want to play Runescape anymore but want to stay in touch with Tip.it? You know, the people like most of us. Should we... Advertise?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Okay so there's this place I drive by all the time here with Republican candidates' yard signs, but across his entire front porch is a spray painted sign that reads "I'll keep my guns, religion, and freedom. You can keep the change." I found out today that he's a school bus driver for a local school district. He makes a living off GOVERNMENT SALARY. The irony is almost too much for me.

• Like 1

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Just had my first shower since my surgery on Sat, it was difficult. Because I can't get the dressings wet I used sticky tape to put plastic over it to keep the water out, but the water caused the tape to come undone. Would be so much easier if I could just get someone to give me a sponge bath instead. Alas, I live at home and my parents would not allow a fine lady friend to bathe me.

@Bows: we had a ~40 hour gap in posting here last week, as I commented.

@Furah: hope you get better soon!

@Distracted: how on earth do you think you have a girlfriend?

Today I anticipate going to the verizon store and getting myself a Galaxy SIII as I have not received a new phone since 2007, I think it's time to upgrade. Super stoked about playing N64 emulators on it

I'm a tough character, I just need to remember to avoid lifting for 6 weeks. Don't downplay being unsure. I've woken up one morning not remember what happened the night before (and I hadn't been drinking) to find out I had a girlfriend according to facebook.

Also, if you're going to play with emulators on android, use a PS3 controller and get the sixaxis controller app. I think it's roughly $1.50, but using a controller is so worth it. Now I just have to wait for the DS emulators to improve some more for my Transformer Prime.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Good thing I have an extra PS3 controller already :D

And as long as we're talking about the population deflation in regards to runescape, I first started posting on TIF in the Forum Games and Marketplace, eventually moving to the Gallery and Varrock Library. I found my home in OffTopic shortly after my departure from my beloved Runescape. In other news, I received an email last night about my recovery questions being denied a request to be changed on my runescape account, to which I was curious and tried to log in to Ruenscape. I could not. So I guess that chapter of my life is officially closed...

Today I'll be studying for my Bio exam by watching a marathon of Breaking Bad. Seems legit.

EDIT:

only ~103,000 people playing runescape currently. That's embarrassing. Pretty sure that number was in the million(s) range in its peak.

Edited by Leik
Removed link.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

100k was like on a slow day, in the middle of the school year, first day of spring. I remember that. :smile:

I can't log on my RS account, since I cant find the bloody log-in page. Why do they have to change the homepage so much? Can't find anything on there.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Rpg are you sure that wasn't a phishing email? Not sure how much you care about your rs account but still..

It could be. I get a TON of scam e-mails about my RS account. Lol, like I care about my account getting 'banned'.

siggy3s.jpg

Nah, i don't think so. I think someone (likely my friend's sister who figured out my password at some point) was trying to log in repeatedly, and failed thus sending a denied request for password recovery to my email.

also @ Leik:

The_missing_LINK_by_a_freakin_rpg_gamer.jpg

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So I bought Borderlands in store today, as I actually had the money to and have bought everything I need to until December for Christmas presents,when I went to install it I noticed that it had aspirations to be something greater.

FRAWu.png

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Anyone got any ideas for a classic Facebook hack, a girl I know at the library left her computer here. Need a good one ASAP!

Anyone know where the nearest abortion clinic is?

Hah, not bad...I just did some kinda lame and a birthday change... but all I did was move it one day forward, turns out her birthday is actually tomorrow...haha "Moving to Australia next year to become a Kangaroo Trainer. Super Excited!"

rosssigfinal.jpg

Got my eyes examined today, even though they are performing better reading the screens in class than they did last year (they can normally focus well enough, but it takes time to switch from distance to near).

As far as eye shape goes, they are identical to what they used to be (.5 right, .25 left), they are just older and no longer capable of total compensation for eye shape. I do however have a .5 astigmatism at 33 degrees in my left eye. So it looks like I'll end up with a pair of glasses for classwork and night driving, and any other cases I find where I need more detail vision at a distance. On the plus side, none of my medical conditions or the drugs that have been used to manage them seem to have done any damage to my eyes at all, and they are both in perfect health biologically speaking, and the doctor doubts that I will ever need a strong prescription for either eye, which is nice.

Just bought a Nexus 7 :). Experimenting with it, although it seems to lack a place where all the apps are listed and that I can just kill them all with a single button instead of going into each of them (My cell has that built in android). Might have to find an app to do that.